Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Yup, something something time magic something Lag.

Yeah, what's a tail that long good for, other than be prey to wild doors and herds of rocking chairs? Natural selection doesn't work here.

user posted image

...What is seen... Cannot be unseen. Bravo. xd.png

...What is seen... Cannot be unseen.

This phrase comes up again and again. It should be the subtitle for this thread. WARNING: What is seen cannot be unseen...

I don't see what you mean, but Dirtytabs's list is really dragon on. I wonder if Tabs is (desi)-pissed off with all these puns? :0

This phrase comes up again and again. It should be the subtitle for this thread. WARNING: What is seen cannot be unseen...

True that. That sums up this thread pretty well, I'd say. tongue.gif

And wow, Stella, that's so... punny.

*runs away to avoid the mob*

True that. That sums up this thread pretty well, I'd say. tongue.gif

And wow, Stella, that's so... punny.

*runs away to avoid the mob*

This adds up to the fact that Tabs is a truly artistic person.

Mobody said there was a mob coming...right? *runs from a creeper*

Now officially another thread stalker... you have me in stitches! xd.pngxd.png

Yeah, what's a tail that long good for, other than be prey to wild doors and herds of rocking chairs? Natural selection doesn't work here.

Well technically, lasso to catch prey?

Well technically, lasso to catch prey?

Interesting idea... Like a dragon cowboy.I like it; it should be implemented in the cave. xd.png

Tabs, pretty please make me a Mint playing a "piccolo" which is actually a log.

One piccolo coming right up

user posted image

Oh, I forgot the key signature in the notation... it's a single sharp if anyone cares.

Hmm...I play flute, and I wonder if I could actually play it. Its pretty high, though. High trills are difficult.

It's an octave up from the standard concert flute! smile.gif

Oh, and coincidentally, today's the composer's birthday.

Edited by dirtytabs

Wow, that's some beautiful music for a log! Loving how the other dragon is all doubting and the mint is just all "ha, just you wait".

Sure. I hope you mean the dragon. tongue.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

I didn't even think about that, ha ha! The dragon please smile.gif

Here is the problem with not being very very specific (and even then you aren't protected)..... Now Tabs is probably going to use that in your art... just you wait.... you will never know how those requests will be twisted to suit the "Dirty" (look its in your name) "Evil" mind of THE TABS....

dun dun dun dun .... Tsunami Dragon Tsunami Attack ... The Horror Summer Blockbuster just waiting to bury your entire dragon cave and area - EATEN ALIVE.... (Sorry Jaws... first Summer Blockbuster... Summer I miss you already... Winter is coming! and too Fast! Jon Snow and the Starks and everyone else has been warning us since .... idk 1998 or something, at least the early 2000's for those who missed it)... First the Tsunami... then the Freeze.....

And that kids... is the story of how the second ice age began. (Although on the DC Planet, I'm not sure how many Ice Ages there have or have not been)

Edited by natayah

HEY! I'm not evil. I just do my own thing. Since the world is magical, maybe there've been a whole lot of ice ages something blah blah blah magic fluctuation blah blah.

Flap! Tsunami. Flap! Tsunami. Flap! Tsunami. That Tsunami is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

Crosspost

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

*giggles at Tsunami jokes*

Tabs, I had a dream last night that I came on the forums and your topic had disappeared! Omg I was so disappointed. Glad to see you are still here!

I forgot to comment on the ying-yang snakes in the pooty thread, but this is literally my favorite thing. (I scrolled through and I thought it was BBC Sherlock and Watson until I noticed the unfortunate implication that neither of them can go to the washroom alone.)