TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Not if there's no gender dimorphism, unless I'm mistaken. That would make one adult of each kind and one hatchling of each kind, or two adults of each kind like this release or the Frostbite.

(That said, I'm thinking there'll be gender dimorphism and no differences between the Forest and Alpine dragons.)

Yes, of course, it later came to mind, but I do hope it's not the case. It's easier this way now that I have seven alpine eggs. wink.gif

*prays for gender dimorphism*

When will the remaining two eggs start cracking? I'd like to see those hatchlings too. biggrin.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I had no trouble filling my slots by madly click/refreshing. Got 3 at the 8:55 drop and 4 at the hourly in spite of some lag (not as bad as I've normally been experiencing lately, though!).

Thanks TJ for the sneaky surprise. I was expecting a release, but the timing caught me off guard. And thanks to the spriters. These dragons sound intriguing and I can't wait to see what they will grow into!

It's times like these that I wish for that extra egg slot, though. The odd number is driving me crazy right now!

True story!

In other news, I got six from the Alpine! Will get #7 when my other egg grows up and #8 once all of the other babies grow up >.>

Where are they?Which Biome? Dammit I stayed up til after 1 AM too!

Egg locked, got eggs from both Alpine and Forest, so I'm good either way. Happy I could get in on a release the first day, it's my first time biggrin.gif

Where are they?Which Biome? Dammit I stayed up til after 1 AM too!

Forest and alpine

So like those hatchlings are similar to the lurkers but their tongues oh my gosh. Like wittle froggies.

And I love this Halloween scheme for July because aby fob fans out there? We are the jack-o-lanterns in july setting fire to the sky

Edited by RecycledHeart

Oh my gosh, new eggs! I am late to the party, but I grabbed one from the Forest at the 5-minute drop. Hope I can manage to get another to have a pair!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Edited by inlaterdays

What biomes are they in?

Alpine and forest. Be careful, though, I've seen the harvest eggs mixing in already, two of them in the last drop. smile.gif

When will the two eggs hatch already? ohmy.gif I'm sooooo impatient. sad.gif

Even with other eggs mixing in, I was able to snag my six and I'm happily locked. (There's no way I'm dropping my CB Thalassa!) Without planning it, I got my 3 each from alpine and forest, so I'm a happy camper right now. smile.gif Only took 2 of the 5 minute drops to grab them all. Yay!

ETA: My scroll goals include having 3 CB pairs for each, so I'm glad I won't have to go hunting any more and I can go back to enjoying my Sunday morning. tongue.gif

Edited by Moranna

Boy Commons had better NOT already be mixing in or there will be a LOT of unhappy people! I did get one at the five tho. Now for more!

ETA: Hope there'll be a flood later too.

Edited by oddsoxdi

(There's no way I'm dropping my CB Thalassa!)

No way! Neither would I! Besides, it's not so hard to catch these eggs, at least for now. After what happened to the pyralspite variants from the alpine and coast biomes I never leave any release to luck, I grab as many as I can on the release day and that way I'm happy with whatever their rarity in the cave is. biggrin.gif

Boy Commons had better NOT already be mixing in or there will be a LOT of unhappy people! I did get one at the five tho. Now for more!

Commons have been mixing in for a while now. Like an hour after this release started?

Late at night/when spirits are at play,

these eggs glow bright/to keep evil away.

Do you guys think this actually means something? Maybe these dragons are like Undines, named for or associated with some type of elemental being or mythological creature.

I was searching around, and some people believe that certain gemstones can ward off evil. Maybe these are some sort of glowing gemstone dragons. I'm looking for gems that resemble the egg right now. Maybe I'm reading too far into this. xd.png

Edited by Niyaka

Managed two more from the Forest on that five. GAWD I need my coffee!

The biomes where they are have been dropping them still, though in the other biomes there are one or two eggs present. The ratios may begin to iron themselves out soon.

Egg locked with eggs from both biomes. I was confused at first when I noticed the new eggs, because the release wasn't at the usual time.

Egglocked now with four from the Forest and three from the Alpine. smile.gif

Edited by inlaterdays

The desert and volcano biomes have eggs. I'm betting that this flood is only going to last a couple more hours.

I caught four and have two other eggs,will leave one egg slot open. Thanks for the new release, TJ.

And I love this Halloween scheme for July because aby fob fans out there? We are the jack-o-lanterns in july setting fire to the sky

So THAT'S what it says in the song! I never knew until just now. tongue.gif That would be interesting. wink.gif

Well this was an extremely unpleasant surprise to wake up to. Trying to catch eggs late into a drop while tired is pretty awful. And I see the horrible lag on the hour drop is still there.

Ended up with a Bleeding Moon because of commons mixing up alredy sad.gif

It locked me, I tried to bite it and.... It died sad.gif

I have 4 eggs and that's it for me, probably u.u