Vhale

12th Targeted Mass Breed Raffle

Attempt new 2g Mate? Just curious.  

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot: Entry 1

Ticket Numbers Desired: 264

This is my first time joining the raffle. biggrin.gif

/updated!

Looked like my Red Finned Tidals were breeding pretty strong. I had a few other eggs but just a few.

Welcome Sylph! Thanks for joining us smile.gif

Edited by Vhale

I bred my commons!

Action Log Screenshot:

Tickets #1-5 - Tickets #6-10 - Tickets #11-15

Ticket Numbers Desired:

620, 1586, 2550, 3080, 4000,

4425, 5455, 6215, 7136, 8110,

8680, 9355, 9782, 3690, 6672,

Thanks for the opportunity!

All are 2nd gens, except for a few fancy holiday checkers smile.gif I wanted to make sure whatever did get sent to the AP was pretty. A lower number of BSA eggsw than in previous sessions, darnit. Someday I have to get around to naming 3,000+ dragons so they are interesting as well as pretty.

The dice are cast and Mamamaus is the lucky winner!

Congrats and thank you all for breeding!

I had no shiny this week so I rolled again to give away the 2g for 2nd place.

Congrats banban007 if they choose to claim it. If not I'll throw it back up for grabs :3

Happy St Patty's Day all!

Congrats to both Winners biggrin.gif Looking forward to the next one (only time i get to breed the Imps) laugh.gif

Big Thanks to Vhale for yet another raffle biggrin.gif

Congrats, and thanks Vhale for the raffle!

And congrats to us for bringing down the AP to 5 1/2 days. biggrin.gif

Posting a heads up, I won't be doing a raffle this week. Go out there and get those new eggies!

Thank you Vhale for this amazing Gold/Silver Raffle! It was really nice and completely unexpected gift, it made my day so nice smile.gif I want to thank you for doing every raffle until now, it's a really fun thing to join and it's also very helpful for the site. I hope we'll together make all dragons ratios better in the future smile.gif

Thank You Again Vhale biggrin.gif Gold will be put to good use one way or another smile.gif i enjoy the taking part and maybe make a slight difference to Imps numbers unsure.gif thinks its been a good day all in all wink.gif waiting patiently for the next one but may find it difficult if in next 2-3 weeks with one arm workable sad.gif

Thank you for the CB Silver! As I mentioned in the PM, I regifted her (after Influence-and-hatching), and you made someone very very happy smile.gif

Ok so there is no form for joining other than when you submit your screenshots.

Is that correct ?

Do I have to crop and edit it to put it in Photobucket? cause I tried that and umm well let's just say I'm not very good at it laugh.gif

Ok so there is no form for joining other than when you submit your screenshots.

Is that correct ?

Do I have to crop and edit it to put it in Photobucket? cause I tried that and umm well let's just say I'm not very good at it laugh.gif

No form or anything smile.gif when an egg is available status will show open

as for screenshots etc it takes me forever as well as not the best either unsure.gif

No form or anything smile.gif when an egg is available status will show open

as for screenshots etc it takes me forever as well as not the best either unsure.gif

Ok great, Thank you biggrin.gif

I will play around and practise cropping

I'm not the neatest cropper either. I think the most important thing is, does it show the info? If yes, then all good. Cropping is usually to control file sizes. The smaller the file, the easier it is to upload! So as long as it's legible, it's fine.

Sadly no egg this week. I won't be able to do a raffle next week but I'll be trying again on the 2st.

Out of curiousity. By "no egg" that means I did not get a shiny. I did get a Xeno. Would people be interested?

/plots to glomp raffle it

Out of curiousity. By "no egg" that means I did not get a shiny. I did get a Xeno. Would people be interested?

I would be interested in 2g prizekin but I already received a xeno from previous raffle, so not this time for me (unless it's a different xeno breed).

Speaking about screenshots.. I usually take screenshots via mobile coz it doesn't require cropping skills. Then I upload them to google drive. Just sharing another option. wink.gif

I'm not the neatest cropper either. I think the most important thing is, does it show the info? If yes, then all good. Cropping is usually to control file sizes. The smaller the file, the easier it is to upload! So as long as it's legible, it's fine.

Sadly no egg this week. I won't be able to do a raffle next week but I'll be trying again on the 2st.

I'd be interested in a glomp raffle for a prizekin. :3

I think raffling or glomping 2G Prizekins, especially from newer dragons, is a great idea.

Well no shiny this go around but I did get a prizekin. I shall glomp raffle it tomorrow after I make sure my spreadsheet is all accurate :3

/badump!

We have a generous gift so we can have a raffle this week! And luckily, my family had our 4th celebration a week early so I'm open as well. On with the eggies!