TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Don't know about you guys but I'm so excited to see the Bronze Lunars coming around even though I didn't get as many Indigo Lunars as I'd liked. uwu

Great breather for me to play catch-up.

My current prediction is silver eggs will begin dropping on September 21st, at 8:00 PM Cave Time. Here's why:

Basically, Cirion has four day quarters. The Full moon (1 day) is included in the quarter count with Waning Gibbous (3 days), and the New Moon (1 day) is included in the quarter count with Waxing Crescent (3 days). Aurax has eight day quarters. Again, the Full moon (1 day) is included in the quarter count with Waning Gibbous (7 days), and the New Moon (1 day) is included in the quarter count with Waxing Crescent (7 days).

We had Cirion's FULL moon and Aurax's NEW moon on the 9th. Here is my calendar from that day:

Sept. 10 - Waning Gibous - Waxing Crescent

Sept 11, 12 - No Change, the 12th being the 4th day of the quarter.

Sept 13 - Waning Crescent - Waxing Crescent - Eggs are Brown/Bronze

Sept 14, 15, 16 - No Change, the 16th being the 4th day of Cirion's quarter and the 8th day of Aurax's quarter.

Sept 17 - New - Waxing Gibbous - Gold eggs return

Sept 18 - Waxing Crescent - Waxing Gibbous - Gold eggs remain

Sept 19, 20 - No change, the 20th being the 4th day of both moons' quarters.

Sept 21 - Waxing Gibbous - Waxing Gibbous - Silver eggs begin!

I agree with this assessment. It fits all the information we have so far. Right now we're getting bronzes, and right now both moons are in a "dim" phase. I'd be willing to bet money that we get silvers the moment both moons are in a "bright" phase.

Which, if that turns out to be how it works, I REALLY like that. It'll make hunting these guys interesting and require you to actually pay attention to that moon mechanic rather than figuring out some arbitrary pattern like the color blocks. (No offense meant to those who put it together as it's very clever! I just don't like that setup and I both don't think it works that way and HOPE it doesn't! tongue.gif)

Sucks that my birthday is today and no more blues are dropping. :/ I love them the BEST. The bronzes the...least. <.<

Oh well at least the current batch of blue hatchlings are going to grow up on my birthday with the last blue eggs I have hatching today and tomorrow too. :3 So that's something! <3 YAY!

21 today xd.png Legally able to drink in USA! Booyah! (wish I actually liked alcohol and could appreciate it in any way tho)

I agree with this assessment. It fits all the information we have so far. Right now we're getting bronzes, and right now both moons are in a "dim" phase. I'd be willing to bet money that we get silvers the moment both moons are in a "bright" phase.

Which, if that turns out to be how it works, I REALLY like that. It'll make hunting these guys interesting and require you to actually pay attention to that moon mechanic rather than figuring out some arbitrary pattern like the color blocks. (No offense meant to those who put it together as it's very clever! I just don't like that setup and I both don't think it works that way and HOPE it doesn't! tongue.gif)

Technically, the phases of the moons do cycle in a pattern that create those "color blocks" of which you speak. They do move in a pattern. Every 4 days is a new color... just... sometimes after four days, the color repeats (like we just had with blue).

Sucks that my birthday is today and no more blues are dropping. :/ I love them the BEST. The bronzes the...least. <.<

Oh well at least the current batch of blue hatchlings are going to grow up on my birthday with the last blue eggs I have hatching today and tomorrow too. :3 So that's something! <3 YAY!

21 today xd.png Legally able to drink in USA! Booyah! (wish I actually liked alcohol and could appreciate it in any way tho)

Happy Birthday! And try a Mud Slide tongue.gif

Read my PM I sent smile.gif Happy birthday!

LOL I LOVE YOUR REACTION

On topic:

I can't wait for the silver lunars. I bet they'll look fabulous with a lot of other dragons. *coughstripescouhh*

Edited by Stellaluna22

I can't wait for the silver lunars. I bet they'll look fabulous with a lot of other dragons. *coughstripescouhh*

2nd Gen Indigo from silver parents combined with a 2nd Gen Blue Stripe from White Stripes would be awesome....and then Gold/Yellow.

Got a perfect name for the silvers, if only they would come!

Read my PM I sent smile.gif Happy birthday!

LOL I LOVE YOUR REACTION

On topic:

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I named that little blue you gave me "Precious Sapphire of 21st Year" X3 Unlike the others that start with "King" or "Queen" I think I wanted to mark this out as different without those titles. :3 <3 I shall prize this wonderful beautiful present forever! <3

I just want the golds to come back so I can get more golds baby. >^< Along with the silvers!! I shall stock up on the silvers!

But during thise bronze period, I think I'll work on my pinks and reds to prepare for upcoming Halloween!

Maybe...MAYBE... I'll have collected enough dragons by Halloween to qualify for Gold Trophy... first the 400 limit of my two pages, and then the 500 limit! I'M ALMOST THERE. I NEED 7 SLOTS FOR MORE EGGIES! *crais*

took the time to catch a second Bronze and Influence it so I have my Gendered pair.

Now I am set up to Spam and lock myself with the silvers when their time comes.

...but this theory is the REASON for the colour blocks - the colour block is just looking at the long term pattern you get from the interaction of the changing phases, not the theory itself. And as long as the 2 moons have synced cylcles (ie one is exactly twice the other) you will get a pattern of colour blocks that will rinse and repeat on a regular basis (every 32 days is what is currently predicted).

If one was 16 days and the other say 27 days, then the pattern would be a lot harder to boil down as it would repeat far less often. But the colour blocks and the theory you believe are one and the same.

Assuming the silver Lunars drop on the 21st, it's going to be very hard to not egglock myself with them. The equinox is on the 23rd, and I need at least two cb Autumn eggs born in September (a mate and a refusal backup) for my Calender lineage.

I'm going to start a lineage - male will be a Blue lunar from Silver lunar parents, and the female will be a Silver lunar from Blue lunar parents. That would look so pretty.

I keep hopeing that each day i come on that i find silvers have dropped.Thinking about breeding some not sure yet though.

I keep hopeing that each day i come on that i find silvers have dropped.Thinking about breeding some not sure yet though.

Me too. I hope to just hope online and find a huge flood of the beautiful Silvers dropping. However, if all the research that has been conducted is correct, it'll still be some time. Oh well, at least we have some time for other things.

(Shout out to the people willing to take their time to do the research!)

Still, I can't wait to grab those beauty's! I've seen many people already have this idea, but I want to do a Gold, Silver, Bronze, then Blue lineage <3!!

~Cup

Me too. I hope to just hope online and find a huge flood of the beautiful Silvers dropping. However, if all the research that has been conducted is correct, it'll still be some time. Oh well, at least we have some time for other things.

(Shout out to the people willing to take their time to do the research!)

Still, I can't wait to grab those beauty's! I've seen many people already have this idea, but I want to do a Gold, Silver, Bronze, then Blue lineage <3!!

~Cup

Yep i know but still it is hard waiting lol. That sound like a cool lineage to me. I hope it works for you and none of your dragons refuse each other now that would be bad good luck to everyone who is breeding their dragons now. biggrin.gif

Brilliant strategy on DC's part. Nobody has created a thread speculating on a September release, because we're all still waiting on the silver Lunar eggs to show up, and we all know the October dragon will fall on the 31st. We might not see any other 'regular' new releases until next March or April (with the obvious exception of the holiday releases).

Brilliant strategy on DC's part. Nobody has created a thread speculating on a September release, because we're all still waiting on the silver Lunar eggs to show up, and we all know the October dragon will fall on the 31st. We might not see any other 'regular' new releases until next March or April (with the obvious exception of the holiday releases).

Really?

Edited by The Flash

If "losing" September's release is the price for getting common metallic/prize dragons of such lovely quality, feel free to take March too. <3

We still could get September but I highly doubt it due to the length of time these are taking. Would be a nice surprise though.