Oddsoxdi

Conjectures on an April Release

I know, I know, we JUST had a Release at the end of March. But it's now past the middle of April and I'm getting curious again about the possibility of an April Release.

Just sayin'.

I was poised for yesterday but it didn't happen xd.png I'm going back to uni on Thursday so I hope it's not a huge one if it's next weekend.

I thought about making this thread. xd.png We've got one weekend left after this, so there's hope. Maybe a hybrid. Finally.

I don't think we're having one, since we had a triple release and the festival of eggs before.

Maybe for May :3

The gemshards complicated the last drop a little, and I still need two green males, but it would be nice to have a basic two-breed release.

I'm ready! smile.gif

I'd prefer something that's low-stress this month, as I'm still collecting Gemshards. Maybe a hybrid or a few new commons. Something that's not 'collect it NOW or prepare to spend an endless time hunting for it' (looking at you, Almandines dry.gif).

I'd be okay with a release of breedables only or ultra-commons but let's not have another Gemshard thing please. I'm still trying to get Gemshards,

I don't think we are going to get a new release until May but I could be wrong.

I hope we'll have one in the next week or two, either late April or early May. DC's birthday is at the end of May and there's usually something for that, and last year there was a two-breed release at the beginning of May as well. I'm not hoping for a release in April, one in May, and a birthday one (though that would make me happy), but something in between the Gemshard release and whatever happens for the birthday would be reasonable, I think.

I'd be willing to wait until May for a new dragon. I got lucky and managed to get one Gemshard of each color (not both sexes but I can survive) so having a common or hybrid release would be nice, but not entirely needed yet to me.

I've never seen an hybrid release, neither do I imagine how it would be announced. That would be really interesting, tho! biggrin.gif

I've never seen an hybrid release, neither do I imagine how it would be announced. That would be really interesting, tho! biggrin.gif

It's mostly the same as any other release. TJ posts that there are new dragons, but that these cannot be found in the cave (or another such vaguery). Then everyone scrambles to figure out which dragons breed the hybrid, as TJ does not let us know. And that's it in a nutshell xd.png.

It's mostly the same as any other release. TJ posts that there are new dragons, but that these cannot be found in the cave (or another such vaguery). Then everyone scrambles to figure out which dragons breed the hybrid, as TJ does not let us know. And that's it in a nutshell xd.png.

Oh, dear!!!

That's frankly amazing!

I'd have so much fun with that!!!! *0*

Oh, dear!!!

That's frankly amazing!

I'd have so much fun with that!!!! *0*

You and me both! I'd love a breedable only release!

Alternatively, I'd looove more Pygmies or Drakes. We have so few!

You and me both! I'd love a breedable only release!

Alternatively, I'd looove more Pygmies or Drakes. We have so few!

I'm always hoping for this! I want to make pretty drake checkers.

I'm hoping we don't have another release until sometime in May. I'm still collecting gemshards, colossus and striped rivers.

I'm not ready for another release yet, either. The gemshards are taking some collecting.

Lol, I'll probably start emptying out toward the weekends again, just in case.

Even a Release of a single Common would bring people back, and frequent Releases help prevent bored people from developing the long hiatus syndrome so many people seem to have developed, not to mention picking up the horrible U View rate a bit.

Edit: had to chase down a vagrant comma...

Edited by Syphoneira

Honestly, if we are going to get an april release, imo its either gonna be a hybrid release or a one to two breed ultra commons.

I quite frankly have a nicely growing hoard of Gemshards at this point, for once I feel like I actually got somewhere during a release. I usually find myself sitting in a corner, crying and waiting for the release day to be over so I can has a chance to find a few of the new dragon...this time it actually has not been too difficult.

I could enjoy having another release soonish, another reason to fill my egg slots again

Edited by Aang

I have three pairs of all Gemshards, Colossi and Rivers. For the time being that's plenty - and I'm hoping for a Release this month. It doesn't have to be another multi-Release, that's too crazy sometimes.

How many Gems are you all getting if you're still collecting them?

How many Gems are you all getting if you're still collecting them?

I was going to get a pair of each gem type, but then I decided instead to get one pair of every possible pairing to a total of 18 Gemshards. I've got three more of those eighteen to get.

I got two pairs of each of the Plateds and Rivers.

A pygmy-drake-2head release (one of each) would be really neat!

YES smile.gif