Predat0rs

Predator Presents: Lotto Metallics

Wow CB Gold lottery- What a nice thing to do, ran over as soon as I saw the announcement smile.gif Thank you!

Hope your little one is doing well x

Just bumping slightly to let everyone know that 9 / 10 of the Winners have received their prizes.

3 CB Golds were handed out.

6 CB Silvers were handed out.

purplehaze is the final person on the Winner's List and she will get her CB Silver as soon as I catch it (shouldn't be long now).

~

I'm also announcing that a new Lottery will be up tomorrow morning around 10 AM DC Time. There will be plenty of time to enter so there's no need to rush.

~

Thank you everyone for being as patient as you have been with me.

I'll get around to your guys' kind PMs soon; I'm still a bit busy. Don't fret if I have opened your PM and haven't responded yet.

wub.gif

I had no idea that many prizes were given out. Here's to your amazing catching skills.

And I'm glad your son is okay! I was worried when you posted again, but didn't see an update in your sig.

And the winner is...

user posted image

Congratulations, SaphireKat!

A new Lottery will begin tomorrow. Unsure of the time, but it'll happen. happy.gif

Thank you all for participating.

Badges that were made upon request for this thread -

user posted image

user posted image

^ I posted them on my art thread but I took so long finishing P4E's request that it makes more sense to post them here instead lol

I couldnt figure out how to enter my name. I clicked on it but there was nowhere for me to enter my name and only 8 slots were taken. What did i do wrong? sad.gif

Also, your other post above confused me. I thought it said there was no rush.

Congrats to the winner. I just hate that i missed out.

Edited by Syiren

Congrats, SaphireKat! And thanks for hosting such a nice giveaway, PF4E. I can't wait for the next one smile.gif

I couldnt figure out how to enter my name. I clicked on it but there was nowhere for me to enter my name and only 8 slots were taken. What did i do wrong? sad.gif

Also, your other post above confused me. I thought it said there was no rush.

Congrats to the winner. I just hate that i missed out.

Actually, I saw that you posted and didn't see your name on the Spreadsheet so I added it in myself. You were in the drawing, dear. ^^

It was actually supposed to take place this morning, but I totally forgot until this afternoon. It was getting late for me so it ended sooner than planned.

There will be another CB Gold up for Lotto tomorrow, so don't worry if you didn't win today. There's always tomorrow. ^^

Badges that were made upon request for this thread -

user posted image

user posted image

^ I posted them on my art thread but I took so long finishing P4E's request that it makes more sense to post them here instead lol

They're lovely! Thank you! I will post them on the front page ASAP. Right now I'm off to bed. xd.png

Hope everything's going well now. smile.gif

Grats SaphireKat and thanks for the opportunity PF4E. smile.gif I hope I'm around for the next one (timezones and RL can be a pain lol).

Edited by Aurae

Thank you so much! This is my first Gold dragon ever and I'm so happy!!

Actually, I saw that you posted and didn't see your name on the Spreadsheet so I added it in myself. You were in the drawing, dear. ^^

It was actually supposed to take place this morning, but I totally forgot until this afternoon. It was getting late for me so it ended sooner than planned.

There will be another CB Gold up for Lotto tomorrow, so don't worry if you didn't win today. There's always tomorrow. ^^

Thank you so much, and I'm sorry if I sounded sour. I was having such a rough day that I couldnt even get my days straight.

I'll be donating something next time as well, especially since some amazing member on here gave me an amazing gift. biggrin.gif

Wondering how I can get in on today's CB Gold lotto? smile.gif The spreadsheet seems to have been vandalized?

Edited by fallenleaves101

That's nasty. I see what you mean sad.gif It said anonymous fox....

I am betting she has a list of her own though...

I'm hoping that the vandalizing was just a sore loser and not someone who intends to tamper with other contests. dry.gif

Just in case, Pluviophillia's Raffles uses a Google forms that acts more like a survey. Last time I entered their giveaway it allowed me to submit my information. It also kept others from messing with the entries.

Yes. Clya's and The Dragoness' too.

I'm hoping that the vandalizing was just a sore loser and not someone who intends to tamper with other contests. dry.gif

Just in case, Pluviophillia's Raffles uses a Google forms that acts more like a survey. Last time I entered their giveaway it allowed me to submit my information. It also kept others from messing with the entries.

That's what it seemed like to me. I mean, it's just a game. =/ We all like playing it, but there's no use crying over it.

I hope PF4E can find a way around this. That really sucks. I recommend using a Google form as well; they're annoying, but they work fairly well for my raffle thread. Maybe just a form that asks for a username is an idea? All of the submissions can be copied to a private spreadsheet by hitting a button, so it would be similiar to the current method.

Just my two cents smile.gif

I don't even want to know what the Spreadsheet said. It's childish and frankly immature to take someone's generosity and turn it into something negative and hateful. That says a lot more about them than it does me.

Anyways, the CB Gold Lotto is up today. Unfortunately I didn't have time yesterday.

Until I can think of a better way of taking entries that doesn't involve hateful comments and gestures, please just post in this thread that you're in for the Lotto.

Thank you for doing these giveaways, PF4E! You're awesome! Sorry someone is being stupid and just creating more work on your end. dry.gif

Please count me IN. ^-^