RecycledHeart

May Release

I was hoping that yesterday and I'm hoping it today, but TJ's been pretty consistent in the past about breaking the weekends rule for Birthdays.

I've not got room for if we have a release tonight but most of the eggs I'm holding are ones I'd be willing to throw back to the AP.

I wouldn't mind some additions to the encyclopedia for the birthday. Along with a release of a new dragon of course.

I'm thinking Thursday or Friday. Which is unfortunate for me, because I'll be at work if he drops at midnight. If he starts the drop at 1 pm cave time I might be ok.

I want all the things. Shinies! and hybrids. And... shiny hybrids? But mostly new dragons.

I am hoping for Friday! No work the next day so plenty of time for catching! smile.gif

I'm hoping an announcement comes earlier in the week if something crazy like the 7 day release happens. I've been working to stay unlocked, but I want to be prepared for whenever the birthday release comes.

I'm getting antsy now. Like you know something is coming but you dont' know when type of antsy xd.png I'm personally hoping for a few dragons and not just one, but I'll be thankful for anything.

I figure today's the last day I'll be breeding or catching anything, to ensure room for any Release from the 21st on - do wish we'd go back to at least having advance announcements...

I refreshed my scroll and IT LOOKED A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT MAYBE IT'S THE RELEASE and then it resized properly. yeah, I might be getting a little twitchy. rolleyes.gif

I refreshed my scroll and IT LOOKED A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT MAYBE IT'S THE RELEASE and then it resized properly. yeah, I might be getting a little twitchy. rolleyes.gif

I've had that happen in the Cave, sizing going back and forth without me doing anything.

I'm hoping the five or so eggs I have will hatch in time for Thursday - I imagine they will, but it'll be kinda close. Am really curious about the Release - and join the ranks of the Antsies.

I just grabbed a couple of AP eggs to lock my scroll. That should still let everything I have on there hatch by the 21st. I will not be replacing any of them until I see if there is a release then. Got to keep my options open. wink.gif I will be very disappointed if there are no new dragons then.

I'm not grabbing anything else, but that's mostly because this week is finals week. Can't wait to see what we get/if anything.

Not grabbing any new ones either in preparation for *hopefully* a release!!!

So once these eggs I have now hatch, I will not replace them until all this release hell is over. Unless I see a Gold or Silver in the cave, I will not replenish my eggs. They will be ER soon dry.gif

Is the DC birthday on thursday? Please excuse dumb question, I'm a 2nd time newb smile.gif

Is the DC birthday on thursday? Please excuse dumb question, I'm a 2nd time newb smile.gif

The 21st is on Thursday so yes indeed smile.gif

I can't wait for a new release! They're always so exciting!

I'll be sitting on the forum tomorrow night just before midnight cave time. Don't plan on catching immediately but the atmosphere in the forum is really nice during releases, with few exceptions. I hope for a bunch of new eggs. Last year was... let's say disappointing...

I honestly don't mind whether there is one or not, but if there is, I have all 7 slots open this time.

I really hope there's gonna be a release on Thursday. biggrin.gif I promised myself that I wouldn't get any more eggs, but then I saw a Chicken in the Notice/Departures thread. smile.gif

I like to grab and hatch from the AP while I wait, gets me thru the empty scroll jitters tongue.gif

I like to grab and hatch from the AP while I wait, gets me thru the empty scroll jitters tongue.gif

Me too! I just have to be careful I don't lock myself. xd.png

I would LOVE the Release to start at midnight - it might even stop me from from doing something silly and winding up with eggs I'd have to drop.

I'm holding a couple of dragons for people (one hatched, the other can be hatched before then) and picked up some shorter-time CB and bred eggs which can mostly hatch within a few hours, if I can stay awake that long and if there are enough people in 6 fansites beside myself to do it, (well, Viewed some sites earlier, and have 4 up now) as the ER one is picking up slowly over hours, so might do better to wait until tomorrow...

But otherwise it might be anywhere from noon, Friday to Sunday, I suppose...

I'm kinda torn between making some room for the possible release, or just leaving my trade fodder alone so I have more time to trade them off. I'm not too sure how easy it'll be to trade during a release anyways...hm.

Currently at 20/21 with mostly lowtime eggs at 4/7. I have some hatchlings growing up tonight, and others that could be dropped if absolutely necessary, so I'm trying to be ready. rolleyes.gif

I just impulse caught a Cheese but I can throw that to the AP or Departures in the morning. I'll have room for 6 eggs then.

And then all my careful preparation will be for nothing 'cause it'll be a hybrid of dragons I don't have tongue.gif