TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

So if these are Light-mana aligned, does that mean they'd produce Avatars of Creation when bred with a GoN?

My first hatchling finally gendered! :D

Edit: Yes, and another!

Edited by Niyaka

Alright, got eight pairs~ that's enough for a long long while, I'm sure. xd.png

Alright, got eight pairs~ that's enough for a long long while, I'm sure. xd.png

I just hit 8 pairs too. That's a good start for some of the breeding ideas, so I think I'll settle back and relax for a while now. Eventually, I think I'll want a lot more. wink.gif These are just beautiful! Thank you again to Fiona and Verridith for all your working in creating these amazing dragons! <3

here's what they are supposed to look like at night. It's interesting! (Set on military time starting at 18:00 hours)

so, those of us in the US who sleep will never see the total glow, too bad *sighs*

The S2 hatchlings only have two stages; glow and no glow, not five like the adults. (:

Thank you! And know my little ones are glowing. biggrin.gif

so, those of us in the US who sleep will never see the total glow, too bad *sighs*

I live in the US, sleep, and saw the glow yesterday, so...

Really glad I'm a night owl now. xd.png I'll be able to see all the glow up until the point it starts dimming down again but that's alright! The increasing glow is the BEST PART. xd.png And OMFG they can maybe make Avatars of Creation [which I love the best]?! YAY!!!!!!! AND they're of Light and yet so badass?! PERFECT!!! <3

So happy they're part of our REGULAR breeding stock, not solely as a rarely-bred Halloween. :3

Edit: Is Dragoncave seriously lagging for a good part of an hour for anyone else too? It's very frustrating! sad.gif Making even viewing lineages or getting pinks to influence eggs extremely difficult!

Second Edit: NVM it's better now! smile.gif

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

I nab coppers, blusangs and sometimes pyralsprites easily. Yet I can't even get one of these eggs.

I nab coppers, blusangs and sometimes pyralsprites easily. Yet I can't even get one of these eggs.

Check the cave, they are dropping and they are easy to catch. I have a bad connection in an old computer and just got 2 more eggs now to complete my quota. wink.gif

Weird. They're really easy to catch ATM.

Gorgeous! My vampires are eyeing them suspiciously, though... laugh.gif

Which makes me think, these eggs should have a special custom result when bitten! I'm not sure what, maybe vampires should refuse to get near them at all, or maybe if the vamps are deemed strong enough, they should bite them gleefully and there should be a message to the effects of "your dragon cautiously approaches the egg and roars in triumph as the light within is dimmed". Or something. Idea?

How long have you been trying? They're dropping nicely and they're not at all hard to grab. Are you having unusual lag or something?

Also I sleep at night yet I still got to see the glow so I've got no problem with the timing. tongue.gif

Edited by Lurhstaap

How long have you been trying? They're dropping nicely and they're not at all hard to grab. Are you having unusual lag or something?

Also I sleep at night yet I still got to see the glow so I've got no problem with the timing. tongue.gif

2 days.

Edit :

Just got two.

Edited by Soulking

Where are you searching?

Edit: Awesome, glad your luck turned around. smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Which makes me think, these eggs should have a special custom result when bitten! I'm not sure what, maybe vampires should refuse to get near them at all, or maybe if the vamps are deemed strong enough, they should bite them gleefully and there should be a message to the effects of "your dragon cautiously approaches the egg and roars in triumph as the light within is dimmed". Or something. Idea?

That would be cute~

Like, "your vampire bites the egg and watches it satisfactorily while the glow dims transforming into a vampire."

That would be cute~

Like, "your vampire bites the egg and watches it satisfactorily while the glow dims transforming into a vampire."

That could be interesting. Only I'm one of those people who won't risk killing an egg just to check a theory, unless there's absolutely no way of finding out otherwise. And as there are plenty of curious people here, I'll just wait until someone else tries, and posts what happened.

Edit: and they're starting to glooooow! =D

Edited by MessengerDragon

This is a thing that I want.

That would be cute~

No, nothing special happened. I just bit one, it became a vampire and it was repulsed. dry.gif

No, nothing special happened. I just bit one, it became a vampire and it was repulsed. dry.gif

Oh that's too bad. Sorry to hear that it repulsed though.

What is this 'glow' that I keep reading about?

The dragons get shinier as the night progresses, and then dim back down as we approach dawn.