TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

blink.gif Could someone please help me on when the silver EGGY will release??

THANKS!!!!

Nobody knows yet, but if the current prevailing theory is correct, they'll start dropping DC time 8pm on the 21st

Nobody knows yet, but if the current prevailing theory is correct, they'll start dropping DC time 8pm on the 21st

nooooooooo, not the 21st...I'll still be away from my computer that day

and this is what happens when I leave for even short amounts of time.... I miss releases! D:

already poked around to figure out what the descriptions are and where they are dropping, just have to hope I can have the luck to catch a few!

and this is what happens when I leave for even short amounts of time.... I miss releases! D:

already poked around to figure out what the descriptions are and where they are dropping, just have to hope I can have the luck to catch a few!

Only the blue Lunar Heralds are currently dropping, by the way.

Only the blue Lunar Heralds are currently dropping, by the way.

yeah I figured since I was seeing blue eggs more than the other colors, wishing I had been around to catch some gold or bronze ones! ether way they're all pretty looking biggrin.gif

Hmmm, maybe I'll wait for silver colored ones to drop. Going to have wait for tomorrow to look though, can't focus enough to go egg hunting this late at night sad.gif

Looks like we are still dropping the Blues. This has been the longest release EVER biggrin.gif

Still catching Blues, and anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Silvers.

The 21st, huh? So, technically I could lock myself with 7-day bred eggs and still be fine for the silvers. .... That is very, very tempting, considering I have adult Lunars that I haven't bred yet.

sad.gif I missed the Xenowyrm release.... I just got the colors completed~~ **DANCES

Well, while we're waiting for the Silver's I suppose I could finish gathering up Seasonal's. Speaking of which, when exactly do they switch to a different kind? I need three more Summer's before they switch dry.gif

Well, while we're waiting for the Silver's I suppose I could finish gathering up Seasonal's. Speaking of which, when exactly do they switch to a different kind? I need three more Summer's before they switch dry.gif

The Autumn Equinox is on 23 September this year.

*wakes up in the middle of night for no reason*

Well, from what's going on, I'm on the side of bronze being up next.

As far as I can make out currently, lunar cycle lengths (in days) are going to be thus:

user posted image

Red numbers are unconfirmed but I am extrapolating from available data.

That means there are only certain combinations of phases available, and the colour chart will be something like this:

user posted image

This is pretty much the same info that pinkgothic has laid out, but more visual

Also it is easier to see that

Both moons big (full/gibbous) - silver

Both moons small (new/cresent) - bronze

One big/One small - colour of big moon (blue/gold for Cirion/Aurox respectively)

Basically, 8pm on the 13th we should get bronze again if the theory stands.

May I take this to add to the theories thread? Unless you are willing to post it HERE? Please?

Edit: Edits to wording because random night time awakening just made me rude. I apologies.

Edited by Shokomon

Their description is seriously throwing off my hunting mojo...

I keep freaking out thinking I see a CB Gold when it's just another Lunar. Lunar babies, you are very beautiful, but please let me hunt without heart attacks every 5 minutes ;_;

*wakes up in the middle of night for no reason*

May I take this to add to the theories thread? Unless you are willing to post it HERE? Please?

Edit: Edits to wording because random night time awakening just made me rude. I apologies.

Yeah feel free. It's not new info at all, it's just presented in a nice table tongue.gif

Their description is seriously throwing off my hunting mojo...

I keep freaking out thinking I see a CB Gold when it's just another Lunar. Lunar babies, you are very beautiful, but please let me hunt without heart attacks every 5 minutes ;_;

When I'm hunting for golds I tend to keep Reflective in mind, not Metallic. That'll let you hunt stress-free. xd.png

I don't know if this'll help anybody, but i've checked and its still raining blues.

This release is getting extremely tedious now sad.gif I hope the silvers drop on the 21st like some of the theories stated. They're my favourite along with the blues!

This release is getting extremely tedious now sad.gif I hope the silvers drop on the 21st like some of the theories stated. They're my favourite along with the blues!

Same here :/ I avoided hunting and using my pinks in hopes they'd drop soon, so really hoping they drop roughly about that date.

Still, a long release like this is better that a super short release, like the Xenos smile.gif

Same here :/ I avoided hunting and using my pinks in hopes they'd drop soon, so really hoping they drop roughly about that date.

Still, a long release like this is better that a super short release, like the Xenos smile.gif

I guess so! I missed the xeno release which is a terrible shame because I really love those >o<

While I'm eagerly anticipating the Silvers, I cannot say I'm complaining about this respite - thanks to the new release the eggs are moving fairly decently in the biomes and so there's a bigger chance of catching something nice. My Blues are almost all grown up now and I've caught my fill of them (for now), so I'm leaving the hunting to those who still wish for more. smile.gif

What I'm really hoping for though is that there'll be some in-Cave helper (or even a tool on one of the hatching sites) where one'd be able to tell which types of Heralds are currently breeding. Because Waxing crescent/Waning gibbous and such doesn't really do much for me. tongue.gif Something really simple and visual like coloring the clock sign silver/gold/blue/bronze, that would let a player know immediately what dragon they'll be getting when breeding, would be very much appreciated.

Edited by stagazer_7

While I'm eagerly anticipating the Silvers, I cannot say I'm complaining about this respite - thanks to the new release the eggs are moving fairly decently in the biomes and so there's a bigger chance of catching something nice. My Blues are almost all grown up now and I've caught my fill of them (for now), so I'm leaving the hunting to those who still wish for more. smile.gif

What I'm really hoping for though is that there'll be some in-Cave helper (or even a tool on one of the hatching sites) where one'd be able to tell which types of Heralds are currently breeding. Because Waxing crescent/Waning gibbous and such doesn't really do much for me. tongue.gif Something really simple and visual like coloring the clock sign silver/gold/blue/bronze, that would let a player know immediately what dragon they'll be getting when breeding, would be very much appreciated.

that's actually a great idea smile.gif

colored moons will be an awesome way for players to tell what type of lunars are dropping. i support it!