TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

Happy birthday DC! Happy catching everyone!

So we have a pygmy, a two-head, and a drake?

Looks like it. Excellent! biggrin.gif

I must say, I really enjoyed having a weekday release for a change. I know a lot of people have more time on weekends, but as one of those of us who are usually offline on weekends, it is so nice to finally have a release at a good time for us others. biggrin.gif

Also, so far they're all nicely easy to catch, for which another Yay and Thank You, TJ! smile.gif

Happy Birthday DC!

I have an appointment I must run off to, so I will try catching after I'm home!

Managed two rough and sharps, two rosettes, and one pygmy. I have to wait until my dino hatches (9 hours) before I can grab my final pygmy.

I WOULD abaondon the Ridgewing, if it wasn't from the Departures thread, and if I did not promise to keep it. Oh well dry.gif At least I might get one forest egg.

Oh, better grab something. Or I would, if I knew what I was looking for...

Edited by Kestra15

Ohhhh, it is actually one from each of the three under-represented dragon types ! (At least I hope the third one is a Drake.) That's fantastic !

(And of course it happens right when I was about to finish my "All Pygmies"-Lineage, after doing an "All Two-Headeds" and an "All Drakes"... laugh.gif )

And since I forgot this morning: Congratulations and thanks to all the spriters as well, who helped creating and illustrating the world of DC during the last nine years, be it with dragons or event illustrations (and stories) !

In the quest for names I have news regarding the Rosette dragon:

It sorts between Greys and Greens. (Which confused me, until I remembered that it's spelled Gray in American English. wink.gif )

So they start with Gr- and continue between Gra- and Gre-. And I'd guess that Grb-, Grc- and Grd- are out of the question. So Gra- or Gre- it is. (Thought about Grasshopper, but that would be before Gray...) Gray Something Drakes ? Grazile Drakes ? Grazing Drakes ? Grease Drakes ? Greek Drakes ? wink.gif

From the position of the Two-headeds I'm going with "Hellhound dragons". (Although I would've expected them to be called Cerberus dragon in that case. And yes, technically they'd need three heads for that, but there are also historical Cerberi with two heads...)

With the Pygmy I'm at a loss, there's so much between Da- and Mi-. Perhaps they are little Fen Fires. smile.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Happy, Happy Birthday, DC!

And THANK YOU to TJ and all of the wonderful artists!

I caught one two of the full sized dragons and one pygmy before I realized it (I don't do pygmys). So I am egg locked until next drop! Oh well! smile.gif

Beautiful eggies!!! tongue.gif

How cute! I like all the S1s and especially that they're all "specials" in some way. A lovely birthday celebration! And some of my favorite spriters! Thank-you all!!

Caught a forest egg <3

Oh screw this, I am dropping the ridgewing. I need a second egg

are they releasing every 5 or every 10 min?

Some every 5 minutes and a bigger drop on the hour.

The S2s are looking beautiful! Two-headeds are exceptional thus far.

Just caught my 6 eggs and they look wonderful. Thank you and their spriters very much for them. smile.gif

Manged to get 2 forest eggs on the half hour drop. But the Alpine and Desert disappeared like 2-3 blinks of an eye! D:

Got my two Forest CB now all I need is one more Desert CB and I'll have the proverbial set. biggrin.gif

Edited by Shin'a'in

Happy Birthday DC!! Thanks for the new release TJ! Thank you spriters for your lovely new dragons. I have caught 2 of each pretty easily so good luck everyone!

So the eggs like to disappear for about 15 minutes at a time, and then come back real quick, and then go again. Buuuut I've been able to grab 2 Two-Heads, 2 Drakes and 1 of the Pygmys. Now to just hunt that last Pygmy and then decide which egg to grab one more of xd.png

I've got two of each, hahaha! biggrin.gif Now I just need one more of each for an IOU and I'm solid. Great release!

Loving the color of the pygmy hatchie. The sprite itself is rather cute, and I don't say that about most pygmy hatchlings (too little to see well). I wonder how they'll look with nilias...

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Yeeeeessssssss! A Pygmy! And also a Two-headed and a drake! Do we just have including this one six Drakes? unsure.gif

So Pygmies have 2 more breeds than Drakes including the Holiday Pumpkin.

So only Two-Headed Dragons/-Lindwurms are a very rare Type of Dragon with only 5 breeds including this release. But there is a little variety because the Two-headed Lindwurms have two colours depending on there bimoes and then they breed true? Never had the time for a breeding project with them or enough CBs of them to start it. happy.gif

We need a Holiday Two-Headed and a Holiday Drake! wub.gif

And we can never ever have enough Pymies. *purr* happy.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Ohhhh, it is actually one from each of the three under-represented dragon types ! (At least I hope the third one is a Drake.) That's fantastic !

(And of course it happens right when I was about to finish my "All Pygmies"-Lineage, after doing an "All Two-Headeds" and an "All Drakes"... laugh.gif )

And since I forgot this morning: Congratulations and thanks to all the spriters as well, who helped creating and illustrating the world of DC during the last nine years, be it with dragons or event illustrations (and stories) !

In the quest for names I have news regarding the Rosette dragon:

It sorts between Greys and Greens. (Which confused me, until I remembered that it's spelled Gray in American English. wink.gif )

So they start with Gr- and continue between Gra- and Gre-. And I'd guess that Grb-, Grc- and Grd- are out of the question. So Gra- or Gre- it is. (Thought about Grasshopper, but that would be before Gray...) Gray Something Drakes ? Grazile Drakes ? Grazing Drakes ? Grease Drakes ? Greek Drakes ? wink.gif

From the position of the Two-headeds I'm going with "Hellhound dragons". (Although I would've expected them to be called Cerberus dragon in that case. And yes, technically they'd need three heads for that, but there are also historical Cerberi with two heads...)

With the Pygmy I'm at a loss, there's so much between Da- and Mi-. Perhaps they are little Fen Fires. smile.gif

I love the idea of the Two-head being a Hellhound!