Oddsoxdi

Conjectures on an April Release

Kind of glad it didn't happen because my internet went out 5 minutes before 1 PM Cave Time. xd.png I was like, "Noooo!!!"

Considering the AP is full of Earth Day babies, I'm glad I didn't have to choose between them and new release eggs.

I really wish TJ would go back to scheduled releases. My scroll is nearly empty right now, but I'm afraid as soon as I fill up those egg slots he will decide to do a release tomorrow or something.

I really wish TJ would go back to scheduled releases. My scroll is nearly empty right now, but I'm afraid as soon as I fill up those egg slots he will decide to do a release tomorrow or something.

Me too.

I am scroll locked as usual, but I live in dread of a release at an odd time. I don't like to be in the position of either abandoning babies I wanted to keep, or waiting until they grow up for the scroll to unlock before I can join the hunt.

If New Releases were on a scheduled day, every month, that would make me happy!

Hoping for a pygmy/drake/two-headed/hybrid release soon!

Personally, I like releases being a surprise thing - I can understand what TJ meant about scheduled releases becoming stale. =D

*dodges rotten fruit and runs*

Good morning, campers! biggrin.gif

(Check the News Forum!) wink.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Hoping for a pygmy/drake/two-headed/hybrid release soon!

Personally, I like releases being a surprise thing - I can understand what TJ meant about scheduled releases becoming stale. =D

*dodges rotten fruit and runs*

Totally agree with you MessengerDragon c:

I love the anticipation of it all.

Would loooove a new hybrid!

Well, that sure was a thing that happened!

I did not expect a Sunday release, lucky I decided to check after my walk anyway :3 I guess I got my wish of a small release even if it did happen while I'm all locked up tongue.gif

I love the egg sprite! Here's hoping the resulting dragon is just as pretty smile.gif.

But I do wish we'd go back to scheduled releases (*), or at least get advance notice. I had to toss other eggs to unlock.

(* Semi-scheduled is fine too. i.e. "If it happens, it'll be on the x-nd Saturday. If nothing happens then, no reason to stay unlocked." Or something.)