Predat0rs

Predator Presents: Lotto Metallics

Super awesome and super generous! smile.gif I joined.

Thanks for doing this. I have never had any luck catching CB rares so I have entered to try my luck at this. smile.gif

UPDATE: The CB Gold is on my scroll! Not the EXACT one (the one I have right now is a Hatchling, and will grow up before a winner is chose) but I have a trade set up to swap it for an egg. If I don't get the swap, I can easily catch another Gold no problem.

Thank you for participating, everyone.

UPDATE: The CB Gold is on my scroll! Not the EXACT one (the one I have right now is a Hatchling, and will grow up before a winner is chose) but I have a trade set up to swap it for an egg. If I don't get the swap, I can easily catch another Gold no problem.

Thank you for participating, everyone.

ANOTHER UPDATE: So, my dumb butt forgot that we can STUN Hatchlings now. rolleyes.gif

If I can't get a CB Gold egg swap for the Hatchling, I hope the winner likes Male Golds! tongue.gif

Thanks again everyone. I wouldn't be doing these Giveaways if it weren't for you nice, generous people. smile.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I have no scruples.

Entered again biggrin.gif

I thought there'd be a RULE against it, but there isn't, so...

I have no scruples.

Entered again biggrin.gif

I thought there'd be a RULE against it, but there isn't, so...

There probably should be, but mehhhh. I wanna spread the love, haha! xd.png

Entered (with the PM link...). Thanks for hosting!

!ATTENTION!

Ms Predator forgot that Holiday's drop for 3 days and not just 1. That is a problem for me. I can't catch anything until Midnight on the 17th.

HOWEVER ~ The Google Form will be closed tonight as planned and winners will still be drawn tomorrow. Winners will receive their prizes some time on the 17th and no later than mid day the 18th. This I can assure you.

thank you for the update smile.gif It is exciting, not gonna lie.

(I hope my entry is ok, as I entered only my PM link and now I am stressing about it a bit)

Also, would you be taking any donations?

I'm with ewi. I hope my entry was right. I entered. Thanks again for this amazing opportunity.

Peace.

Good luck to everyone. PF4E does do ongoing lottos/raffles/giveaways as do many different people in many different forms (and forums) and many of them are in the Forum Games section. So if you don't already check this part of the forum on a regular basis, make sure you add it to your things to take a quick glance with at least a few times a week! Lots of fun times here between player games in all different types and prizes to win many different ways.