Team EG-X

How many oldies (5+year accounts) Are still here?

I started playing on Nov 18th 2008 when I caught my first dragon. I joined the forums a couple of months later.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/daRi

I have taken a really long hiatus and have come back a couple of months ago.

I am pretty sure I joined the forums when I made a scroll so sometime in December 2009

my first dragon ever was a frill x3

I recently made a new forum account after a hiatus of a few years, but I joined way back in October 2008, just in time for CB Vampires. happy.gif . Oldest dragon: this CB red, Stolen on Oct 07, 2008! I managed to loose the email my old forum account was tied to, and no longer liked the name anyway, so just went with a new one. How do you find your scroll number?

I've been playing this long? Wow! I joined the week just before the pumpkin Halloween drop but didn't know about holiday drops at the time so I did not get any CB pumpkins. sad.gif

Having joined on May 29, 2010, I am close to the five year mark but I just miss it. My oldest dragon (according to AOND) is Ebony Grace.

I had been a mod at one of the tropical fish forums and had seen the eggs on some of the members scrolls there so my curiosity was aroused and this led me to begin playing. If the truth be told though, I joined more because the forum seemed so nice and orderly. I still play actively and enjoy the forum when I have time to spend here. smile.gif

Mmm, joined the Forum 6 September, 2008, and grabbed my first egg (Lorimanth) from the AP on the 3 September.

One Cave with three piddly eggs to try and get.

I'll have to go chase down my Eldest, here she is

http://dragcave.net/view/sRH3

ETA: @Stormcaller - that's great! I saw my first DC dragons on a tropical fish forum too! Clicked on the Red and the rest is history. I Registered for the Cave that day, snagged a Green egg from the AP and just haven't stopped.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I joined in '08, around the time Guardians were released (ah the days when we had a dozen breeds and a single cave...). My forum account wasn't made until a good bit after my scroll. My first baby. I've recently returned after a couple years hiatus, it's not the first I've taken, but I always come back.

August 2008. cool.gif

My first dragon: Aug 17, 2008

My scroll number is 98153. biggrin.gif I'm within one of the first 100k users.

And on a whim a while ago I decided to go through scrolls by number. I'd say about.... 85k of those 98k were inactivated or abandoned. Found hardly any that had more than 50 dragons on them. Only a few had recent dragons, too, although a good portion of those were hidden.

A good number were very blatant multiscrolls, but given how few dragons were on each, the people in question lost interest before they were found and burned hah.

I joined in August 2008 and my first dragon was a Green. DC had become really popular on the dolling forum I was a part of, which helped me out a lot as I had a lot of people to turn to if I didn't know something. I didn't join the DC forums until a while later since, as I said, I already had a place to talk about the dragons.

Most of my time here has been inactive though.

Got my scroll around Halloween -08. Saw the original Vampires in the AP but never caught any. ¬.¬

Been active ever since. biggrin.gif

August 2008.  cool.gif

My first dragon: Aug 17, 2008

My scroll number is 98153. biggrin.gif I'm within one of the first 100k users.

And on a whim a while ago I decided to go through scrolls by number. I'd say about.... 85k of those 98k were inactivated or abandoned. Found hardly any that had more than 50 dragons on them. Only a few had recent dragons, too, although a good portion of those were hidden.

A good number were very blatant multiscrolls, but given how few dragons were on each, the people in question lost interest before they were found and burned hah.

I'm a bit of an odd duck, if you're looking for older members. I joined the Cave on Jun 8th, 2008, and joined the Forum about 15 minutes later, almost seven years ago. I had one of those early scrolls, but never successfully raised a dragon on it. It was before the site moved to dragcave.net, and had a different suffix, dragcave.ca.thx, if I remember correctly. I left in frustration, since help on the Forums was not as easy to find as it is today.

I returned in September of 2010 and could not access the original scroll, http://dragcave.net/user/dragongrrl, although my Forum account still worked. It's apparently still there, with nothing on it, so it seems to be stuck forever in limbo, a part of the Cave's history.

I started my current scroll then, and with tips from Yosofine, Sock and some other kind souls, am now listing over 4600 dragons in the Chronicles of Verdant. My oldest dragon is Mentha Verdant, and he will have his fifth birthday on September 24th, 2015.

A non-dragon?

Hmm. I seem to have hidden my adults. How odd. *unhides* Elemental Amandnost hir Elunaur (wow, what a mouthful. I've changed name styles since then, but didn't want to change his because first and all that.)

Stolen on October 22, 2008.

I joined uhhh summer before the Yulebucks. Oldest dragons are Seth (a gray) and Flisk (a water), both named after my OCs and the only survivors of my original four when I was clueless on how to get views. I'm still pretty active. xd.png

I joined right at the end of 2008 and just missed the Yulebucks and the first release of the Leetle Trees.

I joined in November of 2008. Oh wow it's already been 7 years huh!

I mostly got inactive around the summer months and missed out on the beat the heat~ but other than that I've been pretty active.

Funny thing is, I didn't make this here forum acct till two years later! tongue.gif

My First Dragon

Name: Skyeblu Drakan

Egg Laid on: Nov 24, 2008

Hatched on: Nov 29, 2008

Grew up on: Dec 03, 2008

Tabs is here to join the '08 party. Lots of cane-waving all around, presumably.

This fella, whose existence began in August, is slightly older than my account. Rofl lmfao lol.

Me! I did not successfully manage to grow any dragons or join the forums until may 2010, but I know for a fact that I spent a LONG time not growing anything due to noobiness D:

I've been around since March 2010, myself. My first dragon is a Pebble/Green Dragon. <3 Love her bunches, even with her messy lineage.

Iirc, I registered in the cave and on the forum on the same day (31 January 2008) but my oldest living dragons both hatched on 22 February. I remember I registered about a day before I had to go on a 5 day retreat thing for school.

I had a Green/Pebble and a Purple that died shortly after I got back, and a Blue/Water and Black egg that I abandoned to save them the same fate. Q-Q

I missed CB Hollies by *this* much. D:

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

My first dragon:

Black Moon Flyer

Egg Laid on: Dec 29, 2008

Hatched on: Jan 04, 2009

Grew up on: Jan 10, 2009

I just barely squeak by as an '08 member!