DovahInAhrkZoriik

Mar 2015 Release Breeding Plans

So many pretty options!

Striped Rivers I think I will try with Waters, Deep Seas, and maybe Nhios. Heartstealers look awesome, too.

Plated Colossus will probably be bred with Stones and Brutes, although I have seen some others that I like, too.

The Gemshards offer almost endless combinations, so I don't know what I will do with them, yet. Has anyone bred purebreds, yet? I am anxious to see how that works out. Will they breed true or is it random?

I've tried Plated x Copper:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PrIy9

I like the subdued colours of both, but since the Plated takes up so much space in his square, he hardly has a shape at all, which takes some getting used to.

I also tried out Green Gemshard x Striped Riverdweller:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FeP0o

It's alright, I guess, but the next one will be with Silvers, as was suggested here.

Well, I tried breeding my Gemshards, but they are very stubborn dragons. My red one refused the female Crimson and the two Blues I tried for a PB line weren't very interested in each other. Maybe I'll have better luck with my greens. dry.gif

So many pretty options!

Striped Rivers I think I will try with Waters, Deep Seas, and maybe Nhios. Heartstealers look awesome, too.

Plated Colossus will probably be bred with Stones and Brutes, although I have seen some others that I like, too.

The Gemshards offer almost endless combinations, so I don't know what I will do with them, yet. Has anyone bred purebreds, yet? I am anxious to see how that works out. Will they breed true or is it random?

I got a male Blue and a female Red I intend to breed together, if I get a green that would be awesome since that's what I don't have xd.png I may also try them with a few of my Nebula and Ridgwings. Haven't decided.

Things I Plan on Trying Once I Have a Small Hoard of Each:

Colossi x Sunstone

Colossi x Brute

Blue Gem x Nhiostrife

Striped River x Heartstealer

Striped River x Red Finned Tidal

Red Gems x Heartseekers

Green Gems x Wrapping Wings

Gems x Corresponding Nebula Color

Striped River x Water Horse

And more yes yes

I just tried out Striped River x Pink, as my Silvers had recently bred. It looks fairly nice (unfortunately, I forgot that I was egglocked, so it got auto-abandoned, but well, I'll try again).

Right now the gems seems to be the rarest wink.gif I hope they stay uncommon, they're too cute laugh.gif

Also, the green gem and the Striped River dragon would look really good together!

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

Also I think I'm going to do a Crown Jewels lineage project

Royal Crimsons x Red Gems

Royal Blues x Blue Gems

Turned out just as nice as I thought it would!

The fact that a z code bred with my first ever dragon also produced a z code makes me extremely happy. biggrin.gif

Edit:

Striped River and M Silver look AMAZING!

Also I would like to toss out an extremely polite request to those with silver shimmers to please consider a line with the Striped Rivers at some point in the future! I would love even a long gen of those. Snakey water easterns united!

Edited by zaverxi

I bred a Colossus with a Mint. I really love the code and I WISH IT HADN'T AUTO'D NOW. xd.png But the whole size thing cracks me up.

I like the Blue Stripe and Heartstealers together, I mean they both are generous in nature and look very similar. Not to mention seclusive as well. I actually want to do a lineage for them but who knows if my two Heartstealers will cooperate to begin with xd.png So here's to hoping lol Maybe if others like the two together we could team up! biggrin.gif

Sock, you are amazing, thanks for doing all those!

I'm thinking male swallow x red gem may be good.

<3

Just for you

Good call, though! =o

user posted image x user posted image

user posted image x user posted image

What'er you doin tah me? D:

This is a gorgeous combo (moreso with male green gem). The colors are lovely together.

Green Gem x Harvest

Harvest x Green Gem

~

I think I'll wait to breed mine until I get some more cbs first.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just bred a Striped River to a Heartstealer. The combination is gorgeous! I hope whoever picks up this lovely from the AP is happy with it smile.gif

<3

Just for you

Good call, though! =o

What'er you doin tah me? D:

This is a gorgeous combo (moreso with male green gem). The colors are lovely together.

Green Gem x Harvest

Harvest x Green Gem

~

I think I'll wait to breed mine until I get some more cbs first.

Oh my goodness, Sock, thanks for doing that!!

It's awesome- definitely a thing I will do!