RecycledHeart

May Release

I really hope we don't get more than 3 new dragon breeds or with different colours sleep.gif They're always a pain to collect :/

I wouldn't mind another small (unglitched) release as we got last month smile.gif

I just sorted a couple hundred old e-mails and stumbled across the Dino Cave information mail.

Now I want Dino Cave. biggrin.gif

I suspect that any May release will be tied to DC's birthday. That just seems to make sense and goes along with what has happened in the past. Of course, TJ likes to shake things up, too, so who knows?

I would love to see more two-headed dragons or pygmies. And bringing back the Frills would be awesome. biggrin.gif If it is a multi-dragon release then I would hope for one of them to be a hybrid, which takes some of the "must catch NOW" pressure off. wink.gif

I'd be delighted if they'd re-release the Frills (Bright Pinks too!), that would be awesome! But I wouldn't sneeze at any new Pygmi breeds either. wink.gif

I would be so happy if we will have a new Pygmy breed or mayby a Pygmy hybrid?

As you can see in my signature i really want them.

I would be so happy if we will have a new Pygmy breed or mayby a Pygmy hybrid?

As you can see in my signature i really want them.

A pygmy hybrid would be delicious imo. Though I wouldn't say no to dino cave becoming real either.

Honestly, I just want something besides regular dragons (meaning easterns, westerns, wyvrens and drakes.)

I would love dinos, unbreedables, pygmies or hybrids.

Yes, i would love a re-release of Frills and Bright Pinks. If that won't happen, I'd like some new Pygmies, Drakes, and/or Two-Heads. Even that idea of a Pygmy hybrid, yes!

I would absolutely love to see a Pygmy version of the Faerie Dragon from Dungeons & Dragons. Or just a pygmy with butterfly wings in general. Better keep them away from the Black Teas!

A pygmy hybrid would be delicious imo. Though I wouldn't say no to dino cave becoming real either.

Honestly, I just want something besides regular dragons (meaning easterns, westerns, wyvrens and drakes.)

I would love dinos, unbreedables, pygmies or hybrids.

But this IS Dragon Cave not Dino Cave. God, if you're not into 'just another dragon Release', why hang around here? wink.gif jk

I'd love another Release of DRAGONS. Can't wait!!

I'm sort of terrified it will be a hybrid - I have very few different kinds of dragons and most are bred, new-ish-ly released or highly unlikely to ever give hybrids.

A hybrid release would be pretty exciting! Though some regularly released eggs would also be nice. A big old drake release would be great.

Well no release yesterday, and I don't feel like there will be one today.

@odd

welp I just need lots of different things to keep my attention. I mean it's been years since tj showed us dino cave and I really would like to know if he actually plans to do anything with it.

Looks like it's just gonna be the birthday then smile.gif Can't say I think that's a bad thing, it looks like the birthdays are usually a pretty big thing?

*chips away determinedly at un-owned commons list*

I hope if there's a hybrid it's from something I have loads of for lineages like Blacktips or Flamingoes xd.png

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

I would have to agree that a re-release of the Frills and Bright Pinks would be great as a celebration (even if it was just for temporary measure, like for two weeks or so). I wasn't part of the community back then and it's a bit gutting to see these dragons on users scrolls, knowing I'll never be able to obtain them :/

But also, not to dwell on that issue, I'll be happy with any kind of release smile.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

Well, if we do get another hybrid, I hope there will also be a Cave Release of one or two pretty Commons as well, so that there will be something to snag on the day and won't be any issues about people being unable to stock up on them or catch them later...

I actually really enjoyed the 7 dragons in 7 days thing the B-day before last, although it was a bit hectic - if only the Coppers hadn't effectively vanished...

I assume that mine isn't a common opinion but I loved the 7 breeds on 7 days and I would enjoy seeing 9 new breeds: maybe several hybrids and a pygmy, a drake, a Western and a Eastern. And the Frill and the Bright Pink. OK probably I'm being unrealistic. smile.gif

Sooo I'm leaning towards a may release because last year we did have one. I'm thinking another single dragon release, hopefully a pygmy, drake, two-headed, lindwyrm, unbreedable or a dino.

One of each would be fun!

Though my biggest wish is a pygmy.

I did enjoy the 7 breeds in 7 days for DC's 7th birthday... but that was about the limit of how many consecutive days of new releases I could cope with! It was exhausting. Now we need to have the number of breeds released to not be the same as the number of years DC has been going.

I agree that re-releasing Frills or Old Pinks would be a tremendous, wonderful birthday surprise.

My housemate would be overjoyed if a new pygmy was released. He loves his tiny dragons!

I'm hoping for an event, maybe even a birthday lottery (similar to the annual lottery at Christmas or not).

I agree that re-releasing Frills or Old Pinks would be a tremendous, wonderful birthday surprise.

If that happens, that would be even better!

I'm probably in the minority, but I would really like new dragons on DC's birthday, not a re-release of discontinued breeds. DC has pretty much always done something kinda biggish for its birthday. We already know what frills/bp look like. Pretty much all suspense would be gone. I'd prefer something bigger. If a re-release does ever happen, I'd prefer it be some regular release or semi-release in between new releases.

I definitely found the 7 breeds in 7 days way overkill, especially with the coppers actually being 3 breeds in themselves and being rare!

So if we ever get something like this again, I dearly hope they will all be commons (real commons, not uncommons) and without color variety. (I love color variety! I just wish such breeds were released like the Annagallis - one breed in one release.)

I would totally love more hybrids, though! (Also, hybrids can be as many in one release as TJ wants, since they come without a Release-rush to the cave. smile.gif)

Edited by Lastalda

I'm probably in the minority, but I would really like new dragons on DC's birthday, not a re-release of discontinued breeds. DC has pretty much always done something kinda biggish for its birthday. We already know what frills/bp look like. Pretty much all suspense would be gone. I'd prefer something bigger. If a re-release does ever happen, I'd prefer it be some regular release or semi-release in between new releases.

I feel the same way. I'm actually not a fan of the discontinued breeds, so that's a release I would likely skip. I would rather have something new. smile.gif

I agree, actually, as long as it isn't too many to manage. Giant releases of multi-colour breeds is really hard, especially when some turn out to be rares. Even true uncommons (like seasonal level of uncommon, not 'uncommon' like coppers) would be fine while still presenting a little bit of a challenge. Gemstones were fine, as they seem to be reasonably common.

I actually want to see Frills return alongside a brand new birthday release, not instead of a brand new release.