Team EG-X

How many oldies (5+year accounts) Are still here?

I started in November of 2010, so not quite 5 years yet. :b

My oldest dragon is this guy here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dkYm

Ahaha, like two weeks after the Marrows dropped. Biggest DC regret was not joining sooner. I've got a friend who was there for both the Sweetling and Marrow drops, but just didn't like to hunt in-cave so she didn't get any either.

My oldest dragon:

Name: The Color Gray

Egg Laid on: Jan 01, 2009

Hatched on: Jan 08, 2009

Grew up on: Jan 13, 2009

I've been active ever since smile.gif But I didn't join the Forum until at least a year later.

Jul 4th, 2008. =3

Went inactive for a year or so early on (missed the releases of vampires, snow angels, sweetlings, and pumpkin) before coming back and haven't left since.

My first dragon - http://dragcave.net/lineage/66Tg

I think that officially makes me older than dirt. wink.gif Back then it was not all that easy to grab eggs. The AP was usually empty and all eggs in the cave disappeared like Golds do now. So I think I actually made my account a day or two before I managed to snag him.

I juuust manage to qualify, my first dragon:

Egg Stolen on: Apr 16, 2010

Hatched on: Apr 21, 2010

Grew up on: Apr 24, 2010

I joined sometime in 2009. The oldest dragon I have is my Frill - from Jun '09. The first one I grabbed was a Whiptail, I don't have him anymore though.

Been here since... *checks* August 09 and almost always active incave since, even if I took breaks from the forums.

I've been here since the Beat the Heat release, which I guess was in 2010.

Yikes it's been ages! Just passed my DC 5th birthday, I guess xd.png

Edited by cheese456

2008 here. Got my first dragon on July 2008 and joined forums around the halloween event that year

Lol, I didn't even try catching any Vampires when they dropped the first Halloween I was here, (due to the smelly description, silly me, lol,) was glad I hadn't later when rumours circulated that they were actually killing other growing dragons on some people's scrolls (not true, that was something else going on there) but later regretted it and so far, those are the only CB Holiday dragons, apart from Hollies, that I'm missing.

And when I dropped all my inbreds down the road, after a couple of embarrassing incidents due to our not having our spiffy lineage viewers back then, (we had to look back one at a time at the ancestors, and I never much bothered with that,) my first few dragons were luckily not involved/dropped so my oldest would be this messy little blighter, who I hadn't recalled as being quite this bad: http://dragcave.net/lineage/AP9B

Egg Laid on: Oct 17, 2008

Hatched on: Oct 21, 2008

Grew up on: Oct 25, 2008

There are really quite a number of us who started right around that period. smile.gif

August '08.

I did a bad thing & abandoned all my non-lineaged (meaning CB) dragons because they weren't 'interesting'. Been kicking myself in the head ever since. That & I didn't know Halloween dragons were no-limit til the Shadow Walkers. dry.gif

My oldest draggie is a frozen Stone, caught shortly after I joined.

I can't believe it's going on 7 years. This game has some longevity!

My oldest dragon: October 5, 2008 http://dragcave.net/view/Q2qa

Except that a few days before that I got 4 eggs (and so was locked) with absolutely no idea what to do with them. The only one I remember for sure was a purple. I had not joined the forum and did not know about fansites. A few days later, I abandoned them in panic, waited a day or two, got more eggs, joined the forum and went from there.

My first holiday was Vampires, and I remember the autumns were released rather late. I do have an original leetle tree, who has views and clicks.

Edited by ainisarie

I don't remember when I technically joined. I remember being frustrated because my eggs kept dying. Left it alone for awhile, then took another peek at DC about the time it was celebrating its fifth anniversary (new pygmies, yay). Ended up joining the forums around then and found out about click sites. Been raising dragons ever since cool.gif

My scroll number is 645053 ninja.gif

...Wow! I've been here a LONG time, dang. No idea what my scroll number is but...

Oldest durgie:

Shield Wolf

Egg Stolen on: Sep 06, 2008

Hatched on: Sep 13, 2008

Grew up on: Sep 17, 2008

(and funniest durgie: Vince with two spaces, check out the time lapse between nabbed and grown up biggrin.gif)

My first account was created in late '08 then I forgot all the info. Then I created this one early 2010 but my scroll had been here since early 2008. And to think if I had made it a year earlier I could've gotten one of the first hollies >_<

Another '08 member here. smile.gif I recall my very first batch of eggs actually died from lack of views, poor babies. I think it took me a few batches before I got the hang of raising them (thank you fan sites!). Oldest dragon is an Old Pink - apparently it took her 10 days to hatch. xd.png

Anacra

Egg Laid on: Sep 19, 2008

Hatched on: Sep 29, 2008

Grew up on: Oct 02, 2008

The only Holiday Dragon I missed out on was the Holly, but I was fortunate enough to grab all the ones following them. Although I struggled on the earlier events and was only able to catch a single CB Original Vampire, Yulebuck, Val 09 and a single pair of Pumpkins. Always wish that I had gotten more...

edit: Apparently my scroll number is 126475, thanks Tiny Little Questions thread!

Edited by Terces

I joined on January 23, 2009. My oldest dragon is a CB winter caught the day before I joined. I poked around the site a bit at least a year or so earlier, but did not join at that time. Now I just hide out in my own corner of DC & raise my critters.

I joined during the time of the Great Lag Monster from Winter/Spring '09 - my first 4 eggs died; one of them was a Winter, that much I still know xd.png