TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

I've only got the one too - because I am egg locked with GOOD stuff. But it'll be OK.

They ARE permanent - we don't have to catch them on the first day.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I don't think "most" is that accurate. Only 2pm Sunday afternoon for me.

Well at lease in China is over midnight...

Although I'm not there atm. I'd like it to be at least on Saturday, if not pointing out which week specifically.

Got one! Would get more, but I don't really feel like dropping eggs I used influence on. Looking forward to seeing these guys grow up. smile.gif

It's Sunday evening 19:48. Most of us have got work or school tomorrow morning, so it's not like we can stay up late to catch. Can we please go back to the first Saterday of the month for new releases? It at least gives us the a almost fair chance.

What's "most" ?

MANY of us don't have to go anywhere tomorrow - in fact I shall be out all day, by chance - but still. I am totally egg locked with one new egg and nothing I can drop but - them's the breaks.

I would prefer SCHEDULED releases again - but the exact day isn't the issue. The old midnight cave time was hell for those in many parts of the world - I think this time of day is better.

Thanks TJ and spriter(s) for this new release! smile.gif I valiantly fought the lag monster and managed to catch 5 eggs... Now I need to wait for some of my hatchies to grow up.

Pretty eggs, looking forward to seeing the hatchies and adult.

Top of the hour lag was insanely wicked! The 5s were no fun either, but at least they weren't 35-40 seconds long like the top of the hour was.

Happy hunting all!

urgh, so late on a sunday for us Europeans... thanks a lot. Going to bed in half an hour, have very early and a very long workday (actually, the entire week is like that), so catching any in the next 4-5 days isn't going to happen. I know it's a permanent release (but we all play differently, and I do like having at least one dragon caught on its initial release day), I also know not everybody can be pleased, no matter what time of day it is. But at least 'trying' to please as many as possible, by giving them as much possible equal fair footing, in having time to get the eggs within the best window of opportunity (while there are no older eggs mixed in), would be greatly appreciated. I don't know... like picking Saturday instead of Sunday, as we used to have for a good while. Oh well *shrug* it's just a game...

Anyway, the egg is very cute, it'll be interesting to see the hatchlings and adults and I hope I'll manage to catch some next weekend.

Edited by Immaling

Waiting for my last two eggs to hatch so I can egglock myself with these cuties!

I got really surprised I actually managed to catch a monthly release on their first days. :3

Wow, even the biomes that they don't drop in are empty! I might longer to get mine until it's easier to catch them. Thank you TJ and spriters! smile.gif

Edited by ressamp

Yay new release ! Thanks TJ and spriter/s !

Got 3 of them, as usual I can't wait to see the adults tongue.gif

Darn! I need to get some eggs off my scroll.

I'm so happy we have monthly releases again. I look forward to seeing what these beauties turn out to be. biggrin.gif

A bit of a shame my Australian girlfriend was already in bed by the time this started (it's already Monday for her), but glad to see there's an April release after all! smile.gif Thank you for the eggs! I dropped six CB gemshards I picked up yesterday to the AP to make room, hopefully someone will be happy about those. smile.gif

You can please some some of the people all of the time or all the people some of the time but one can never please everyone all the time! rolleyes.gif

That being said.....I love the new egg design congrats on the imagination to keep coming up with new design ideas & descriptions. Can't wait to see the lil guys! wub.gif

Wasn't expecting this! The eggs are lovely.

I caught two. Looks like they're all the same, regardless of biome. Can anyone confirm this?

Was adding some other eggs to a daycare, then I noticed an unfamiliar egg in the batch below...

Well, had to give up part of my striped lineage newly-breds. But they at least are replaceable and we've had such chaos over getting new eggs lately! o.O

They're all the same - TJ only has 4 eggs. If there were multiple colors correlated with different biomes there would be more.

I caught two. Looks like they're all the same, regardless of biome. Can anyone confirm this?

We won't truly know until hatchlings/adults. I think it's probably going to be that way, but getting two of each biome just in case. The stripes on the eggs are three different colors...

The eggs looks the same.

I have one from Jungl and my boyfriend one from Forest and Desert.

We've decided to gat at least one from each, in case they were different when hatched. No idea, tho.

TJ has 4 eggs, so I guess they'd have dimorphism, but not color variations or alts. Am I correct?

That's what I'm thinking. I'm also wondering if they'll look good with Terraes. tongue.gif

With the four eggs, it's either dimorphism in both the s2 and the adult, or no dimorphism and adults with three color variations. Don't think we'll know until TJ's reach s2.

We won't truly know until hatchlings/adults. I think it's probably going to be that way, but getting two of each biome just in case. The stripes on the eggs are three different colors...

Oops - good point... in that case I hope some aren't rarer than others!