DovahInAhrkZoriik

Mar 2015 Release Breeding Plans

Did some test breeding with my first adults!

Found the female Colossus looks really good with Gold!: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gNSoe.

Tried out my red Gemstone female with my Silver. Looks really pretty to me, though I get the feeling the blue variant will be the best match: http://dragcave.net/lineage/B9xD2.

Paired my male Colossus with a Ribbon Dancer! I quite like the muted vs. bright colors. They also have a good pose match! : http://dragcave.net/lineage/dOOmo. Plus I got a cool code out of them. biggrin.gif

I can't find anywhere more relevant to post this, but I just recorded the colours of 300 Gemshard hatchies at random from EATW's viewer (I know it repeats some so I should maybe take an AoND sample too to be sure) and they came out at 104/99/97 which is so close to completely even that it's spooky.

So yeah, none of the colours are rarer than the others - you can plan with the Gemshards you like and not worry about how hard one colour might be compared to another.

And just found a cute Colossus pairing - Colossus x Pillow. wub.gif

Has anyone tried the Colossi with Brutes? They strike me that they would go well together. smile.gif

I Just bred this to the AP. I forgot I was full on eggslots... sad.gif

Also, New release x New release anyone? They are both sleek eastern dragons, and the colors go well together. *Cuddles the egg*

LOOK AT IT

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF THE HATCHLING HAS A DIFFERENT COLOR

LOOK HOW PERFECT ITS PARENTS ARE

and LOOK

can you tell I like Spartacus

thanks TJ for giving us a dragon that looks good with Heartstealers!

Edited by Lumikkja

Tried some more things I thought might be pretty.

Since catching gems isn't going so well, I think I'll start trying some of these breedings.

I tried all gems with all the pyrals even though I don't think all of them look great. =p

Blue Gem x Alman

Blue Gem x Pyrope

Blue Gem x Spess

Green Gem x Alman

Green Gem x Pyrope

Green Gem x Spess

Red Gem x Alman

Red Gem x Pyrope

Red Gem x Spess

Plated x Hellfire

Frostbite x Plated

Hellfire x Plated

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I like the pyrals with female gems better than with male gems.

I'm still working on collecting what I need to have 4 breeding pairs of the new releases.

11/8 Plated Colossi - 3 pairs completed. The rest are untried, but I believe I have a 4th pair. <3

16/24 Gemshards - 6 are eggs. The colors divide out as follows:

....4/8 Blue - 0 pairs completed. Only have 2 adults males so far.

....3/8 Green - 1 pair completed.

....3/8 Red - 0 pairs completed. Only 1 adult male so far.

3/8 Striped Rivers - 1 pair completed.

All 2nd gen PB eggs have autoed to the AP, but one Plated pair dropped a great code. I hope it goes to someone who will appreciate it! <3

I want to try the Rivers with the Tidals, once I have the four pairs, because that combination really looks good to me. smile.gif

M Striped River x F Falconiform

Yes? No?

I love the poses, but the colors could be better. Still pretty nice though, IMO.

I'm going to be dedicating most of my time to a PB Gemshard lineage, with all of them named after minerals. xd.png

Granted, it'll be frustrating trying to get the CBs required with how fast they go...

I kind of hate that two-headeds can't breed with regular dragons or else this would be happening dry.gif

I don't know about you guys but I quite like how this turned out. Shame that nocturnes can't stay blue 24/7. xd.png

Aha! I have found the thread.

A bit late, but does anyone think this is as pretty as I do? I just think their texture is awesome together.

EDIT: Upon further examination, Desipis x Colossal has already been suggested. If I had found this thread a bit earlier...

Edited by EmmaD333