Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

A Soulpeace dragon looking suspiciously at a passing group of Vampires.

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

That Soulpeace's expression is identical to Professor Snape's when he tries to find fault in one of his students.

harry potter references.pls

I see ATLA I AM HERE

That gritty style is cool

user posted image

I'm fifth in line now! I can't wait to see my lovely Nico!!

Too make things easier:

Can you do my Nico with his mate (a royal blue) and being all romantic and she's either sleeping or not paying attention to him?

There, now you don't have to go so far back.

Heh heh, I go back and quote the post anyway, to get the true and unsullied request. I paraphrase in the list. It becomes clear whether or not I've obeyed the request when I quote it. ninja.gif

harry potter references.pls

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

user posted image

xd.png!

I did not expect that!

user posted image

OMG YES! I love how the Vampires are just like: "LOL, what got this guy's underpants in a twist."

And the Soulpeace is thinking very hard for a legit reason to use Expunge biggrin.gif

Dat face tho

Edit: OMG POOTY FORCE THREAD IS OPEN! OMG GONNA POST POOTY RIGHT NOW!!!!!! MAHHWAMWA!

Edited by fangtail528

(Psst. Non-dragon related, but how 'bout some dirty tabby cats laugh.gif )

Dirty tabbies... in pen. A... quick and dirty doodle.

user posted image

My cat undulates on the ground when he steps outside. I'm not sure why, but it dirties him up quickly.

my first dragon (female Falconiform Wyvern) fawning over and being broody with my newly hatched cb ice?

I read through this entire thread last night >>;; Needless to say, you have a new fan xd.png

If you have space on your list one day, would you be up for drawing some kind of "stargazer's fan club" type thing with Nebulas and Royal Blues? biggrin.gif

Tabs, your drawings are so cute and funny! Followed <3

Thanks, all. Added both to the list anyway. You'll see how long I take. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

My cat undulates on the ground when he steps outside. I'm not sure why, but it dirties him up quickly.

LOL Kitty is watching some inappropriate videos there. Thank you for these. I love them. My dog likes to roll around on the ground when she gets outside too. It must be a pet thing.

user posted image

My cat does too. xd.png She just loves the poured concrete on my front porch for some reason, she always goes out and just.... rolls around in it like crazy. She did it once when there was pollen everywhere and instead of a black cat I had a yellow cat. tongue.gif

She also loves rubbing against the concrete steps too. Dunno what's up with her and concrete but she just loves it in any form.

Cat's watching... uh, a groundbreaking art film. Hueh.

Hey! Mine rubs himself on concrete, too. Maybe there's something attractive about it to cats (and dogs). What do they know that we don't? Yellow pollen cat is a hilarious mental image. I hope you're not allergic. tongue.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Cats might rub concrete because it helps them soothe itchy spots, perhaps? Or maybe because it cools them down (DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU LIVE, DOH).

I have a German Shepherd girl, turns 3 next month, and she likes to rub her head and roll around almost childishly on the carpet of our house but not concrete.

Anyhow, I want a cat. xd.png But them dirty tabbies will always win.

well if you want a cat let me tell you one thing from past experiences with 3 cats in one household. get a female cat, and if you get a male, never have more than one unless they are litter mates. otherwise they will PISS EVERYWHERE!

Depends on the cats, right? Or whether they've been neutered?

Crossposting:

user posted image

It depends on the cats as individuals and training I suppose. My households typically had about three boys at once and we've never had a pee problem. >_>

Edited by ParticleSoup

Tabs, hear me out,

Five Xenos walk into a bar and you decide what happens...

Make it chaotic

I can hear, but I do not listen.

Four xenowyrms... and a bar.

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

Looks like a regular evening at the parish youth club. I'm the one in the bucket.

One more reason to love the Astrapi and its funny faces.