Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

But how about this. I have a different Halloween trick for you - for everybody - here. Linked for size:

http://imgur.com/A1qceTN

T-That IS a good trick. Wish I had my headphones in, though; my phone was at full volume while I was in a public place xd.png

...Still, the best tricks are unexpected.

I clicked it, saw what it was at the top of the tab, and quickly closed said tab. Does it still count? tongue.gif

Tabs... I get the feeling you are busy collecting holiday dragons and potions and brewing and are not chained to your desk drawing for our entertainment....

I am starting to worry about your "commitment: and am thinking that maybe you need some help by being "committed" to an asylum so all day you have nothing but a padded room and paper and drawing materials...

Can someone find a creepy asylum for Halloween to lock Tabs in to fit with the theme of the holiday? I wouldn't want Tabs to miss out on any Halloween "fun"...

Sometimes you look at a lineage and wonder if every hookup is a drunk hookup. But that is a fun idea. Hmm.

It all started when Treat decided to divorce after 9 children and I was all «What the hell, guys???» until I unlocked this gem:

[Wrapping Wings] can and will drink fermenting fruit if they find it. This is a bad things as they can’t steer when flying like this.

And suddenly everything was clear.

Edited by Lizzyluna

HEY! I have a life.

Not a very exciting one, but a life nonetheless.

This is unfair! The description for this lady used to be boozier, but I was told to remove alcohol references. sad.gif

HEY! I have a life.

Not a very exciting one, but a life nonetheless.

This is unfair! The description for this lady used to be boozier, but I was told to remove alcohol references. sad.gif

What? Why? Alcohol is awesome. I live in the UK so I was legally able to drink 2 years ago, and alcohol is a part of my social life. Although, I'd love to drink with a dragon, but we all know the only dragons we could outdrink would be the pygmies. All others, you'll probably be unconscious before they even feel a bit tipsy. But as their keepers, can you even imagine trying to put a drunk dragon to bed?!

Anyhow, tying up Tabs. I can supply some rope, but it's amazing how kinky this thread gets with absolutely no warning.

Happy "Official" Halloween! - Hope everyone enjoys their candy and dragons and boos and ghouls and Tricks and Treats! Hope you have a great day of fun Tabs.... I want to be the first to say it was not me who called the Funny Farm!

Happy Halloween everybody! I'm staying home!

user posted image

Happy Halloween everybody! I'm staying home!

user posted image

Oh nooo! Tabs has finally been tied up! ohmy.gif

....alright, come clean; who did it?

But seriously, Happy Halloween to you too! xd.png

I spent my extra hour today drawing for yoooouu! You're welcome.

Could he get his spotlight? I giggled a bit when I wrote his description.

Also, that Nocturne is amazing. It could be my Zombie before the "accident". laugh.gif

The mother of my only Lag-casualty would be disappointed, and no-one likes a disappointed Green female, especially one with 65 gens of descendants. laugh.gif

Here's a mugshot of the monster, anyway.

user posted image

Tabs does not obey. I never bought into the Lagmonster as this snakelike, wiry critter. Its arrival breaks DC. A single creature can't have that power. I think of it as this puzzling but frightening, incorporeal don't-know-what. Giving the big bad villain personality (dragonality?) softens it.

Now that we know time-related magic exists, perhaps a Lagmonster attack is a party determined to prevent egg theft by slowing down one's perception of time at a massive scale, thus killing a few stolen babies through neglect but saving many more from being swiped in the first place.

user posted image

Tabs does not obey. I never bought into the Lagmonster as this snakelike, wiry critter. Its arrival breaks DC. A single creature can't have that power. I think of it as this puzzling but frightening, incorporeal don't-know-what. Giving the big bad villain personality (dragonality?) softens it.

Now that we know time-related magic exists, perhaps a Lagmonster attack is a party determined to prevent egg theft by slowing down one's perception of time at a massive scale, thus killing a few stolen babies through neglect but saving many more from being swiped in the first place.

This is beautiful!!!

and really fits with a halloween season, even if it is the day after

OM MY GoN I just read this entire thread and Tabs your art is amazing! Do you think you could draw him freaking out at a Ouija board that's moving on it's own and her hiding behind a tree or boulder or something and laughing because she's moving it?

user posted image

Oooh, it's fantastic! Thanks a lot for gifting me your time! wub.gif

I loved Ghostbusters when I was a child, so this made my day

Thanks, added your Ouija request to the list.

All I really know is the Ghostbusters song by Ray Parker. tongue.gif

Emma: mint playing a "piccolo" which is actually a log

Stellaluna: A pygmy with a potato as a home

flame249: Conquerer of the World

Dorchadas: blusang waiter serving omelettes

Lady Artemis: (Pictured) cat as Zuko

InugamiZERO: stone putting a royal crimson in place

MessengerDragon: water walker: "Will sleep together on [floating stuff such as] Shallow Water Dragons."

Kiti: Female falconiform wyvern fawning over newborn ice

Wmctalon: Royal blue & nebula stargazer fan club

Denwayasha: Magelight chowing down straight from the can, maybe with a pile of empty ones behind him

Hawkie: a cheese napping in a fruit bowl - and gets bothered by a dragon

BananaGummyBear64: Undead

Dino: female pillow dragon doing anything with a potion-changed falconiform wyvern

Clya: Neglected and chicken

Marie19R: Red or yellow dino

Dorchadas: potion-changed falconiform wyvern studying something/being studious

Angel of the Inferno: Hellfire wyvern couple with a lot of offspring

Lizzyluna: Lots of eggs during the holidays are from drunk hookups

Esko: Dragon(s)'s reactions to Halloween brews (maybe involve a 'pissy)

Dark and stormy heart: Sparky Magic moving an Ouija board and Ouija freaking out

I heard it was time for a pun

Oh, is it? Hm. I don't know what time zones you're all in, but when I clobber you in the mouth, it'll be tooth-hurty for you.

Edited by dirtytabs

Lagbusters xd.png

I'm going to make that into a shirt now, I swear.

Is that a Chrono in the corner? xd.png

And the Whiptail's tail xd.png

I can't stop laughing this is bad for my health xd.png

Edited by Clya

Oh my GoN, that Whiptail's tail, though. o.o XD

But the burning question is does he whip his tail back and forth? *shot*

Yup, something something time magic something Lag.

Oh my GoN, that Whiptail's tail, though. o.o xd.png

But the burning question is does he whip his tail back and forth? *shot*

Yeah, what's a tail that long good for, other than be prey to wild doors and herds of rocking chairs? Natural selection doesn't work here.

user posted image