SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

Gwen got ready to jump out of the side of the wagon by getting really close to the edge closest to them and then as soon as June reached three, she leapt out of it and followed her friend to where the horses were. When the former took her own horse that was captured, she took the last one that was a dun colored one with a black hair leg. She mounted it and then had it run away from the wagon after nodding to June to let her know that she was ready to go.

Xavier heard the coyote howls before hearing the wolf one and quickly turned Loke towards the direction that he heard the howl come from which led him to where Theo and Brago were. "You found something?" he asked after he got there and then looked down at the ground where he saw the hoof tracks that belonged to horses.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Juniper whistled sharply and the three lose horses darted away. The white went in the woods while she quickly got in front of the dun and lead Gwen and her horse anywhere but there. Soon they were on cobblestone a town up ahead... and six guards with lassos apparently covering the tracks. She quickly charged into a wheat field but that but

Path was soon blocked by a wide river. They were trapped.

"Didn't your wife shoe her horse with ivory? These kinda look like her tracks. You know her better, are they her footprints? There's rat tracks here..." He pointed to a set of small prints scurrying across the road.

Gwen followed after Juniper towards a town that had a cobblestone path and continued to ride with her until they reached a river. She turned and looked at the approaching guards before looking back at the river. She then got off of the dun colored horse, let it run away through the town so that it wouldn't be brought back with the desert people, and went towards Juniper and Nightshade. "What should we do?" she asked her friend as she watched the approaching guards carefully.

Xavier nodded in reply to Theo's first question before hearing his other question. "Yes they're Nightshade's tracks and she's spooked around rats so that's why her tracks are crazed around the rat ones," he said in reply before seeing the white horse that came running towards them. It made him look after it in surprise before looking again at Theo. "That horse...I've never seen one like that before. Maybe the girls got free and they released that horse on their way out? They could be somewhere nearby," he asked and said sometime afterward.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Those horses don't dare into water to desert horses it is rare for water to be above the sand and even then it's only a shallow pool of water. Only nightshade who has been around streams would go across because she wasn't raised in the desert. And nightshade spooks at rats remember?))

((What I had meant was, the two get to the desert in the prince's castle, see the other women and lead them in an escape of a country that thinks women are weak and not smart enough to get way. The boys would be lost and the worry clouding their heads until they reach a border finding their wives with a bunch of women with them. She was going to send nightshade to her husband so the horse could follow her scent. ))

"That means we're hot in their tail come on!" He mounted again and tore off in the direction the tracks lead. Soon reaching cobblestone roads that lead into a small town.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((ah okay and edited it again))

Xavier nodded and followed after Theo, hoping that they would find the girls unharmed and be able to bring them back to the Sangria castle without too much of a fight. He didn't want to any of them to get hurt at all and all of them to get out just fine.

When Gwen released the dun she opened her mouth, a frown on her brow. Yes she wanted to escape, nut she wanted to live more and they are more than likely to shoot them in the back to keep them quiet then to let them get way across the river. And then there was the matter of her husband. She had no doubt that he was looking for her, but if just he and king Xavier came without reinforcements... her photographic memory saw twenty men, that would have a seven to one if all four of them fought. It would be a losing battle for them and this person already took two queens from a palace crawling with soldiers.... she thought they wouldn't hesitate to kill two kings on the roadside.

She got down without a word to Gwen, pulling out a bright silver colored embroidery floss. She broke off a bit, tied it around the rope so her husband would know it's her. "Go find loke, go!" She whispers and pushed the black horse to the river. Nightshade quickly took off through the river as the men road up, horses trying to keep away from the river.

((We can take turns with the men. You go this time.))

They road to the town center where the road turned in different directions. Theo asked around from his horse but nobody would answer. An elderly woman came out to see what the commotion was.

((sorry. life, work really, got really busy suddenly and I've also been trying to come up with a reply to this of how I could play those men and I think I came up with something that I can post))

Gwen watched as the men that had captured them and put them in a caravan approached them. She held her hands up in surrender before one of the men that approached both of them held up a chloroform soaked cloth and she screamed since she hated being knocked out. She then fell unconscious in the man's arms before another one did the same to Juniper.

"Separate the two of them by putting them in different wagons and keep a close eye on this one," the leader said to the two men that had knocked the two queens out before they all headed back to the lead wagon.

Xavier stayed quiet as Theo asked around at the townspeople if they had seen their wives but when an elderly woman came out he asked politely with a small worried smile on his face, "Excuse our noise ma'am but have you seen any strangers aside from us ride through here with two beautiful women that are about our height?" It was after he asked this that Loke turned his head and his ears started flicking in one direction like he was hearing something. Xavier noticed that but wanted to wait for the woman's reply first before wanting to see what was up with his horse.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Juniper attempted to hit the guard before she was knocked out. She woke up at dusk and they had stopped. Her hands and feet were tied together. "Curses..." she muttered.

"No, but I did see some brutes on pretty horses...like that one.." she said as a scream of a horse sounded and nightshade vaulted over a stall blocking the southwestern road and danced in the square, her hooves sounded like someone playing drums on the cobblestone streets with a pair of bones.

Gwen also woke up around that time to see that she, too had her hands and feet bound by a very thick rope. "Well crap," she said softly and then paled slightly when she saw that there were some guards in there with her. She just glared at them before looking around the wagon. "Where are we?" she asked one of the guards but all she received was a smirk but no answer whatsoever to her question.

Xavier nodded and then looked in the direction that the woman was looking in when there was a scream from a horse. Before he could guide Loke towards Nightshade, the latter was already galloping over to his mate and then nuzzling her afterward. "Easy Nightshade," Xavier said to her softly as he reached out a hand to pet her in order to calm her down some. "Can you guide us to where Juniper is?"

It took a moment of cursing before she realized she had two guards in with her. She glared at them. "Can I at least go to the bathroom? I may be a Queen, but I was first and foremost a Lady. You ungrateful lowlife thugs should know how to treat a Lady with some dignity! " She snapped at them and wiggled around. "Take me outside before I relive myself on the floor, and from the angle of this thing, it would pool around your feet." She snarled at them before they moved and roughly brought her outside in a place where the trees were sparse and the bushes where little more than tumble weeds. She snuck behind a tree and after her business she tied another thin scarlet ribbon to the tree branch.

Nightshade was shaking eyes wide and rolling as she leans against loke. She snorted in response, lifting her head to show the small ribbon tied there. She had to have a few minutes nosing the quarter horse to calm down.

Theo came over on brago. "How did her horse get free? "

After some very careful maneuvering, Gwen was able to sit up instead of laying very uncomfortably on the floor of the wagon. She then looked at the guards that were watching her very closely and asked, "So when are we going to go inside wherever it is that we're at or do intend on keeping us out here all night?" The guards looked at each other after a little while and then one of them said in reply, "We can go in now. We just wanted to be sure that you wouldn't try to make an escape again." They then moved to untie the rope that held her feet bound so that she could walk and then they walked on either side and with her towards the castle that was a few yards in front of them.

"I meant after you're done calming down," Xavier said in reply to Nightshade's snort before he saw the ribbon that was tied underneath her head. He took it before turning his attention to Theo who had caught up with him and Loke and then hearing his question, "My guess is that Juniper and Gwen were able to get free of their captors for a short time and then the former told Nightshade to find either Loke or myself. I think also the guards took Nightshade at the same time as Juniper not knowing it was hers and thinking that it was just an easy target for them to steal at the same time while they were in Sangria," he said in reply to it.

((I thought... Nvm.))

Juniper still had her hands tied as she was pulled into the castle. It was round in parts and airy, with sandstone walls and marble floors inlaid with gold. They were taken down the main halls up to a southern most tower and pushed up the narrow stares to a wide chamber with a balcony. Four other women where inside dressed in shear scarves, silk trousers and a wrap for the chest... although one had a small blanket over her shoulders like a shawl, and a couple others tried to hide their bare midriff and shoulders with some large pillows. Her hands where released and she was shoved in roughly.

Theo nodded. "Clever girl." He said softly. Once nightshade had calmed she went ahead of them, leading them to the river and crossed to the spot she left her master.

((sorry if I confused you mellow.gif))

Gwen was also led to a room with women in it but not the same one that Juniper was in. They really did want to separate them so that their chances of another escape was minimal. If they weren't in the same room together, they couldn't formulate an escape again. That's what the guards hoped, anyway. Her mind was spinning like a hamster wheel on what she could come up with as she looked at the other five women in the room. She wondered how long they had been there and what kingdoms they were from but would ask a few of them later since her mind was on other things at the moment.

Xavier nodded and then had Loke follow after Nightshade to the river where their wives had been earlier. He wondered if they had crossed the body of water for a moment before spotting tracks that led away from the town. "Can you tell what direction they headed in? There seem to be a whole lot of tracks here and it's not clear to me where they split out," he asked and said to Theo when he turned to look at his friend after studying the dirt for a bit longer.

Juniper whirled around and banged on the door snarling. "You all will pay when my husband gets here! You filthy lowlife rats! " she banged and shouted for five minutes before she turned around looking at the other lady's, where the only one who wasn't trying to cover herself held out a dress with a grim expression on her beautiful tanned skin. "You can't leave, you belong to the Prince now. All of us here are to be his harem." "well I'm going to get out of here. Sooner or later." June snatched the dress and put it on. Her other one was soiled and filthy, and torn now. All that beautiful stitching gone.

Theo got down and looked close. "There was a scuffle. One of our wives but a man before being restrained. They were dragging to the horses.... that way." He pointed eastward before remounting brago.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Gwen was handed a dress to change into by one of the other ladies in the room with her but she refused it since she was going to see if she could escape. She found a few blankets in the corner, started to tie them together so that it made a long rope, and then brought it over to the window. After a few long minutes of trying to unlatch the lock on it, it was a very difficult mechanism, she was able to get it open and then threw the blanket-rope out of it. "Those of you who wish to escape with me can and I hope you do. I have a husband and a great life that I was taken from that I'd like to get back to and I'm sure all of you have the same as well or at least lovers if you're not married yet," she said before starting to climb down the castle wall. The other ladies listened to everything that she said, looked at each other and then followed her down the castle wall.

Xavier nodded and then headed in the direction that Theo had pointed in, hoping that their wives were okay. He also hoped that they could get to them in time before they were moved elsewhere.

((hope what I put for Gwen was okay...))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Yeah, june will have to go a different way))

Juniper shook her head. "I will leave and thats final. Any of you that want to follow, stay close. I will not have my child here in this dreadful place." She snarled and looked out the balcony. It was too high and had a deep pond at the base for a rope ladder. she went to the door and pulled her dagger, the other ladies watching her with admiration and fear. She picked the lock and went out waving the other girls to fallow. at the base of the tower steps where two guards she hasn't met yet. "Why hello there. The ladies and i thought our future husband would like to see us dance for him." She smiled sweetly as the two men looked at each other.Her words tasted bitter in her mouth. She struck then pushing one into the other and both into the wall. when they where out cold she took their swords and lead the girls along the servant doors. This place being unknown to her, she got lost, but eventually found her way out back to the horse stables. All four of the other ladies followed her.

Nightshade lead them along slowing down when she couldn't get a trace or when she went too fast for the other two horses. Brago was breathing heavy, both men hadn't rested since their wives had been taken. The wild mustang had stamina to keep up with the aribein horse, but he was tired after the challenges in the tournament.

((k smile.gif))

Gwen and the other ladies that followed her made it to the side of the castle when they were approached by a couple of guards. She held out her arm to stop the other ladies from walking any further.

"What are you five doing out here?" one of the guards asked suspiciously.

"Well we just thought that we'd get some fresh air. It was a bit stuffy in that room and we also wanted to stretch our legs more," Gwen said in reply with an innocent enough smile to the guard.

Before the guard could say anything else, she attacked him and knocked him out by punching him in the face. The other guard called for help and they were suddenly surrounded. She then fought some of them off with them making noise and the other ladies tried to follow suit with what Gwen was doing but then they were held back. Gwen continued to fight before she was also held back but then she swung head back in the guard's face, breaking his nose which made him scream out in pain.

Xavier followed Nightshade with Theo at his side but could start to feel the worry get heavier with each gallop that Loke did. He then stopped Loke when he saw Nigbtshade stop up ahead, wondering if she had lost a trace of Juniper. He looked around the area that they were in now and heard the sounds of fighting nearby. "Maybe we should go check that out. It sounds like those sounds are coming from the side of that castle," he said to Theo when he turned to look at him before getting off of Loke and heading in that direction shortly afterward.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((I don't know how to respond to that. ))

June got the ladies on the horses and stole the Prince's prized mare for herself. She dashed out and around the castle with the others following. . They ran into the others and joined in the fight.

Theo charged over there, sword out. "Get away from my wife!" He snarled.

((sorry unsure.gif))

Gwen turned in another guard's arms who had grabbed ahold of her after breaking the other guard's nose when she heard Theo's voice. She smiled happily upon seeing him before saying to the guard with a glare, "You heard him. Let me go." The guard did just that before turning and attacking his new opponent. She was happy that June joined in and went towards the four ladies that she had helped escape to free them from the other guards that held them. She attacked them but didn't kill them, only injured them enough that they wouldn't be able to stand for a little while afterward.

Xavier joined in as well and went towards Juniper to fight by her side and to prevent her from getting harmed by the guards.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo, unlike his wife, killed one man that had held his wife and injuring the others. He grabbed Gwen by the back of her dress and lifted her on to the now riderless prized breeding mare. He helped the ladies Gwen was with getting up on horses to ride double. Nightshade didn't let anyone on her.

Juniper was dragged off as soon as she arrived. She got up on her feet quickly and started to fight a guard with a spear , using her knife for defense, the curved sword for offence. She was doing well, until the blade got caught in the spear prongs and flipped from her hand. Backing up she tripped over a stone and just saw the spear come down. She stopped it with the knife, the tips brushing her belly, hand bleeding from the knife blade biting into her hand. "Xavier!" She shouted, struggling to keep the spear from hitting her as the man moved to put his weight behind it.

Gwen fought a few other guards and injured them before she was picked up and put on the back of the prince's prized mare. She had the mare follow Theo as he helped the other prisoners onto the backs of the other horses that were around, wishing she could do more to help while continuing to fight the remaining guards off but knew that Theo probably wouldn't let her. "I'll ride with them and lead them away from here before heading back to our castle," she said to him before asking him softly, "Are you upset with me?"

Xavier was fighting some of the other guards that weren't yet injured by Theo or Gwen and once they were down, he turned his attention to Juniper just as he heard her yell out his name. He quickly went over to where she was and killed the man that was trying to harm her before helping her up and holding her tight.

"This isn't the time for chatting, we'll talk later, for now get the girls out of here. I cant loose you a third time!" he said as more men came out of the castle. "We best be leaving now! get your girl and go before we both get killed!" he shouted at Xavier.

Juniper was trembling, pressing against him. Her good hand was around her belly protecting the precious life inside. She whimpers. "I'm sorry, i'm so sorry for all this.." she sniffed. nightshade nudged them and she shakily mounted her horse, barley holding on as she tore off to home. some horses following her, while others followed Gwen with the ladies.

Gwen nodded and then signaled to the ladies that were ready to go, follow her and the borrowed prized mare from the prince of that kingdom. She then looked over her shoulder to see that Juniper was following after her with a few other ladies and that made her smile before having her attention be back on the desert in front of her. She was still focused on that and didn't notice that some of the ladies broke off and went towards their own kingdoms. She continued to ride until she made it back to Sangria and didn't dismount until she was at the barn. She put the mare in one of the empty stalls and then went back into the castle and went to her room to get changed. Once she was dressed into a clean dress and then just looked out the window to wait for Theo to come back.

"It's fine and it wasn't your fault. It was those guys that took you's fault," Xavier said in reply before Juniper took off with some of the other ladies that hadn't followed after Gwen. He got on Loke's back and had him go back to Sangria because Rebel was still there (I think) and he wanted to get him before he headed back to Albion.