RecycledHeart

May Release

I just impulse caught a Cheese but I can throw that to the AP or Departures in the morning. I'll have room for 6 eggs then.

And then all my careful preparation will be for nothing 'cause it'll be a hybrid of dragons I don't have tongue.gif

If you don't want the cheese i'll take it.

I hate myself but I can't help locking myself with pretties wacko.gif

I hate myself but I can't help locking myself with pretties  wacko.gif

Depending how much of a hurry I'm in to make room tomorrow morning :3 I'll be sleeping when it comes off cooldown.

There's lots of ways this could turn out - exciting but hard to make plans for xd.png If there's only one breed for me to go after tomorrow I've probably got more room than I need, since I only get four of each new release unless there's alts.

I hate myself but I can't help locking myself with pretties wacko.gif

Darn you beat me to it. >J<

I just impulse caught a Cheese but I can throw that to the AP or Departures in the morning. I'll have room for 6 eggs then.

And then all my careful preparation will be for nothing 'cause it'll be a hybrid of dragons I don't have tongue.gif

You've just voiced my nightmares! xd.png

I personally felt lucky in that I didn't really miss anything for last year's DC B-day, but no B-Day Cave Release for it two years running would suck, especially because, as you point out, not everyone will have the 'makings' for a hybrid or be successful in breeding them, and darned little excitement without getting New Eggz NAOW! laugh.gif

I think I am joining the crowd of jitters. And the crowd of people hoping their eggs will hatch in time

oh release. I should lay off with my vampires. They've been killing lately :/

Depending how much of a hurry I'm in to make room tomorrow morning :3 I'll be sleeping when it comes off cooldown.

There's lots of ways this could turn out - exciting but hard to make plans for xd.png If there's only one breed for me to go after tomorrow I've probably got more room than I need, since I only get four of each new release unless there's alts.

I'll probably be asleep by that time too lol. If it ends up with one release and you keep the cheese no hard feelings. Only give me the cheese if you want to.

@Dewdropmon ahaha welp I'm glad I decided to ask right away then 😄 hopefully releases won't be too much of a hassle.

Hey star it's been a while.

And there's another thought - I really hope the likely new release isn't (an) unbreedable(s) >_< I don't collect them* - what I meant was that if I only need four slots I'll be willing to hang onto it long enough to send it, whereas if it's something mad like the March release I'll be very impatient to get rid of it however I can.

*vampires and my guardian chicken excluded of course :3

Currently at 20/21 with mostly lowtime eggs at 4/7. I have some hatchlings growing up tonight, and others that could be dropped if absolutely necessary, so I'm trying to be ready. rolleyes.gif

And then I go and breed a little egg that I want to keep! Nothing too fancy, but it's the first egg from a pair of Undines, and I like the code. <3 So much for being able to completely unlock if the birthday drops start toninght. laugh.gif

Wait a sec

Holy crap

If DC's birthday is tomorrow...I have less tome then I thought o.o Worst thing is, I need sleep or else I wake late and the last few times that happened...

*begs for eggs to hatch today*

I'm waiting for these two people to take the nebs and black tea off my scroll but they haven't seen my messages yet. Most of my hatchies aren't going to grow up until afternoon tomorrow so I'm hoping that the release isn't at midnight or that it's a hybrid.

Gaahhhh, I can't wait to see if we've got new dergs!! All the eggs that still have time left, I can AP, so that's not a concern. I just have to make it to tonight! *jitters*

*sets alarm clock for midnight DC time*

I can't wait for a new release. I have a couple things I can't get rid of quickly, but I'm hoping that the new release won't be super rare after tomorrow (or whenever the release is).

ugh... got 1 egg I really want that's pretty close to hatching (lots of cracks but no hole, and the egg I caught at the same time as it has already hatched), 1 I really want that's not close at all, 2 I kinda want that aren't close at all, and 3 I grabbed off the AP that I don't care about and can ditch immediately. >___> so in a pinch I should have at least 5 spaces for eggs available, 6 if the one that's close will HATCH ALREADY DARNIT. taps on cracked egg gently but firmly COME OUT PLEASE

While I'm personally (really, really, lol) hoping for a midnight Release starting with DC's B-day, TJ DID move to day times Releases last year, so it's possible that it could start at noon Fri, maybe midnight Fri or Sat noon-ish - all we can do, really, is to check in periodically, I suppose, and keep space, in case, until whenever.

I also hope that at some point we'll be able to go back to announced Releases, lol.

I'm gone tomorrow until Saturday afternoon, so the fact that I'm pretty locked this soon to DC's birthday doesn't really bother me. I won't be able to grab anything for a few days. =P

Just checked out last year's birthday and normal May release to see about timing and the normal May release happened at the now-standard 1:00 PM time. The birthday update/release happened at midnight. So, it could go either way.

I'll have a mostly empty scroll at midnight with a few eggs hatching around the one o'clock hour.

Well, I'm censorkip.gif. It's tomorrow and I'm locked.

None of my eggs can hatch.

Well, time to make offers on trades or somethin'.

I'm gone tomorrow until Saturday afternoon, so the fact that I'm pretty locked this soon to DC's birthday doesn't really bother me. I won't be able to grab anything for a few days. =P

We'll miss you!

(And try to save you some cookies from the egg-bash, if any are served. Should be cake, really....)

Jazeki: I was looking for something for someone on the AP and reflexed on picking up one CB Gem egg, but can drop that, in a pinch.

So many CBs on the AP right now, I'm lucky they were NOT Incuhatchable or I'd be semi-locked with 'just one more' and wind up strewing hatchies all over the site, IF we get the party started tonight. unsure.gif

Couldn't resist the Gem, though... they're a girl's best friend, aren't they?

Edit: cue LAG! xd.png

Edited by Syphoneira

Closing as the May release has started.