TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

I'm curious why the Alphine, coast and volcano are empty as well, when they have no new release?

It is always like that when there is a new release.

The lag is so bad now that the eggs are all gone before the page even loads for me. I'm glad I got the two I got earlier, but it seems there are too many people trying now.

I am going out of the house soon. Hopefully when I come back, I could catch a few smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sIhUu

My first egg! Love the code! smile.gif

Warning: Do not click the link if you do not want to see the breed name yet.

Edited by ForNarniaMC

Wow, a new batch of draggies to collect, already?! And I chose the wrong time to be egg-locked... :c

Edit: Yay! I caught one! Oh and the eggs are gorgeous. Thanks TJ!

Edited by lovecats99

Finally got 6! I seem to be done since my last slot is filled with a gift and I do not wish to get rid of that ^^

Good luck to the rest of you!

Hey, no need to panic about catching them yet. It always seems impossible at first, but it's surprising how quickly people start to fill up and you get a better chance at it. ^^

I've only been able to catch one, but that still makes it easer to catch than a lot of past releases have been for me. Just keep trying! Or come back and try again in a few hours, if you're frustrated.

It's just insanely frustrating.

Every.Single.Release.

UGH

Dear DC please finally do something to help users with horrid internet sad.gif

All I'm getting is cave delay in a tiny drop. I haven't a chance yet.

It is always like that when there is a new release.

The lag is so bad now that the eggs are all gone before the page even loads for me. I'm glad I got the two I got earlier, but it seems there are too many people trying now.

Yep I've noticed that it is always like this. Does it mean that when there's a new release, other area(s) which is not dropped in will stop showing (other common) eggs?

Yep I've noticed that it is always like this. Does it mean that when there's a new release, other area(s) which is not dropped in will stop showing (other common) eggs?

Yes, as long as the new eggs are the only thing dropping in the biomes they are found in, the other biomes remain empty of any eggs. They only return once the exclusive drop is done.

So i just looked at my 6 eggs and it seems that the name is gone. So we are not suppose to get the encyclopedia entry till they hatch or are full grown? I knew I was not going crazy, I am pretty sure we were not suppose to have the entry as of yet.

So i just looked at my 6 eggs and it seems that the name is gone. So we are not suppose to get the encyclopedia entry till they hatch or are full grown? I knew I was not going crazy, I am pretty sure we were not suppose to have the entry as of yet.

I didn't think we were. xd.png Since it's never been added before we even knew what the adult form looked like.

I still seen it... Hehe tongue.gif

It's Sunday evening 19:48. Most of us have got work or school tomorrow morning, so it's not like we can stay up late to catch. Can we please go back to the first Saterday of the month for new releases? It at least gives us the a almost fair chance.

Yes, as long as the new eggs are the only thing dropping in the biomes they are found in, the other biomes remain empty of any eggs. They only return once the exclusive drop is done.

Thanks for that info. <3

Oh hey these things. Nice.

I didn't think we were. xd.png Since it's never been added before we even knew what the adult form looked like.

I still seen it... Hehe tongue.gif

I seen the entry too, so I know what they look like and the name. xd.png

Yeah, my guess is that it was an oversight, having it temporarily available. It wouldn't make sense to allow the entries to be unlocked before TJ's eggs have even hatched, much less matured.

Came on and saw the April release announcement to the right and immediately went to the different biomes.

Surprisingly caught 1 in my first 5 minute drop in the Forest. Can't wait to see what these look like. smile.gif

Edit: Just got my second one from the Jungle. ^-^

Just have to focus on snagging one from the Desert.

Edited by Minkee

Glad I picked the right time to not own any eggs (because I was too lazy to get more). Happily egglocked with new pretty eggs. Thank you spriters and TJ! biggrin.gif