TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

Two out of three, and my two Scroll Guards are watching over them! This chicken is going to kill itself just so I can't get anything else xd.png Its egg is open with 4 days and an hour..I'm gonna cook this chicken for being so mean! xd.png

Haha, it hatched! Got the little pygmy, completing the birthday eggs! Thanks for releasin' these and good luck to you guys X3

Edited by NoraNora

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! And thanks for all the fun and memories! Can hardly wait to see what the three new dragons look like.

Gah! I totally forgot about it being DC's birthday! I grabbed one of each. I can't dump anything else though. They're all metals or hard-to-get outcomes for my checker lineages. Oops! The pygmies are adorable! I'm so excited that we have new dragons of the other three types!

Edited by harlequinraven

Happy Birthday DC! And thanks, TJ and spriters, for the new dragons! biggrin.gif

Super excited that we have other kinds of dragons this time! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave, this is the first DC birthday that I've actually been active for! xd.png I'm excited to see the new dragons! Thanks TJ and spriters!

Hooray! Glad I got back from my hiatus just for the new release!

Happy DC birthday everyone

OUTSTANDING! Wish I'd remembered, though laugh.gif

I hope they're common, or at least not really rare, as I will have to wait to get eggy number 6.

And, I am thrilled to see what must be a leetle teensy pygmy!!! YAY!!!!

Thank you, and happy birthday biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

Awesome!! I just saw it, 'cause I have been working non stop but what an amazing find!!!

Thank you!! hugs!!!

Congratulations for all the people involved in DC somehow... Yeah, players included, but specially the ones that try their best to make DC this great game!

Thank you for the new release!

I am not too sure why, but the hatchling pygmies remind me a little of the green Gemshards O.O

This is entirely because I spend way too much time watching over Odeen's shoulder as she sprites. >> She's OG, yo. When I grow up and become a big spriter I want to be just like her.

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave!!

I'll be going hunting soon,

This is entirely because I spend way too much time watching over Odeen's shoulder as she sprites. >> She's OG, yo. When I grow up and become a big spriter I want to be just like her.

Lol xd.png

One thing; you ARE a big spriter <3

D= I completely forgot about DCs birthday and almost missed these. Almost.

So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DC! And thanks a lot to TJ and the spriters biggrin.gif

*frantically gathers up armfuls of new eggies*

Ohhh gosh happy birthday DC! What a way to celebrate - hundreds of little new babies! wub.gif

Okay, so all of my eggs are in the AoND and in my CS sig, so time to gather views! \^_^/

Yay! New release at last! Grabbed 2 of each species :3

Happy B-day DC!

Are there 3 new eggs or just 2?