SkySong278

Forbidden Love *please close*

((sorry. work's been really busy lately but I haven't forgotten to post in both here and the other one even though it seems that way. I just haven't gotten the chance to post in either))

Gwen sat down beside Theo at the big table after they reached the hall. "Thank you very much. I can't wait to wear it later," she said in reply to what Juniper said about her gift to her before having her attention go back to being on Theo afterward.

Xavier walked up next with his gift for Theo and laid it down before saying, "I got you this dagger for hunting or for protecting your queen if she ever needs it."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo laughed at this. "She can hold her own I'm sure, but it'll be nice to have another blade at my disposal when I'm watching her back. It's marvelous craftsmanship! Thank you greatly." He smiled at them and waved for them to take their spot.

Juniper smiled at the queen and headed to her spot on the table waiting for the empty chair beside her to be occupied by her husband.

Gwen smiled back at Juniper when she saw the former smile at her before looking at the dagger that Xavier got for Theo. "It's very beautiful," she chimed in after she heard everything that her husband said in reply to what the latter said.

"Yes it would be a good back-up weapon in case you were in need to protect her even more later. Thank you. I bought it on the way here and thought that it would be perfect for you," Xavier said in reply to what both Theo and Gwen said with a smile before following Juniper over to their seats at the table and sitting beside her shortly afterward.

((I have no idea what to do now))

Theo said a short speech and the feast began. He started taking about hunting and such things with a man next to him.

Juniper ate slowly, watching the people around her and sighed heavily.

((hm maybe a prince from a rival kingdom can kidnap Gwen and Juniper out of jealously and create some sort of drama?))

Gwen listened to the speech that Theo gave with a smile before starting to eat afterward. "That was a nice speech hon," she said after she had swallowed a bite of food that she had been chewing after putting it on her plate.

Anastasia walked up then with a smile and said in greeting to them, "Hello there. It's been awhile and I don't think we've been formerly introduced young queen. I'm Queen Anastasia of Stella."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Queen Guinevere," Gwen said in reply with a smile after Anastasia approached them. "I was a servant at the time that you first arrived here and met Theo."

Xavier swallowed his own food before hearing Juniper sigh. "What's wrong my love?" he asked her after he swallowed his food.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Oooh! Perhaps one from a dessert climate and has taken other queens/princesses from father lands as wives? It'll be funny too if the ladies take matters into their own hands.))

"Anastasia! Welcome back! I am very sorry about that whole arrangement thing, and I had to unfortunately lie to you at the time. You see I was in love, just... not with a ill lady in the mountains. Gwen here had my heart and I couldn't bare the thought of marrying a woman I couldn't devote myself to..." He explained.

"It's still hard for me to adjust to this life. I've been the one to bring out the food and wash dishes. Do the linen and beat the rugs clean, never thinking I'd go beyond the castle walls and the forests and rolling countryside of my home. To sit here in a different land with different people... this is the farthest I've been away from my homeland... You traveled often, how did you settle your nerves and homesickness?"

((sounds good but how would the boys know what happened to them? like if they don't return from a tour that Gwen leads for Juniper around the castle))

Gwen smiled as she heard everything that Theo said before holding one of his hands in one of hers and squeezing it shortly afterward. She didn't know what to say so she didn't say anything as she went back to eating her food.

"Oh it's quite alright Theo and thank you. I was in love too and had been lying to my father too about it but now we're both happy and that's all that matters. Father approved of him too which is also a plus," Anastasia said in reply with a smile before looking around for Eric and then spotting him shortly after. "Well I'd best be getting back to him now but I just wanted to come by and say hi before I did that," she added before walking away and towards her king.

"Ah and thoughts of seeing your, father's and everyone else in our kingdoms faces again afterward made it more bearable and that also squashed any thoughts I had of homesickness away so it didn't bother me," Xavier said in reply to everything that Juniper said and asked with a smile before having his attention go back to being on his food.

((Servent witness?))

"well I'm delighted you did so." He said before she leaves and afterwards he looked at Gwen. "After this, considering you know this place like the back of your hand, why don't you show Queen juniper around?" He suggested.

June sighed again. "I have no attachments to the castle. I have my horse with me and I have you here.... I really don't have anyone to think about or return to..."

((that can work smile.gif))

"That would be fun," Gwen said in reply with a smile before kissing him on the cheek. "I'll make sure we get back in time for dessert and if we're not, come looking for us?" She then went back to eating the rest of her food before kissing him softly on the lips and then going over to where Juniper and Xavier were.

"Well you can always think about what makes you happy about home or what made you happy when you were younger and then focus on that and it should help with the homesickness feeling. Well I hope it will anyway," Xavier said in reply before seeing Gwen coming towards them. "Hello Queen Guinevere," he said with a smile.

"Hello King Xavier. I was wondering if I could borrow Queen Juniper for a little while for a tour of the castle," she said to him before looking over at Juniper.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Of course love" he kissed her back lightly and smiled at her and watched her go before turning back to eating.

Juniper smiled. "Please, call me June. I'd love a tour of this lovely place! I'd be back in a little while alright?" She said to her husband kissing his cheek and pulled her skirt over her small dagger she always carried since the incident with the princess. "let's go." She grinned.

"Alright and you'll find that you'll really like it here," Gwen said in reply to everything that Juniper said before starting to lead the way around the castle on their tour. She showed her where the kitchen, courtyard, and stables were before showing her the upper floors next. As they made their way up to the second floor, she wasn't aware that they were being followed by a visiting prince that had evil intentions for the both of them.

"Sounds like fun and okay," Xavier said in reply to both of what Gwen said as well as what Juniper said before picking up his plate and going over to where Theo was sitting. "Hope you don't mind some male company for a little while until our wives come back," he said with a smile to his new friend before he went back to eating the rest of the food that was on his plate.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Junior giggled and enjoyed the stables and the larger kitchens and admired the decorations on the second floor she stopped looking at a tapestry. With the Prince was two large men in dark blue vests with silver designs on them and trousers that where dark brown and poofy (think Aladdin), with complete silence the Prince gave a hand movement and the two men snuck up behind them and hit them with the butt if their swords knocking them out. They put a sack over their heads and wrapped them in poor looking cloths before carrying them out to a covered wagon.

"No I don't mind the company. You fight quite well. My wife could beat me, and I'm the best in my kingdom!" Theo chuckled.

Gwen also looked at the tapestry that Juniper was looking at when she was suddenly knocked out with the blunt end of a sword. She crumpled to the floor just before she was picked up and carried to a caravan along with Juniper before they were on their way to a desert kingdom.

"That's good and thank you. My wife isn't to the point of beating me yet but with a little bit more training from me or a few of my knights, I think she'll get there soon. Maybe they can have a contest of some sort just for fun after that to see who could win," Xavier said in reply to everything that Theo said before they were approached by a maid but not just any maid; Gwen's personal one.

"Pardon the interruption Sires but I have some grave news to share with you," Sara said with a worried and fearful look on her face. "Gwen and Queen Juniper were captured by one of the visiting princes that came for the tournament. I was bringing them drinks when I saw it happen but the henchmen hadn't seen me before I quickly went into a passageway to get here as soon as I could to let you guys know."

Xavier nodded in acknowledgment to Sara with the smile still on his face before hearing the news. It was then his turn to have a worried look on his face as well as an angered one before he turned his attention to Theo to see if he shared the shame expressions and also what he wanted to do.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Theo turned white and looked sick and felt numb for a long moment. Then he got up suddenly shoving his chair back so fast it nearly tipped back. "GET MY HORSE!" He shouted, hands closed in firsts so tight his knuckles popped. "GET some provisions ready for me and Xavier if he wishes to come, Morgan" he looks at the woman he spent most of his childhood with. "You may not be related to be by blood, but you are as much of a sister to me. You know how things work around here. I'll leave you in charge until I return."

Juniper was out for a long while.

Gwen came to in one of the wagons in the caravan while it was in the middle of a forest and soon to be in a town that she had never seen before. She looked over to her right and saw Juniper still out cold beside her. She gently shook her shoulder and asked softly, "June?"

Xavier got up as well and told a nearby guard, that happened to be one of his own that had come with him and Juniper, to get his horse ready as well before turning his attention to Theo. "Of course I'll go with you. Juniper is my life and I'm not just going to sit by and do nothing when she's been captured," he told him before he told Sara to get provisions for the both of them and then started a conversation with another young lady.

Sara nodded and then went straight to the kitchen to get them taken care of. Once they were put together, she went back out into the hall where she had left both kings and then gave them the care packages soon afterward.

Morgan, who was sitting at a table nearby, heard what had gone on and got up to go over to Theo just before he talked to her. "I'll do my best in your stead to take care of things until you return," she said in reply with a nod before heading out of the hall and towards the meeting area to tell the council what had happened and that she was to be in charge until Theo came back.

Edited by Dragonpelt

[Juniper with Xavier?)

June groaned and shifted from her side to her back before sitting up and rubbing her head. "Ow..... what.. happened? Wait... oh no. Gwen, please tell me we're both suffering from delusional dreams...." she tried to pull her knees to her chest when she realised only one can move freely and the other was changed to a iron ring in the wall of the wagon. Gwen had one too, a band of iron on one ankle chained to the wall.

Xavier's man servant had brought him his "emergency bag" a pair of saddle bags packed and ready with clothes, money and a cloak, his sword in the other hand and his bow over his shoulder with a quiver of arrows. Theo thanked Charlie and quickly belted his sword on, tied the warn cloak over his fancy clothes and completed the look with the bow and arrow. The last thing he snatched up was the new dagger he got and after switching his boots to warn ones, slipped it inside so it remained hidden. He hugged his father and mother (who had started to recover and be up more) before rushing outside to his painted mustang. "Hurry! They have the lead on us!"

((what? I looked back in that post but didn't see what you asked blink.gif))

"I don't think so," Gwen said solemnly in reply to June's question before seeing the chain around her ankle. "Are there any metal pieces around here that you can see?" she asked after looking over at her new friend again after seeing the chain. She knew how to pick locks but she wasn't sure if these chains would be as easy as she thought they would be to pick but she would try anyway just to be sure.

Xavier nodded before following quickly after Theo after taking off the clothes that he had put on for the celebration to reveal a casual tunic and pants that he wore during training and also when he wasn't expected to be in meetings that he had to dress up for. This way he looked like a commoner and not a king so that he could conceal his true identity.

Xavier got up as well and told a nearby guard that happened to be one of his own that had come with him and Juniper , to get his horse ready as well before turning his attention to Theo.
Oh, I see it now a comma would be good there))

Juniper looked around and shook her head before stopping and pulled out her small knife. It was just a little bigger then a table knife and double edged with a slender blade and hilt. "Would this do?" She asked handing her the blade.

Theo effortlessly mounted brago with a single bound, he barely waited for Xavier to mount his stallion before he was off through the gates and ripping through the cobble stone paths of town and shouted at the guards at the draw bridge to keep it down. Not recognizing their king they continued to raise it making brago leap off the end and over the mote.

((fixed the post in question))

Gwen looked over at June when she was handed a small dagger and said in reply as she got it in position over the chain's lock, "I think so." She then wiggled it a bit and after a little while of frustration and annoyance, she was able to get the chain loose with the weapon. She then got to work on unlocking June's ankle chain shortly afterward.

Xavier had Loke run after Brago and just made it through the slowly closing drawbridge before it closed. He sighed in relief afterward and had Loke continue to gallop quickly after Theo and Brago towards the end of their town and where June and Gwen were.

June looked around, listening to the guards and horses moving at a fast clip. She kept a lookout in case someone peeked inside.

Theo got to the edge of town to the cross roads where several sets of wagon tracts and horse tracks went down both ways making it impossible where they were. He spun between the two roads muttering in irritation. "I don't know where the tracks are!" He shouted back to Xavier.

After a little while later, Gwen finally got the ankle chain off of June's ankle before placing it somewhere close by. "What should we do now? Should we try our hand at escaping or no?" she quietly asked her when she heard the noises coming from outside the wagon.

Xavier caught up to Theo after he heard what he yelled to him and said in reply as he looked at both trails, "Maybe we can split up. One of us goes down the trail to the left and the other to the right and see where they lead and if they lead to the girls."

Edited by Dragonpelt

June shook her head. She whispers to her; "there's too many of them. I think I know who took us. Armadia's (Arabian basically) horses have a distinct gallop. My horse is one, and I can tell that all the horses are from the land of sand. Did you see the Armadian guards? One could easily lift us up as easily as a pillow!"

"But how would we signal each other if one spots..... wait, can you imitate a howl? Wolves and coyotes are common trouble here. Coyote if nothing, wolf if something okay?" He asked, getting an answer before staring down his path.

((I want the girls to get there so have many forks in the road. K?))

((k))

"Maybe we can each take a riderless horse and see how far we can get before we're caught again? I can ride pretty fast and I'm sure that we can outride them," Gwen asked and said in reply to all that June said just as quietly as the former said what she did.

Xavier nodded in reply to what Theo asked him about if he could imitate a howl before taking off the in the direction that the former didn't go in. He had Loke go really quickly since they were in a hurry to get the girls back. He looked down at the ground when he had Loke stop so that he could look at it and when he didn't see anything, he did a coyote howl like he was requested to do and then he continued on. He came across a lot of other forks in the road and when he found some tracks going down to another part of the trail but when he saw threat they were deer tracks and not horse, he did another coyote howl before continuing on once again.

"That's possible. Okay on three we jump out and get the first horse we see. One.... two.. three" she leapt out and saw guards behind the wagon... with three horses between them. She felt a thrill seeing that they had taken nightshade. Armadian's are proud of their horses and she assumed the men would've taken her back although the horse's parents was a gift to her father. With agile grace she cut the rope of the three horses and mounted her own proud horse, the only pure black one in the bunch, even the royal through breads weren't fully black. There was a white and a dun colored one with a black hair left.

Theo did the same, doing many coyote howls. He went down four or five different trails before seeing horse tracks, ones with strange shoes on them like thick bone. He howled a wolf howl loudly and brago paced for loke and Xavier to show up. The tracks where hard to see, on a mostly grassy road. He judged they were in a different kingdom by now.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf