Predat0rs

Predator Presents: Lotto Metallics

Ahh! A chance for a CB Gold! I've been searching and I need one so very badly-- I have so many dragons that require a male CB Gold to continue the lineage.

how do you enter?

wait i think i just did. hopefully i did it right

Edited by CellyBean

I just entered (I think xd.png). happy.gif Good luck, everyone!

2 hours has passed. I am going to draw now. If you win, please be aware that the Gold is at 6 days, 21 hours (thus, on Cool Down). I will send it over as soon as I am able to.

The last person was Charon Dusk. Anyone entering below them will not be put into the random name selector.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Congratulations fuzzbucket!

user posted image

GREAT. THANKS smile.gif You have PM.

I forgot that at Midnight we are able to Breed our VDay Dragons. blink.gif How that information escaped me I do not know. rolleyes.gif In light of this information, I am postponing the Giveaway until the 15th. Sorry, guys! sad.gif

Wait...what? You said that you were waiting until the 15th, but today is the 10th. Did I miss something? I was so excited to enter on Wednesday sad.gif

Wait...what? You said that you were waiting until the 15th, but today is the 10th. Did I miss something? I was so excited to enter on Wednesday sad.gif

It was more of a spur of the moment type thing. I caught the CB Gold without really thinking, and I didn't want to lock myself til the 15th when we are all trying to grab Valentine's stuff. I can try to catch another for a Giveaway on the 15th.

VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT

For this Giveaway ONLY, I am allowing you to sign up before the main event. Enter from Feb 10th through the 14th until 11:59 PM.

See the first page for further details.

_░▒███████

░██▓▒░░▒▓██

██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████

██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██

██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██

██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██

_██▓▒░______________░▒▓██

__██▓▒░____________░▒▓██

___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██

____██▓▒░________░▒▓██

_____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██

______██▓▒░__░▒▓██

_______█▓▒░░▒▓██

_________░▒▓██

_______░▒▓██

_____░▒▓██

This is such a sweet idea! I don't usually enter the giveaways, but as eight years have netted me zero gold catches, I figured I'd give it a go. tongue.gif Thank you for hosting, and best of luck to everyone playing!