TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Love the eggs, and the hatchies look great. Great work to the spriters biggrin.gif

Just a wild guess:

Has anyone considered different sprites according to hatching time, like day/night glory and sunrise/sunset? It might explain why 2 of the eggs hatch so much later than the others. And why the poem at the top is written with "/" instead of ","

Edited by OrcaFreak

Love the eggs, and the hatchies look great. Great work to the spriters biggrin.gif

Just a wild guess:

Has anyone considered different sprites according to hatching time, like day/night glory and sunrise/sunset? It might explain why 2 of the eggs hatch so much later than the others.

That could be possible. Certainly would be interesting!

my silver egg finally hatched, so i spent 40 minutes trying to catch another new egg, and then got a misclick sad.gif

so now i'm going to bed. at least i caught six eggs at the start.

Love the new dragon so far smile.gif Totally reminds me of Halloween, which I dig biggrin.gif

Dangit, and I haven't even caught up on the last release yet!

...anyway, I totally love the concept, can't wait to see how the adults look. Thank you spriters =)

....I was awake all night and didn't even think to check the cave. Sheesh.

Not that I have room right now, some of my babies need to hurry up and grow.

I am a little confused |D these only come out at night? Cause, without knowing the description or thinking, I somehow nabbed a cb stripe. Are these dropping in all the biomes or just a few?

Only one breed? Oh thank goodness! So much easier this way.

I have to say, though, my first thought was: "Great, another darkly-colored dragon where I can't tell what's what on the sprite". I see the lower legs and the wings, but the body itself is just kinda all blended together. Maybe it's supposed to be that way though.

I am a little confused |D these only come out at night? Cause, without knowing the description or thinking, I somehow nabbed a cb stripe. Are these dropping in all the biomes or just a few?

They are dropping in the Forest and Alpine biomes.

It's funny, I stayed up until 12 am last night, and this topic showed up at 11pm. Maybe I should check more often. (I'm pretty happy I get an extra 3 hours, so if a release comes this late, and I check, I can get to it quite easily.)

ty TJ and spriters~~

Edited by gregregreg

Forest and Alpine.

Edit: Ninja'd tongue.gif

Edited by Capella

They are dropping in the Forest and Alpine biomes.

It's funny, I stayed up until 12 am last night, and this topic showed up at 11pm. Maybe I should check more often.

ty TJ and spriters~~

Ah thanks!

hhhhh I was wondering if we were going to have a release this month....! Gonna be a pain to catch as usual, probably, but at least we can dedicate all of our slots to a single breed this time xd.png

I suspected these dragons would vary depending on whether they were caught in AM or PM time, but the hatchies look the same. We'll see, I guess.

I'm confused as to why normal eggs are already mixing in. That doesn't usually happen so soon after a new release.

Oh these eggs aren't to hard to get...hopefully I'll be able to get more after I'm unlocked.

EDIT: These hatchlings remind me of Cavern Lurkers..

Edited by Yifan

I suspected these dragons would vary depending on whether they were caught in AM or PM time, but the hatchies look the same. We'll see, I guess.

I'm confused as to why normal eggs are already mixing in. That doesn't usually happen so soon after a new release.

Beats me! I can't wait for the females to gender, wondering if there are any differences compared to males. biggrin.gif

Oh wow, locked myself easily at the hour drop. But what's with the other eggs already mixing in? That's a little worrying.

Welp, I got my one egg. I hope they're still pretty easy to catch once I can grab more, otherwise at least I have one.

Well I got a pair. Have not been able to get one since due to the regulars already mixing in the biome's.

Thank you TJ and Spriters for the dragon and release

Edited by Merlot

I just noticed the different cracking sequence on TJ's remaining egg. It looks great!

Thank you so much Fiona BlueFire and Verridith!! Can't wait to see how the adult looks!