Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Oh my goodness GoN I may or may not have read through the whole thread and I can't stop laughing! x'D I just love all the facial expressions your dragons have~ <3

Um.. anyway.. in the first News thread about the recent sprite updates, the spriter of the Magelight Pygmies mentioned that they have a fondness for eating baked beans and idk if she was kidding or not but I ran with it and described one of my lil' guys accordingly (It's still pending but basically lots of beans + flame on tail = BOOM!) and so long story short I was wondering if you'd pretty please doodle me a Magelight chowing down straight from the can, maybe with a pile of empty ones behind him? :3

Oh my goodness GoN I may or may not have read through the whole thread and I can't stop laughing! x'D I just love all the facial expressions your dragons have~ <3

Um.. anyway.. in the first News thread about the recent sprite updates, the spriter of the Magelight Pygmies mentioned that they have a fondness for eating baked beans and idk if she was kidding or not but I ran with it and described one of my lil' guys accordingly (It's still pending but basically lots of beans + flame on tail = BOOM!) and so long story short I was wondering if you'd pretty please doodle me a Magelight chowing down straight from the can, maybe with a pile of empty ones behind him? :3

Why thanks! Hey, I saw you for 30 seconds on descripdoom. Anyway, I always take the creators' and spriters' word as truth, even if they're clearing joking. So now magelights like baked beans.

Ahhhh small wyrms are not that small now

But it begs the question: where's the fifth xeno?

Raises the question. I feel only in this thread can I correct people. :3 Well, four was a good number to draw. A fifth didn't fit anywhere (and a gaia and chrono have had the spotlight, so I don't feel bad leaving either out).

Edited by dirtytabs

Maybe they are still inside the bar passed out? Maybe the others were tired of them being the "life" of the party all the "time" and did something.... oh the things we can imagine...

Or maybe they were too busy starring in their own artz already and the four of them are striking out on their own. Isn't sad when a Young Pop XenowyrmBand breaks up? Brings tears to the hatchlings and tweens... and other in-betweens stuck in some Chrono Time Warp Maze...

Edited by natayah

I can hear, but I do not listen.

Four xenowyrms... and a bar.

user posted image

Omg. Omg. Why is that so freaking hilarious?! Oh my. That's a good one!

Oh man, can I add something to your list please, por favor?

(Marri pointed me in the direction of your thread here last week and I can't get enough.)

I desire.. a Magelight pygmy, a Gilded Bloodscale, and a Pillow dergon starting a gang. With matching pleather jackets. If at all possible.

You are perfect.

There are some hiccups in the gang's establishment.

user posted image

Aroara: Nico the radiant angel and his royal blue sweetie, the latter being inattentive

fangtail: little blue and black dragon avatar

Lizzyluna: Lagbuster whiptail

Emma: mint playing a "piccolo" which is actually a log

Stellaluna: A pygmy with a potato as a home

flame249: Conquerer of the World

Dorchadas: blusang waiter serving omelettes

Lady Artemis: (Pictured) cat as Zuko

InugamiZERO: stone putting a royal crimson in place

MessengerDragon: water walker: "Will sleep together on [floating stuff such as] Shallow Water Dragons."

Kiti: Female falconiform wyvern fawning over newborn ice

Wmctalon: Royal blue & nebula stargazer fan club

Denwayasha: Magelight chowing down straight from the can, maybe with a pile of empty ones behind him

Hawkie: a cheese napping in a fruit bowl - and gets bothered by a dragon

Oh lord, a Cheese napping in a fruit bowl. That sounds cute xd.png

Also. That Gilded bloodscale is me when people criticize my every move

Two heads are supposed to be better than one! Squee! I'm next! Beautiful Nico! (He is my beautiful beloved child...)

😈

Oh lord, a Cheese napping in a fruit bowl. That sounds cute xd.png

Also. That Gilded bloodscale is me when people criticize my every move

"YOU give it a try, huh?"

Edited by dirtytabs

user posted image

Omg it's DC Team Texas! That's amazing!

As in life, those who can't do, nag Odie about how to do it better. (Sorry, love.)

😈

"YOU give it a try, huh?"

Or, as my punny friend says, ''Well, I'm gonna Kritacize you''.

Because the art program I use is called Krita....

*sneaks in* Yea~ More pictures!

I can hear, but I do not listen.

Four xenowyrms... and a bar.

user posted image

This is one of my favorites, now.

Yet... I just can't help, but think, "How are they playing catch...without limbs¿???¿!!!¡!!¡!

Do they just have to wrap around it very quickly? Or catch the pub with their mouths? ????

I love their faces though, and the Thalassa. " You do it." Lol.

user posted image

Hahaha. Lol. There's already squabbling within the gang, and hire coats aren't even done, yet! Hahaha.

You are really good with expressions.

The magelight shouldn't even be critiquing the gilded bloodscale's work anyways since the magelight doesn't even have proper claws to do much xd.png

Because for some reason I'm feeling the holiday spirit, even though they're the wrong holidays...

A Shiny NoodleHeartstealer trying to steal shiny gold feathers from a Winter Magi.

Because for some reason I'm feeling the holiday spirit, even though they're the wrong holidays...

A Shiny NoodleHeartstealer trying to steal shiny gold feathers from a Winter Magi.

Somehow I can just imagine a winter magi slurping shiny red noodles.

I didn't know winter magi had feathers.

user posted image

I didn't know winter magi had feathers.

user posted image

that is horrific and hilarious