DovahInAhrkZoriik

Mar 2015 Release Breeding Plans

I think this makes a great stairstep lineage.

Brute X Plated Collossus

Edit: Forgive me if this has been suggested already. I'm late to the party, as usual.

This was the first pairing I thought of. I feel like they would really get along :P

I like the pyrals with female gems better than with male gems.

I've been waffling on which gem gender pose I like better. When I did the pyral views, I liked the male better, so I only did those. Doing both was too much work at the time, lol. Do you have an example or did I miss a lineage?

Here's a River x Hellfire I bred. I think this is my favorite pairing so far. biggrin.gif

I was just thinking about this the other day! It is super pretty. The blues are just so nice together and help bring each other out.

I think this and speckle's are what I'll work on first for Dwellers.

Didn't see these combos anywhere.

Marrow x Red Gem

Red Gem x Marrow

How dare you, how dare you. >_e

So nice!

~

I tried blue gem x tea which I kinda like, but got a green out of it. I may work on it later just to see what a bigger version looks like.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

This was the first pairing I thought of. I feel like they would really get along tongue.gif

And they look great together.

New Baby

Yeah, I'm going to keep this line going.

How dare you, how dare you. >_e

So nice!

Mwahaha! You should probably look at Male Tan Ridgewings x Red Gems as well. They share similar red tones and cream colors. >:3

Here are some others now that I have some freetime to dig around more. Didn't check to see if these were already suggested.

Purple Ridgewing x Blue gem, Blue Gem x Purple Ridgewing ( I think the fmale ridgewings pull out the blues better)

Blue Gem x Deepsea, Deepsea Blue Gem (These are wonderful monochrome colors. Male Blue gem works especially well.)

Blue Gem x Undine, Undine x Blue Gem

Stone x Srtiped River (Picks up the horn color)

Gray x Striped River, Striped River x Gray (Curves in the female compliment better in my opinion)

Striped River x Spitfire

Geode x Striped River

Frost x Striped River

eta: Played around in photoshop and came up with this Gem x Ridgewing mix. Colors alternate between red-blue each gen along with genders.

Edited by Daydreamer09