Vhale

12th Targeted Mass Breed Raffle

Attempt new 2g Mate? Just curious.  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congrats to the winners and good luck to those in the next one.

I've got way too many dragons that need names to even try for the new one, so I'll wait for the next breeding event.

Congrats winners! Thanks again for running the contest, Vhale.

user posted image'>Naming entry. Thanks for this, too, apparently there was a frozen hatchie from last year I somehow missed all this time O___o

lol dirtytabs!

/updated

Oy, seeing some of those word codes are hysterical xd.png

I'm not counting how many unnamed I have. I'm just going to try to make another dent in them. I'm leaning more towards suffix/prefixes. It sure helps rather than trying to find new names.

And... we got the AP down to 3d32 cool.gif

/fistpump!

I'm going to enter the variant contest!

This may be an issue since a lot of my dragons have code names because they have cool codes. Just let me know if any of these don't seem like names to you:

[x] [x] [x] [x]

I'm not counting how many unnamed I have. I'm just going to try to make another dent in them. I'm leaning more towards suffix/prefixes. It sure helps rather than trying to find new names.

And... we got the AP down to 3d32  cool.gif

Ooh! You can close your eyes and point at a page in a dictionary to find English word names or hit "Random article" on Wikipedia until you get to an article with a satisfactory title. biggrin.gif

ER time!

Ooh! You can close your eyes and point at a page in a dictionary to find English word names or hit "Random article" on Wikipedia until you get to an article with a satisfactory title. biggrin.gif

ER time!

LOL, Tabs. I spent a lot of time in the dictionary picking names for my dragons. I'm gonna skip this contest because I have a large batch of unnamed frozen hatchies that I plan to use as zombie fodder.

I went on a marathon naming spree the last 24 hours. A lot of them had been nameless for weeks, even months, but the muse was with me and it got done. Right now the ONLY unnamed dragons on my scroll are the CB frills. blink.gif

And I got nothin' for them.

It's driving me nuts. ninja.gif

Having fortuitously just caught up on my naming, I'd like to enter the variant contest :> Screencap of unnameds!

(Hope a mobile 'cap is okay. I have no computer at the mo'!)

Wooooooohooo! I never expected to win something, but I'm super-happy right now smile.gif This mass breeding was a great idea, I love low-time/incuhatchable eggs on the AP! Thanks for doing this, Vhale, and congratulations xdlugia (and thanks for choosing the Prize you chose, I was hoping for the other one wink.gifsmile.gif )

Good luck all who participate in the next contest. smile.gif

I won't participate in this one since I generally don't name my frozen hatchlings except for reserving a name.

Wooooooohooo! I never expected to win something, but I'm super-happy right now smile.gif This mass breeding was a great idea, I love low-time/incuhatchable eggs on the AP! Thanks for doing this, Vhale, and congratulations xdlugia (and thanks for choosing the Prize you chose, I was hoping for the other one wink.gifsmile.gif )

Good luck all who participate in the next contest. smile.gif

I won't participate in this one since I generally don't name my frozen hatchlings except for reserving a name.

No problem. I rather liked the pairing I chose. ^-^

As for this one, I don't think I'll be able to come up with enough names for my unnamed dragons. I have unnamed dragons since 2011. xd.png So good luck to those who are going for it!

Right now the ONLY unnamed dragons on my scroll are the CB frills.  blink.gif

And I got nothin' for them.

It's driving me nuts. ninja.gif

Punxsutawney Frill

Prince Frillip

Frillip J Fry

Cruella de Frill

Nathan Frillion

Frilliam Shakespeare

Frill Collins

Kaiser Frillhelm

Frill Jupitus

Frillip K Dick

Frillip Seymour Hoffman

Orfrille Wright

Frill Spector

Frilla Nova

Frillippines

Frilladelphia

Frilly Cheesesteak

Frilled Chicken

Frilled Cheese

Fish Frillet

Frillet-o-Fish

Chick-frill-A

King of the Frill

Frilligan's Island

Frilled with Your Glory

No-Frills Service

This Is Not a Frill

Frill Instructor

Frillistine

Frillately

Frilligree

Frillibuster

Frillanthropy

Frillanderer

Frillharmonic

Frillosophy

Frill Ride

Frill Seeker

Frill 'Er Up

Frilled with Joy

Frilled with Shame

Frilled with Anger

Frilled with Disgust

This Is Friller

Friller Night

Edited by dirtytabs

/bows before Dirtytabs, master of frilly puns!

Frozen hatchies I hadn't thought about.

The main reason for the name-fest is people hate to trade holidays etc from unnamed parents. I've run into some hardships the last two years trying to juggle eggs that no one wants because the parents aren't named. Frozen hatchies wouldn't cause that issue so I wouldn't count them.

I thought there was a name every dragon oath type thread in Site Discussion somewhere. I was going to bump it with the rules quote to get a little interest but I swear I can't find it now.

/will dig again after work

/updated!

While I don't think I will be participating in this raffle/lotto this go round, I think it's a fantastic idea and will make a point of going thru and making a point of naming my dragons. Even if they are just place holder names I may juggle around or something else later, I will at least make an effort to go thru and name them. And who knows, maybe I'll get them all done in time.

But I totally agree. I know a lot of people really want "nice named parents". Even with my codes, I can come up with some decent simple names for my CB varieties. I'm also going to get some more varieties of CBs from some of the lesser dragons or no dragons I have due to this last lotto, so I'll go offer some fun stuff up for trade and get me some hatchies so people can have fun.

So yay I'll go get some more blocker super common hatchies and name some dragons cuz of your raffles which is fantastic and keep up the awesome work.

I think while some people begrudge Prize Winners and whatnot, I am really glad Vhale got one because Vhale has always been a super awesome nice gifter for years and years before you got your prize and since then you have done really creative things to help encourage people to do fun useful stuff that benefits the community in many different ways and levels AND they might win a nifty rare in the process. So I AM NOT TRYING TO START THAT DISCUSSION HERE... so don't do that but ... I think Vhale is A++ Good People.

Thanks for everything you do and the varieties of creative stuff you continue to do. If anyone was able to make me consider getting more dragons when I HATE having too many dragons cuz I have some OCD trauma with going over 4 pages on my dragons (I hated going over 3), I have to say that is quite a feat and I praise you for it. Or maybe I've become slightly less OCD about it cuz I'm just not as concerned anymore. But yay for Vhale and thanks for the fun I'll make sure I keep an eye on here and help spread the word anyway I can!

Is my ticket 4? Or 4444? (I picked 4444)

You are 4, since everyone only gets one entry on this one I'm doing it the "old-fashioned" way and just giving people list numbers. So first person is 1, second is 2, etc.

Yes Dusky you may, this ones a little more newbie friendly smile.gif

I think that is the link Dirtytabs!

/runs to post

@natayah

/d'aw!

I have a lot of family that is very, very materialistic. My personal belief is that if I can't manage to share little things that aren't really worth anything, how will I do with big things? Imo, empathy, charity and kindness take practice, not just the absence of doing wrong. That's just neutrality. So this is one of my little things to avoid being complacent. It's just a little digital dragon, the more costly thing is the time running the raffle and losing my egg slot. And I can "Afford" that, so I will practice sharing it.

Edited by Vhale

Since Freezies don't count, I suppose I'll enter. Here's my screenshot. I have one unnamed white at the very bottom because he has a naughty code. Entry.

Wow. I'd really like to be able to enter, but I'm way too far behind on naming (1700 or so unnamed), but you've inspired me to work on it at least…