TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Grabbed 2 of the water ones and 1 of the others. Now locked.... Great.

I swear I remember the condensation one from the completed list...

Hey TJ...you're hatching 18(excuse me, 15) eggs. If you can do it, so can we. More egg slots after all these years would be a beautiful thing, imo.

Edited by MedievalMystic

And especially for people who have better things to do than stalk a dragon site every 5 minutes. xd.png I feel you.

Maybe I should just wait until later today, while everyone's away having dinner or something...

Agreed. And hopefully many of the speedy clickers will be egg-locked by then.

At least there will be a bunch of people on the clicksites today. I've got two neglected attempts that unfog tonight. >:D

Good luck!

Hey TJ...you're hatching 18 eggs. If you can do it, so can we. More egg slots after all these years would be a beautiful thing, imo.

^This. 100% This.

Heck, I'd be happy with just 10 egg slots and 30 total hatchie slots.

It was at the hour,about 1 hour and half ago.

I was like "well, I have a couple of extra space on scroll, let's see if I can catch something decent.... oh strange that new eggs are not here already after so many seconds. Bad lag here?... Or, wait a moment... OMGOMGOMG new release! ohmy.gif "

Oops, misread the time. I though the new drop would have been at noon. Still, 1:00 seems like a weird release time, just sayin'.

^This. 100% This.

Heck, I'd be happy with just 10 egg slots and 30 total hatchie slots.

I would LOVE if we could get at least 8 egg slots - I planned some PB desipis breeding in next Halloween, but one of my dragon doesn't have a mate sad.gif

More egg slots would be nice... But it would also make it a tad harder to catch new releases as people are able to load up on more. xd.png

Thanks for the new release.

rolleyes.gif I had forgotten how frustrating these new releases can be. Got three eggs shortly after they started dropping - since then nothing. Top of the hour is 2 minutes the same three eggs for me ... shortly after it starts refreshing for me the drop is over.

But I'm optimistic (thinks of the coppers) ... yeah, still optimistic...

Uh... Wondering how do you guys know that?

From looking at the number of eggs TJ has. Looks like it will be three colors with adult and hatching dimorphism.

They ARE hard to grab aren't they?

I haven't had this much trouble since the Doutone and Opal release. And that was when I first joined the forums. blink.gif

And especially for people who have better things to do than stalk a dragon site every 5 minutes. xd.png I feel you.

Maybe I should just wait until later today, while everyone's away having dinner or something...

xd.pngxd.png I have better things to do (like study for an exam), but yet I'm still here and not catching anything

xd.pngxd.png I have better things to do (like study for an exam), but yet I'm still here and not catching anything

Oh yeah, it IS exam period xd.png

I have final projects due next week, what am I doing stalking a pixel dragon site...

Managed to get two of each. Now to wait 10 hours before I'm able to grab another. rolleyes.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Tried to get my third Gemstone to lock me... and instead picked up an extra Plated. ARrrrrrrgh, I guess I'll dump it tonight and try again.

Well, that was a nice drop. And holy crap I managed to finally catch something! Two plates and a striped egg. The gem egg still eludes me, but I'm hoping to catch one soon. Hopefully one of my other four eggs are ready to hatch so I actually can keep hunting, because I'm not AP'ing those babies.

I'm liking the look of the new eggs! managed to snag two of the gems and plated, and three of the striped.

The striped egg for some reason looks familiar, but I can't think of any dragon I might've seen that goes with it… It's probably just in my head, but that makes me eager to see the adults even more!