Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

5 x Avatar of Change

5 x Avatar of Creation

3 x Avatar of Destruction

5 x no interest/no egg

6 x the other breed

@Jazeki - I was the one who caught your amazing 4G Avi of Change in the departure's thread and I look forward to naming it and continuing it's lineage. Thank you. smile.gif

I saw. I'm glad it went to a good home! Lots of my gifts over there just disappear and are never heard from again...or they end up in trades. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Jazeki

I only discovered this Breeding Event until about 10 minutes ago but I made my contributions anyway and I think it turned out quite well.

Overall, I bred:

1x Avatar of Creation

4x Avatar of Destruction

4x Avatar of Change

2x Misc dragons

What was surprising was that I got no refusals, etc, which was nice. smile.gif One of the miscs was actually an alted/Tan Ridgewing from Alternated Change, one of my stairstep avatars.

Other than that, look out for this one. Its the lowest gen avatar I could breed and i'm pretty happy with it.

Enjoy the Event!

12 to the AP.

1 change, 4 destructs, 7 creations

I didn't get any 2nd gens, but 8/12 are spriter's alts decedents, so have fun with them.

I saw. I'm glad it went to a good home! Lots of my gifts over there just disappear and are never heard from again...or they end up in trades. rolleyes.gif

Which is sad, but you won't have to worry about that happening to this one. smile.gif I plan to breed it with other 4G with spriter's alts and gift the eggs on the departures thread or just for random surprise gifts. happy.gif

I saw an avi of creation appear in the AP a while ago. Are they already appearing or was that from a random breeding?It seems a little too soon for them to start popping up, isn't it? unsure.gif

Ayup, much too early - probably an unrelated breeding.

My fail was a shimmer so i assume someone will be just as happy with him as they will be with my avi eggs

My son bred his a while ago but he got a refusal.....

better luck next time (and hopefully more avi to breed)

Am I still in time? Just found this thread and ran off to breed:

I hope whoever finds them will like the lineages. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif I bred my creations. Hoping for Expect a wall. (~120 eggs is probably not enough) Edited by whitebaron

Sadly, my two GoNs both refused to produce Avatars.

Then my AoD didn't produce anything.... And got Hellhorse instead of AoChange

So: 2 Change, 1 Creation. Yikes... I hope I contributed enough...

My Avatars were not very cooperative either. However, I got one Avatar of Destruction and one of Creation, so at least it's balanced. xd.png

Just saw this, went ahead and bred my Avatars. That's 2 more Changes out there.

...Well, maybe combined we'll get a decent number? xd.png

Bred 21 dragons for this, most produced eggs, enjoy xd.png

Also I guess my order of avatar enjoyment is showing, I have like a 3:2:1 ratio of creations : changes : destructions going on (if not even more so on the creations) lD;;

They are all pretty though! <3

Last minute decided to breed for this because I love spreading the avatar love. Unfortunately, only my destructions produced and I was able to send five destructions to the AP. Tried 15 breedings, so I suppose a third produced isn't bad (I did produce a like two commons as well).

Breaded some of my avatars for this project last night, also, though several eggs refused to be avatars, and both my GoNs were on cooldown:

2 Avatars of Change

5 Avatars of Destruction

3 hellhorses

1 Spitfire

3 go-to-heck-and-take-your-breeding-plans-with-you

Breaded some of my avatars for this project last night, also, though several eggs refused to be avatars, and both my GoNs were on cooldown

Did you fry them after the breading? laugh.gif

So the first bunch of Avatars could show up in about 2-3 days or so?

Did you fry them after the breading? laugh.gif

Oh that sounds yummy! I want some!

Sadly I had to sit this breeding event out as I have not yet been able to summon my first GoN.

Managed to breed one Creation and one Destruction. My other attempts were all no egg or no interest. dry.gif

Maybe I should try breading mine before they're bred next time, if breading will help with the breeding. <3

I guess I got one of those yesterday...that explains the large amount of sparkly/shiny eggs..Will there be more little events like that later on..?

I suppose this is a question to ask randomly...are Holidays still breedable outside of their holiday? I was told no, since after starting up I wanted to ask around for the Marrow and Sweetling..*crawls away*

(I still can't find my way around here,I'll remove this question if it's in the wrong place.)

I guess I got one of those yesterday...that explains the large amount of sparkly/shiny eggs..Will there be more little events like that later on..?

I suppose this is a question to ask randomly...are Holidays still breedable outside of their holiday?  I was told no, since after starting up I wanted to ask around for the Marrow and Sweetling..*crawls away*

(I still can't find my way around here,I'll remove this question if it's in the wrong place.)

These eggs probably won't hit the AP until at least tomorrow some time. The ones you saw were probably from a random breeder, and not involved with this particular event.

Your question is better suited to the Help Forum and the Tiny Little Questions thread, aka TLQ, but you won't find Marrows or Sweetlings outside of their specific holiday breeding season. For the rest of the year, they will only breed the eggs of their partner's breed such as http://dragcave.net/lineage/b0z46 or http://dragcave.net/lineage/EwB7y. I hopr this helps. <3

These eggs probably won't hit the AP until at least tomorrow some time. The ones you saw were probably from a random breeder, and not involved with this particular event.

Your question is better suited to the Help Forum and the Tiny Little Questions thread, aka TLQ, but you won't find Marrows or Sweetlings outside of their specific holiday breeding season. For the rest of the year, they will only breed the eggs of their partner's breed such as http://dragcave.net/lineage/b0z46 or http://dragcave.net/lineage/EwB7y. I hopr this helps. <3

Ohh okayy..thank yoouuu! I'll probably begin stalking the abandoned cave for those little events you guys are doing.. xd.png