Oddsoxdi

Conjectures on an April Release

How many Gems are you all getting if you're still collecting them?

I was going for four pairs of each color, and am complete for the reds and the blues, but the last two CB greens turned female instead of male, and I didn't find trades in time. I've missed any Gems the last couple of times I've had open slots.

I've ended up with a couple 2nd gen greens from the AP too, as I was trying to fill hatchling slots before catching more CBs.

My Plate and River pairs are complete, so apart from the male stragglers, i'm ready for a new release. smile.gif

Should we get another three breed release, I will be ready, I got my gold trophy last night, and that way I'll be able to get a pair of each, and still get more dragons. It also means I can be more picky this Halloween and Christmas, now that I'm not getting dragons just for the sake of getting a larger scroll.

A pygmy-drake-2head release (one of each) would be really neat!

Yes. Totally yes.

TJ, if you hear us, then bless our pleadings and give us a new release like this!

I'm aiming for 5 of each colour. One adult female, an adult male, s2 female and male and s1 hatchie. So far I have all of them except for the s1 green. But I ended up with a bunch of extras so right now my stats are

Caveborn:22

Bred:1

I'm just hoarding them in hopes of another blue one and red one...Gems and Soulpeaces are my favorites.

I try for a minimum of 40 of everything

Edited by rubyshoes

A pygmy-drake-2head release (one of each) would be really neat!

Totally agree! When was the last time one of these came out? I suppose I could always look it up on the wiki, but I'm lazy. rolleyes.gif

I try for four pairs of every breed/color, so I will need 24 Gems total just to meet basic scroll goals. But I am most of the way there, now (only need 7 more), so I would love to see another release -- just not one that I have to collect quite so many dragons for. I mean I needed 8 Rivers and 8 Colossi, too, in addition to the Gems!

I would love to see more pygmies, drakes, and two-heads also.

If we are gonna get a release this weekend, chances are it's gonna be this weekend since its the last weekend of the month.

Now that I'm thinking about this, something tells me we won't actually have a release this month. May is highly likely, given the birthday, but April already had the FoE, and the March release before that. I really do wish we were back to scheduled releases now though, since I'm no longer collecting for the sake of a larger scroll, and more for my personal goals, I'll have more rare/uncommon eggs and hatchlings growing. I'd hate to have to AP some of my babies because a release might result in rares..

Now that I'm thinking about this, something tells me we won't actually have a release this month. May is highly likely, given the birthday, but April already had the FoE, and the March release before that. I really do wish we were back to scheduled releases now though, since I'm no longer collecting for the sake of a larger scroll, and more for my personal goals, I'll have more rare/uncommon eggs and hatchlings growing. I'd hate to have to AP some of my babies because a release might result in rares..

Couldn't agree more - wish we'd go back to scheduled monthly Releases...

DC's birthday is May 21st - I'll hope for something between then and the last one, but I expect you're probably right, drat it! laugh.gif

But I'll probably still (where possible) keep letting attrition free up egg spots every weekend, just in case.

I wouldn't mind if the delay was for something like us getting the Time-Based Egg-Slot, lol, but I don't expect that's likely either.

Although maybe the hourly and periodic lag issues might worsen during a Release, so I suppose that would interfere as well... I just hope that we never go back to Cave crashes, lol.

I don't miss those one bit. xd.png

*flaps*

Five hours or not this month, probably.

I'm hoping it is today, but just a small one - two breeds without dimorphism would be nice.

Pygmies and/or Drakes would be the best xd.png

I really do wish we were back to scheduled releases now though, since I'm no longer collecting for the sake of a larger scroll, and more for my personal goals, I'll have more rare/uncommon eggs and hatchlings growing. I'd hate to have to AP some of my babies because a release might result in rares..

Same here. Advance notice so we can clear egg slots would be HIGHLY appreciated. I'm not even saying we have to have a release every month. Even just a schedule as flexible as 'either on the second weekend, or not at all' would be good. At least then I could make room and if there is no release, I'd be filled up again in no time smile.gif.

Given the late March release and the FoE, I'm trying not to get my hopes up for a new release. Though afaik last year we got two releases in May (on early and the birthday release later) so there is still hope.

I wouldn't mind another breed-only dragon.

Anybody else coolin' their heels just waiting for the time to 'come around on the guitar' to see if it's THIS weekend we have a Release? Or is that just me?

(extra points and cookies to those who can identify that come around on the guitar thing)

I'm waiting too; giving it until 12 PM Cave Time, and then I'm going back to hunting in the AP. biggrin.gif

...and that was the first time ever I've sat and waited to see if there'd be a release...

The last release was at 1pm cave time so I'd expect if there'll be one it'll be then.

The last release was at 1pm cave time so I'd expect if there'll be one it'll be then.

Lol, I'll keep my toes crossed, but they're going numb. laugh.gif

Crossing my toes is eeeurrgh, horrible feeling.

1 pm Cave Time gone

Nichts sad.gif

Oh well, now we can look forward to next month. Still crossing my fingers for a drake/pygmy/hybrid

Oh well, now we can look forward to next month. Still crossing my fingers for a drake/pygmy/hybrid

Well there's still Sunday... Tbh I'm relieved we're not gonna get a release today. I only have 3 slots left and won't gain any more until tomorrow.