SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

"Well, there's sword fighting now so I'll set you up. Then I'll sit out on the dias. " He said as he took one last look at her and went to the dias after setting her up for a fight.

Juniper smiled softly and kissed his chin. "I'm glad you think I will. Stay safe out there." She kissed him one more time and left for the dias, surprised to see a man there. She sat down and he grinned at her introducing himself and holding a small conversation with her.

"I know but I was saying that you can sit and rest before it would be your turn to sword fight," Gwen said in reply before hearing what Theo said about setting up her fight and then watching him head towards the dais afterward. She had nodded in reply before putting her helmet on and then heading towards the field where her opponent waited. It was a knight with black armor and he was slightly taller than her but just a few inches. She briefly looked towards where Theo now sat beside Juniper and wondered what they were talking about before the signal for the fight sounded and she had to turn her attention back to her opponent. There were a lot of clangs and dodges coming from the field as they both put up a good fight. She moved quickly in a flash of silver and gold and her opponent could barely keep up but he still managed. When the end of the round came and he was on his back, she gently put her sword tip to his throat before stepping back to the cheers. She then sheathed her sword back in her scabberd before taking off her helmet and there were a lot of surprised gasps before even more cheering erupted. She smiled and waved at everyone before stepping off the field for the next round to begin, heading up onto the dais where her new friend and husband were sitting.

Xavier just smiled in response to what Juniper said before kissing her back and watching her go before heading towards the field himself. He watched from the sidelines as the opponents currently on the field fought and thought they were both good. It wasn't until the knight in silver armor trimmed with gold took off their helmet that he knew who it had been: the queen of Sangria. He clapped as well, though he had been surprised as well that she could fight so well and then prepared for his own turn which was the one coming up. He put his helmet back on and got onto the field just as his opponent did and then once the signal came for them to start, they started to fight.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo got up and clapped cheering for his wife. "Atta girl! Teach them a thing or two about sword play! That's my lovely wife!" He whistles and laughs sitting down to watch the other fight.

Juniper gasped at the silver and gold fighter was the queen. She watched as her husband fight.

"Hey love. Thanks for the cheers," Gwen said as she got over to where Theo and Juniper were on the dais. She was smiling happily as she rubbed his shoulders to give them a massage. She then looked over at her friend and smiled at her before having her attention go to the field as the next round started.

Xavier and his opponent were now squaring off on the field. He was also a quick silver blur but his opponent was also pretty good so it was a difficult sword fight but also a really good one. After quite awhile, Xavier ended up being the victor with his opponent on his back and was now getting up off of the ground. They shook hands and then both parted ways as they headed towards the sidelines again with both sporting scratches but they were minor ones.

"You're very welcome........hmmm..... purr..." he lowered his head as she rubbed his neck and smiled softly. "Anything.. for you......"

Juniper slipped away and got ready for the break coming up.

Gwen smiled and continued to rub his shoulders as well as his neck while she noticed that he had lowered his head. "When do you have to do some sword fighting or did I take your turn and you're done for the day?" she asked curiously as she continued with her massage.

Xavier had gone to his tent to get some water to drink and then once he was done with that, he headed over to where Loke was and gave him some attention by brushing and feeding him.

"You took my spot. Only way I can get you in. Now love we can enjoy watching this together....hmmm...." he said softly almost mumbling his words.

Juniper rode a bucking rebel into the main ring and everyone gasped shocked it was a queen doing this. She held the rains tight and after a minute, he stopped bucking breathing heavily. He was far from done but he was waiting for some slack from juniper... none came.

"Ah okay and I'd love that. We should go riding later," Gwen said in reply as she continued to rub his shoulders before she stopped and sat down in the seat where Juniper had been sitting. She then gestured the other guards on the dais to bring more chairs for the other king and queen.

Xavier heard the sounds coming from the ring also he went there himself and found Juniper riding and trying to break Rebel. He smiled when he noticed that the love of his life wouldn't let Rebel continue bucking.

"What conversations did you have with the other queen? Anything interesting I should know before I meet her at the banquet?" He asked watching juniper ride.

Rebel now started spinning around and zig zagging. Still trying to throw her off. He flopped on his side, rolled over and slammed into the sides of the ring. She will have bruised up legs but she never let go. After another few minutes, he was tired and she guided him slowly around the ring. He was now broken.

"You already met her my love. She was sitting in this seat when I was doing your turn in the tournament and we didn't talk about anything that you should be worried about. We were seeing just how similar we were and we're very similar," Gwen said in reply to what Theo asked as she held his hand while watching Juniper ride around the ring.

Xavier cringed a bit when he watched Rebel roll and run into the walls around the ring to try to dislodge Juniper from his back. He knew that she would probably be sore tomorrow but for now he was proud of her for breaking Rebel so that he wouldn't buck anymore while being riden. He watched her ride around on his back afterward and stayed where he was although he wanted to move to help her off of his back but wouldn't just yet.

"Well yes we really didn't talk much though. how are you two similar?" he asked tilting his head.

Juniper gladly accepted his help down. she nearly collapsed after getting off. "your tent.. and a physician... please carry me there love.." She winced.

"Oh okay and we're similar because we were both servants and we both knew you and Xavier since childhood. Only difference between us is that she started out as a noble before she was a servant," Gwen said in reply to Theo's statement and question as she watched as the next two opponents made their way to the ring after Juniper was done breaking the foal.

Xavier gladly picked her up in his arms after she nearly collapsed and after he heard the request. "Yes love," he said in reply as he made his way to his tent while asking the Sangria physician if he would take a look at Juniper on the way there.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Really? How interesting! Oh I do she is ok...." He said with concern as he watched her head to the tent before watching the fight.

The physician looks at her bruises and rubbed a salve on them telling her to rest and keep still. Juniper looked at Xavier. "I'm sorry I made you worry..."

"Mhm and I do too," Gwen said in reply to both of Theo's statements as she also watched in concern as Xavier brought Juniper to his tent for the physician to look her over and heal her wounds. "That foal looked like he really wanted to dislodge her from his back. I'm glad that she looked like she would be okay."

Xavier watched as the physician looked over Juniper's wounds and put some salve on them before hearing what she said. "It's okay. I'm just glad that you'll be okay and that you were able to break Rebel so that he could be ridden," he said in reply with a small relieved smile as he looked into her eyes.

"Yeah. Now queen juniper's husband, king Xavier seems like a very kind man. Very respectable." Theo said.

"I did it so our child could ride him without getting hurt. ..." She smiled softly and took his hand. "I love you greatly.... the doctor before the trip said it was too soon to tell but the sickness in the morning and my reactions to smells ... he thinks I am carrying an air to the throne.... but again, it it to soon. To be absolutely sure.."

"That's good and you're just as respectable as him," Gwen said in reply with a smile before asking curiously, "Anything in particular that you might want me to wear at the banquet after the tournament's over?"

Xavier listened to everything that Juniper said and had to think again about what she said about their child and her being pregnant just to be sure he heard her correctly. He was a bit shocked at what she said and asked, "You'll tell me if the guess turns into something actual? I love you too. Very much."

"It is up to you, you are in the dress I gave you...hmmm.. you look lovely in green. " he suggested as the tournament went to a spear throw composition.

"You will be the first one to know. Now come here and lay with me. We have a while before tournament end.. or are you in any more competitions? I also have my gift to the queen. I embroidered it like the strange women that came across the sea once... they had silks and fine pottery. The embroidery is silk on silk and I liked their designs. I hope she does too."

her gift

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"Hm maybe I'll get a purple and green dress made for the banquet afterward but I'll have to put the request in now so that it can be done in time," Gwen said in reply before kissing Theo's cheek softly and then getting up afterward to go into the castle. Once she was in there, she headed to where the seamstresses were and put in the request. They nodded and then got right to work after Gwen thanked them and she headed back outside and to the dais where she had left Theo before sitting back in her seat.

Xavier nodded and then listened to everything else that she said. "No I'm not in any other competitions so I'm free for the rest of the day to spend it with you. That sounds like a good present for her and I'm sure she'll like it a lot," he said in reply before sitting down on the beside her on the bed.

((Actually, altering a dress is faster than making one, to make one it will be about two weeks before she gets it things where hand stitched then))

There were jesters out now and dogs doing tricks. Theo smiled at her as she sat back down. "Well... dear, it may be a bit longer than you think.... the banquet is tonight. How about that green one Morgan altered for you earlier? The one at my coronation you looked like a Angel in that."

Juniper smiled and yawned falling Asleep on his chest.

((oh well. the one that she requested to be made can be for her birthday then))

"Oops and I guess I'll wear that one again then but I won't change into it until just a few hours before the banquet," Gwen said in reply to everything that Theo said and asked before having her attention go from being on him to being on the entertainment.

Xavier smiled as well before also falling asleep with his arm wrapped around her waist.

((also sorry for the late response in this. the last couple of days have been really busy for me))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((its ok, i cant think of anything TS to the banquet? ))

Juniper had gotten dressed and ready for the dinner tonight. she made sure the servants didn't pull her dress to tight. she brought her gift dress wrapped in cloth so it wouldn't be ruined. She had on a elegant black dress with he tars stitched on them

Theo got ready with his queen. he was flusted and could't tie the knot correctly for his belt. his hands shook and his crown slipped on his head. "Darling could you? you have such danty fingers... mine are sore from holding on to brago. "

((k and sure smile.gif))

"Sure my love," Gwen said in reply to Theo's question before walking over to where he was and tied his belt correctly as well as placing the crown straight on his head. "There." She herself had gotten dressed into the gown that she had worn on his coronation day and had braided her hair while also putting on her crown.

Xavier looked over at Juniper and took her hand in one of his before saying with a smile on his face, "You look beautiful my dear. Ready to head to the banquet hall for dinner?"

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Thank you darling. You look lovely. Shall we go?" He held his arm to her and walked with her to the banquet.

"Indeed I am. Let's go. You have a gift to the king? It is good to bring a piece offering..." juniper said as she carried her dress for the queen.

"You're welcome and thank you," Gwen said in reply to Theo's statement before hearing his question. She nodded and then placed her hand in his offered arm before walking with him towards the banquet hall for the celebration.

"Alright and yes," Xavier said in reply before raising a small sheath that held a gem encrusted dagger. Even though it was small, he still thought that Theo could use it possibly for hunting purposes or other things besides attacking enemies. He then put it on his belt before walking with her and other people towards where the banquet hall was.

((I forgot to mention this in pom, pow [pride of the mountains, pack of the woods] but I'll be out of town Thursday-Saturday for Thanksgiving and visiting family on my dad's side in Alabama. I'll be back Saturday evening and will post again in both here and the other one when I get back if you post in both on Wednesday))

Theo walked to the hall with her and sat down in the middle of the large table set up in the hall with other tables on the floor. (think hogwarts style) Theo waited for the other royals to present gifts and take their seats before beginning the feast.

Juniper stepped forward and presented Gwen her gift. "I embroidered it myself, made from the finest china silk." She set it carefully with the other gifts.