TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

biggrin.gif

Happy 9th Birthday !! Wishing many many more !!

again WE get the presents ... yippee ...

and the gift of dragons .. which like diamonds, are forever.

Thank you ... tongue.gif

Thanks to Odeen, JTOB, and Marionetta!

Yesss, I was right about the desert ones being two-headeds!!

Yaaay

Now got two eggs of each biggrin.gif

I got a cake for DC, just tinypic hates school right now

My Vamp seems to confirm that the third egg is a drake, as biting is 'not availble for this breed' smile.gif

Oh. A Release with Pygmies, Two-heads and Drakes. Pygmies are just too small to see and appreciate. I've never been a fan of two-heads, and am disappointed that the nice-looking Drakes only breed among themselves.

Happy birthday DC. Thanks for the Release.

I'm super glad we have a new breed for two-heads, drakes, and pygmies. They're so low in number compared to the others!

Aw, I missed seeing the two-headed hatchies before they gendered. Kids grow up so fast nowadays... rolleyes.gif

Guess I'll just have to wait and see my own. smile.gif

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! It is a great goal! I really wish to see something "big" for the 10th one, but sill I'm really pleased to see more outnumbered breeds. More Drakes, pigmies and Two heads can't make me more happy.

Thanks everyone involved to keep this amazing game running. Let's make it wonderful for the next 9 future years, too wink.gif

Managed to get 3 pairs, and I had a suspicion of that the rosette one being a Drake. Just seemed fitting since the other 2 are a pygmy & a Two-Headed.

Curious on how they'll turn out tho.

These are sooooo cute!

PS: Got all of them in one refresh!

Thanks for the present, the little green one was insta-love for me.wub.gif

None of the eggs looks familiar, I have no idea of the final form.

Edited by Lizzyluna

Happy birthday DC! biggrin.gif

But a release in the middle of the week is really a no-go sleep.gif

But..but..TODAY is DC's Birthday, not some weekend day. Then it'd be Happy two or three days past your birthday DC! I don't mind the fact that the Release was on a Thursday, NOR that it happened at Midnight for me. I still have my 7 new eggs.

This explains why the caves are empty...I haven't seen a single egg/birthday egg...

sad.gif

Missed out on like 5 on each... :/ Blughhh

Edited by NoraNora

Well I'm slightly annoyed that this drop started at midnight.

Happy birthday DC! biggrin.gif

But a release in the middle of the week is really a no-go sleep.gif

No! This is perfect! biggrin.gif

It's Whitsuntide Weekend (living in Europe) and I won't be on the Computer much.

This is perfect now, I can follow all this from my Computer at work.

Couldn't grab many eggs, as my breeding Projects have priority right now, especially the PB Springs.

Midnight is standard for celebration releases :3 NoraNora are you checking the caves at the five minute points? There should be plenty of eggs then, you just have to try and grab loads and hope you were actually first to one >_< I've caught enough to lock myself but each took 10 to 20 tries.

Probably fairly soon they'll become easier to catch because they're unusual breeds which not everyone hoards, so don't worry if you can't get them right away.

Thanks for the new release! I can't wait to see what the adult sprites look like biggrin.gif

Hooray! Now I have a pair of each and an extra pygmy. Happily egglocked.

How exciting to have a release with two-heads, pygmies, and drakes!

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Happy DC Birthday, grabbed 1 of each and yay for new Drakes and Pygmies, I hope that they´ll still drop tomorrow ^^

Midnight is standard for celebration releases :3 NoraNora are you checking the caves at the five minute points? There should be plenty of eggs then, you just have to try and grab loads and hope you were actually first to one >_< I've caught enough to lock myself but each took 10 to 20 tries.

Probably fairly soon they'll become easier to catch because they're unusual breeds which not everyone hoards, so don't worry if you can't get them right away.

Yeah I just got the speckled one, my chicken is taunting me by staying in its egg so I can't grab the others...I might end up releasing my Glory just to nab the third one >.< Hatch you mean little chicken!

Lil Edit: Released my Glory to grab the two-headed..I got that Glory from someone, too xd.png Sorry if you're readin' this, but...Birthday Dragons xd.png

Edited by NoraNora

*sigh* I am not egglocked anymore but i am hatchlinglocked... blink.gif

We need a BSA to "incubate" hatchlings. wink.gif

*stares a her hatchlings to let them grow faster*

Edited by Tigerkralle