...Oh dear lord above, help us all.

Or should I say...

Deer lord?

*flees*

...Oh dear lord above, help us all.

Or should I say...

Deer lord?

*flees*

Hm, good. For that pun, you have earned one point.

user posted image

This is me too! I've gotten so many Killer Tomatoes (or whatever they're called) and leeches, I'm about to choke. xd.png

Also that pun above made me burst out laughing. We all love puns, huh?

Edited by Windra

Omg that fish doe is so cute!! I love it. I totally burst out laughing when I saw it.

Can I request something (anything) with a red or yellow dino?

Tabs?

Hm? Didn't I change it?

Oh. No, I removed someone else's request. My mistake.

EVERYONE! If you're paying attention, confirm your request!

I've already begun the blusang omelette one, so I'll add your changed-studying-falconiform to the bottom of the list.

Edited by dirtytabs

I wasn't planning to try for any Zombies this year but dang now I'm tempted to try turning a Soulpeace. o.o Also, that comic about this potion event is spot on, A+ gold star for you. thumbs_up.png

And yep, my request is still correct. ^-^

I'm paying attention lol and yep my request is still correct

That soul peace though scares me a bit xd.png

I have just spent the past hour reading this whole thread and admiring all of the art, Oh my GoN.

I love the insanity that is splooged all over this entire thread.

Can I make a request too, since I've now decided I ought to also stalk?

I have Neji-ran, a hellfire who has a single mate and 61 kids, of which I own all but 1 which is a wild dragon. http://dragcave.net/progeny/TNOPU

Would you be able to draw him and his mate, and their progeny or something? However you want to (if you want to.) Surprise me xd.png

splooged all over

*violent coughing*

sorry

as always, your art is really good 👌👀👌👀👌 keep it up

I'd request something, but your queue is large enough as it is, so I will sit still and appreciate things from afar

Edited by Ayesthine

Now I'm quite tempted to ask for a graphic rendition of this post, but you already had an idea for my request and so I confirm.

I'm also quite afraid of the possible result for that one.

Edited by Lizzyluna

*violent coughing*

sorry

I'd request something, but your queue is large enough as it is, so I will sit still and appreciate things from afar

It was meant to be splodged, but c'est la vie, or something like that.

And after looking on urban dictionary, I can guarantee that splooged has a generally different meaning around where I'm from. xd.png

Tabs... I think maybe you should consider adding this line to your sig.

"Ask yourself... Do you feel dirty Punk? Well Do Ya?" and Link to that cat girl pic or that poor dragon reverse potion pic... or maybe just to your thread.... I feel like a horrible being right now, but that is how I should feel around Halloween. Creeped out by even myself and things I cannot unsee.... But not too horrible. And not horrible enough not to laugh and come back. But I like to pretend I have a moral ground (however tiny) still left somewhere in my espresso grinder.....

Edited by natayah

Okay, good. The list is correct so far.

I have not fulfilled anything on the last page, so do not have high hopes. Hee hee hee.

Lizzyluna: Lagbuster whiptail

Emma: mint playing a "piccolo" which is actually a log

Stellaluna: A pygmy with a potato as a home

flame249: Conquerer of the World

Dorchadas: blusang waiter serving omelettes

Lady Artemis: (Pictured) cat as Zuko

InugamiZERO: stone putting a royal crimson in place

MessengerDragon: water walker: "Will sleep together on [floating stuff such as] Shallow Water Dragons."

Kiti: Female falconiform wyvern fawning over newborn ice

Wmctalon: Royal blue & nebula stargazer fan club

Denwayasha: Magelight chowing down straight from the can, maybe with a pile of empty ones behind him

Hawkie: a cheese napping in a fruit bowl - and gets bothered by a dragon

BananaGummyBear64: Undead

Dino: female pillow dragon doing anything with a potion-changed falconiform wyvern

Clya: Neglected and chicken

Marie19R: Red or yellow dino

Dorchadas: potion-changed falconiform wyvern studying something/being studious

Angel of the Inferno: Hellfire wyvern couple with a lot of offspring

Lizzyluna: Lots of eggs during the holidays are from drunk hookups

Esko: Dragon(s)'s reactions to Halloween brews (maybe involve a 'pissy)

I have just spent the past hour reading this whole thread and admiring all of the art, Oh my GoN.

I love the insanity that is splooged all over this entire thread.

Can I make a request too, since I've now decided I ought to also stalk?

I have Neji-ran, a hellfire who has a single mate and 61 kids, of which I own all but 1 which is a wild dragon. http://dragcave.net/progeny/TNOPU

Would you be able to draw him and his mate, and their progeny or something? However you want to (if you want to.) Surprise me xd.png

*violent coughing*

sorry

Thank you, thank you both.

I've added your request now. "When their 25th hatchling was stolen" - they sure did work hard to make up for the loss...

Ooh, emoji!

Now I'm quite tempted to ask for a graphic rendition of this post, but you already had an idea for my request and so I confirm.

I'm also quite afraid of the possible result for that one.

Sometimes you look at a lineage and wonder if every hookup is a drunk hookup. But that is a fun idea. Hmm.

Tabs... I think maybe you should consider adding this line to your sig.

"Ask yourself... Do you feel dirty Punk? Well Do Ya?" and Link to that cat girl pic or that poor dragon reverse potion pic... or maybe just to your thread.... I feel like a horrible being right now, but that is how I should feel around Halloween. Creeped out by even myself and things I cannot unsee.... But not too horrible. And not horrible enough not to laugh and come back. But I like to pretend I have a moral ground (however tiny) still left somewhere in my espresso grinder.....

I thought of sticking the cat there (you monster)... but then people might learn not to click the link. And they won't get a present. Instead, they will get a different kind of present.

But how about this. I have a different Halloween trick for you - for everybody - here. Linked for size:

Edited by dirtytabs

Hm? Didn't I change it?

Oh. No, I removed someone else's request. My mistake.

I've already begun the blusang omelette one, so I'll add your changed-studying-falconiform to the bottom of the list.

yea mine is correct

But how about this. I have a different Halloween trick for you - for everybody - here. Linked for size:

Oh, THAT is a clever trick. Bravo and a slap for you xd.png

Ooh, I can see that mountain of a request list, but may I request some dragons' reactions to the potions this Halloween? Please include the Desipis (maybe even Pissy)