AroaraAngelwolf

pride of the mountains, pack of the woods

Ashley let out a small surprised noise when she was suddenly pulled under by King and she just looked at him, seeing his grin afterward before smiling herself. She then popped back up afterward and said with the smile still on her face, "You'd better run."

Tara only blushed more at what he signed to her before she felt him start to braid her hair as he went behind her. That was a bit surprising but she enjoyed him doing that for her as she ate the Pringles that he had given to her just a few minutes earlier. "I didn't know that you could braid," she commented as she waited for him to be done so that she could see the finished result.

King grinned, splashed her and took off. He swam to the shallows and transformed into a blue black wolf with ice blue eyes. He tore off and weaved through the trees skidding to a halt barking at her twice in a playful bow and running off again.

Fenrir finished and tied the end with a piece of string and moved back so she can see him sign. The woman who raised me here showed me how. She always had her hair braided.Your hair is really soft.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Ashley splashed him back before she also got out of the water, shifted into a black wolf with Amber eyes, and then took off running after him. She hoped that they wouldn't go too far away from where Fenrir and Tara were for them to worry about them, but they'll cross that bridge when they got there.

Tara looked over at him when he moved back and saw what he signed before nodding in understanding. "That was nice of her to do and thanks. I use a really good shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair feeling soft after it dries," she said in reply before watching as King and Ashley took off running into the woods in what looked to be a game of tag.

Edited by SkySong278

King ran ahead and halted again dancing around. "Ha ha! Can't get me! I am King of the Woods!" He huffed at his own joke and ripped passed her to the lake again, flying along the shore line before heading into the Woods on the far side to the east side of the territory.

Fenrir tilted his head. Tell me about your favorite things. Books color, food and such. I like to hear you talk. He signed.

Ashley growled as she tore after him towards the east side of the territory, yipping a bit in laughter at his joke before saying as she continued to run after him, "I can try."

Tara had her attention be back on Fenrir when she saw his request instead of being on King and Ashley who were now over on the easterly side of their territory and said in reply a bit shyly, "Um okay. My favorite book is called Moonlight; my favorite foods are spaghetti, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers, shrimp, Chinese food, and anything chocolate; my favorite colors are blue, green, and purple and my favorite pastime is reading."

Edited by Dragonpelt

King tore around the trees, then went spread eagle snarling at the brown wolf in front of him.

Fenrir listened carefully and then frowned. He throws his head back in a silent laugh. He calmed after a moment and looked at her shoulders still shaking, grey eyes filled with laughter. Your favorite book is about a werewolf.....and we're werewolves. I've heard of it. Never read it. It's about the whole mate thing correct? Seems like every werewolf book on the shelf is about that these days. Mine is Princess Bride and anything Rick Riordan, mainly the Percy Jackson books. Foods are ; strawberries, stake, mashed potatoes smothered in gravy, corn bread, Italian and Greek foods. Silver, grey and a dark navy blue, and I love to draw and study as my pass times.

Ashley continued to run after him and caught up to him just as he was snarling at a brown wolf. She moved both cautiously and slowly up to be behind King and asked him softly, "Should I head back to the lake?"

"Hey I have other favorite books too but I just like that one the most because the main character reminds me of me," Tara said after he had stopped laughing before she noticed everything else that he signed to her about his favorite things before getting an apple out of the basket.

Edited by Dragonpelt

King nodded flicked his head. "Go!" "You will go no where on my land mutt.." growled the wolf. King snapped at him and snarled.

Fenrir grabbed her hand and took away the apple handing her the sandwich he made. If she was hungry she should eat her lunch now. He smiled at her and got out his own sandwich and nearly ate half of it in one bite.

Ashley nodded and then licked his cheek before running back towards the lake where Tara and Fenrir still were. She stopped when she was halfway there to get a breather since she was running so fast and then she started to run again afterward. When she got back to the lake, she skidded to a halt before shifting back into her human form and looking at the two adults.

Tara pouted a little when the apple was taken from her before taking the sandwich that Fenrir gave her and had just taken a bite when she saw Ashley skid to a halt while in wolf form and then shift back into human form afterward. "Where's King?" she asked her when she noticed that he wasn't with her.

"He's confronting a brown wolf over towards the east side of the border. I came back because he told me to and I also wanted to let you guys know what was happening in case he might need some help," Ashley said in reply to the question while sitting on the ground to the left of them.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Fenrir tore off, running swiftly to the east stopping to catch his breath and keep running. He got there when the brown wolf ran off and king had a few scratches and bites but he wasn't really hurt, all that fur stopped him from getting injured to badly. They both walked back to the lake, Fenrir still human, king still a wolf. King trotted up to Ashley and lay down, his head in her lap with a huff. Fenrir sat back down. King chased him off. He's sore and missing bits of fur but is otherwise fine. He just needs to rest. I don't think this wolf knew what to expect. Hopefully he wouldn't be back soon. He ate the other half of his sandwich and sighed, glad this didn't end in a catastrophe.

Ashley was now completely dry from her and King's swim in the lake earlier and she had also put her shirt and shorts back on as Fenrir went to go check on King and bring him back. When they came back and King laid his head in her lap she petted his fur while saying, "I'm glad that you're okay."

"That's good," Tara said in reply and in relief before continuing to eat her sandwich. She had been a bit worried earlier at the news that Ashley conveyed to them and had wanted to go with Fenrir but had stayed just in case to keep Ashley safe if the brown wolf were to run this way and try something.

Edited by Dragonpelt

King waged his tail slightly and licked her hand, rolling over on his back to kiss her chin and for her to rub his belly. He sighed closing his eyes enjoying the petting. If she stopped he'd nose her hand until she started petting him again.

Fenrir sat close to her watching the woods. He reached for the Pringles and huffed tipping it upside down. It was empty. He poked her ribs playfully huffing, giving her a pouting face for eating them all.

Ashley smiled at King as she noticed him go on his back and want her to rub his belly. "You're like a spoiled dog, you know that?" she asked with the smile still on her face as she rubbed his belly.

Tara giggled at Fenrir's pouting face when he noticed that the Pringles were gone. "Sorry but I was hungry," she said after she had calmed down enough to say something. "Plus they're very addictive. You can't just eat one Pringle chip."

King grinned and licked her jaw again. He growls playfully and his leg started kicking like crazy when she hit a spot.

I know! Doesn't mean you aren't going to get it. He signed before pushing her on the blanket and tickling her, once again the playful omega.

Ashley smiled even more when he licked her jaw again before she noticed his leg thumping like crazy. "Hm it seems you like it when I rub this spot," she said thoughtfully as she continued to rub his belly and that one spot he liked.

Tara started laughing as she was pushed down on the blanket and then laughed even more when he started to tickle her. She wiggled out from being underneath him before shifting into her wolf form, wagging her tail and ready to play more.

Edited by Dragonpelt

King started to lick her hand and nosing her to play. He rolled over and sloppily kissed her cheek.

Fenrir tilted his head. He couldn't shift like that. He still tackled her and wrestled as a human with her biting her ears before grabbing her muzzle and kissing her nose with a grin. Pretty playful puppy He signed.

Ashley laughed as King started to lick her as he wanted her to play. She shifted into her own wolf form before tackling him and then licking his face afterward.

Tara let out a surprised yip as she was tackled and her ears were bitten playfully by him in his human form. She forgot that he couldn't shift like she, Ashley, and King could and did a mental facepalm before licking his face after she interpreted what he signed to her. She also blushed a bit as he called her pretty and was happy that it wasn't that noticeable.

King barked and pounced on her nipping and growling, rolling around. He bounced away and yipped dropping down to a bow.

Fenrir snorted when she licked him and he held her head in his hands, rubbing his thumbs under her eyes looking into them for a long while. He then blushed moving one hand swirling it in front of his face in the sign word for beautiful. Tracing around her eyes. He made it again and stoked her from head to mid back. His motions said: Beautiful eyes. Beautiful wolf He then added with a deeper blush turning his neck crimson all but his scar. Beautiful woman He bit his lip and looked to the side at that, embarrassed and ashamed... his wolf side grumbling about how she's an Alpha although of no pack, but still higher then him.

Ashley nipped back at King before he rolled and bounced away to only drop down to to a bow afterward. She also went into a bow before going towards him and nipping at him and then moving away again afterward.

Tara blushed even more when she noticed the signs that Fenrir did before whimpering softly when she saw him turn his head from her and look another way. She shifted back into her human form after that and said, "I think you have beautiful eyes as well as a handsome wolf form. Your human form is handsome as well and I don't care about rank. I forfeited my title when I ran from my pack when I was 12 so I'm no longer considered an alpha if that's what you're concerned about."

Edited by Dragonpelt

King tackled her and wrestled her waving his paw at her own paws.

Fenrir swallowed and took a deep breath. Would you go out with me? He looked at her, swallowing again, clearly nervous about asking her.

Ashley swatted at King playfully after he tackled her and waved her paws at him afterward.

"Yes," Tara said in reply shyly and with a smile on her face when Fenrir asked her the question.

King licked her cheek before dashing in the lake again, paddling around.

Fenrir looked stunned for a minute and burst into a huge grin as he scooped her up and spinning her around before setting her down and hugging her tight.

Ashley licked King's cheek back before he took off running to the lake again and started to paddle around. She also went towards the lake but instead of getting in it like him, she shifted back to her human form, then sat down at the edge of the water, and put her feet in it while watching him paddle around.

Tara smiled happily as she was spun around by Fenrir and then when she was placed back down on the ground and hugged tightly, she hugged him back and took in his natural scent of evergreens and wood.

King swam back, shook himself on her and trotted over shifting back and pulled out his sandwich. He chowed down before looking at the adults, he smiled and pointed his thumb at them showing Ashley.

Fenrir did the same thing, her smell of linen and her shampoo. He held her for a long moment before letting her go.

"Hey!" Ashley exclaimed after King shook water on her after he got out of the water before he got a sandwich out of the picnic basket and she did the same before sitting down next to him. She had just eaten one bite of the sandwich when he pointed his thumb over at Tara and Fenrir and she nodded, smiling at the sight. "I think he asked her out," she said quietly before eating more of her sandwich.

Tara pulled away from Fenrir as well after he had done the same for her and just smiled at him before kissing him on the cheek and then went back over to the picnic blanket where King and Ashley now were and sat down again on it.

Edited by Dragonpelt