Predat0rs

Predator Presents: Lotto Metallics

i have entered to thanks smile.gif just a quick question what about re gifting? And No no more Neglecting Golds laugh.gif
Regifting is fine, but the giftee must agree to my rules as well. ^^

Congratulations DragonWhisperLady!

The first name I used was Dalek Raptor before realizing my mistake xd.png but thank you for the lovely Giveaway

The prize has landed safely on her scroll!

Thank you every one for participating. I'll have another CB Gold tomorrow. Heads up: It will begin around 1pm DC Time and end at 3pm DC Time. thumbs_up.png

Edited by predatorfan4ever

The prize has landed safely on her scroll!

Thank you every one for participating. I'll have another CB Gold tomorrow. Heads up: It will begin around 1pm DC Time and end at 3pm DC Time. thumbs_up.png

Ahh, durn it. I won't be awake then. Would someone be kind enough to enter my name for me? rolleyes.gif And congrats to DragonWhisperLady!...and I just realized that said PM. *facepalm*

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Since my Internet crapped out last night when I was trying to hunt, today's Gold Giveaway will be delayed for a couple hours. I will announce when it officially starts in the Departures thread. Sorry for the inconvenience. ^^

I forgot that at Midnight we are able to Breed our VDay Dragons. blink.gif How that information escaped me I do not know. rolleyes.gif In light of this information, I am postponing the Giveaway until the 15th. Sorry, guys! sad.gif