Predat0rs

Predator Presents: Lotto Metallics

Not sure if it's too late to participate - just ignore me if it is wink.gif - if it's not, I'm IN as well. ^^

A little heads up for those just joining; the google sheet was vandalised, so for this lotto we're just posting in thread, I believe. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

A little heads up for those just joining; the google sheet was vandalised, so for this lotto we're just posting in thread, I believe. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

You're right. smile.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I'm in wub.gif

I still suck at catching these myself so thanks for the opportunity smile.gif

if its not too late count me IN as well please !

edit: oops i didnt realize i didnt have enough posts to enter... sad.gif

im not usually that active on the forum i guess i should try and change that for next time~

Edited by Veskler

Until I can think of a better way of taking entries that doesn't involve hateful comments and gestures, please just post in this thread that you're in for the Lotto.

I'm in for the Lotto.

I'm in. I almost never enter giveaways, never have time during the day thanks to work.

Count me in. I just hate that someone had the nerve to pull all that. sad.gif

If it isn't too late, I'm in!

(People are ridiculous sometimes. I'm sorry someone has caused you so much trouble.)

Whoops, realized I forgot to post that I'd like to be entered in as well please (if it's not too late, that is)

The Lotto is still open.

I wanted this one to be open a full 24 hours so EVERYONE has a chance this time around. I have seen many comments about time constraints so I'm leaving it open longer. laugh.gif