TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

A new release!! OMG!!! biggrin.gif:D:D:D

And I am egglocked D: !!

edit: yay, I got 3 gems and accidentally got 3 of the armored ones and only one of the stripes.. Oh well.. still awesome with some shiny new eggies biggrin.gif

Edited by Phenri

I'm done. 3 pairs of Plate/Gemstone and one lonely Puddle. lol

Good luck everyone!

Thanks again, TJ and the artists! smile.gif

i like the ones that look like they have poprocks glued to them

can i lick them

Oh my gosh...

I had a million tumblr tabs open and it was only dragcave that failed to load for a full minute.

Then 86 clicks later, and I have 2 striped eggs wacko.gif

i like the ones that look like they have poprocks glued to them

can i lick them

Haha I actually thought of Pop Rocks too when I first saw them. laugh.gif

Locked! ....and caught them with the phone. O.o

Jeeeze! All that clicking and all I have to show for it is one Gem and one Plate.

I have a feeling the Gemstones will be rare. Most breeds that are related to a rare or valued substance end up being rare...Silver/Gold of course, and Copper (has been used for jewelry and currency for thousands of years). The Pyralspites are Garnets, and just like in real life the red Garnet variety is more common than other colors. Even the Two-Headed Lindwurm (Opals) were rare for many months after their release.

Edited by Tecca

Not impossible. I've caught three. biggrin.gif It's definitely not -easy- but it's possible if you persist... and are lucky enough to have fast Internet like I do. It's people with bad Internet I really feel for. sad.gif

Three plates, two puddles, and a gemstone one. Need to wait for the cooldown to end to get rid of the extra plate. I have a feeling I will need another gemstone.

Oh wow, I actually caught a pair of condensations and a pair of plateds on my first drop. Now I just need to lock myself with the gemstones... I guess I'll see what I get and find the other varieties later.

Thanks for the March relase TJ! It's wonderful to have a relase each month. I'll take 2 per type, only one missing!

I was hoping of 2 plates, 2 puddles and 3 gemstones but ended up locked with 3 plates 2 puddles and 2 gemstones instead. Well , I think I can't complain anyway biggrin.gif

And thus we enter the "impossible to get, wait until things settle down" phase. And I haven't even gotten one...

Actually, you're in the 'Get them while they're hot or you'll never see them again when the release is over' phase.

I'm always a wreck on release days because I know if I don't snag the eggs immediately that same day there won't BE any to grab later when all the cave blockers are back in place. *sigh*

Glad I'm done and got all I needed. *wipes sweat*

Edited by MedievalMystic

Uhhhhhh. Welp. I just found out we had a release.

Well, slow internet = "sorry this egg has been taken by someone else" Guess I'm outta luck for this release. Oh, this day just keeps getting worse and worse. sad.gif

I AP'd three eggs that I didn't want to for a small chance of catching one of each new dragon. Sadly we don't know how rare these things will be. Something that could have helped out a lot when the Garnet trio were released. dry.gif

I apologize for coming off as grumpy, but if you had had the kind of day I have then it'd be perfectly understandable. sleep.gif;

Gemstones will also probably be somewhat rarer, at least for a while, because many people are collecting two to five times as many gems as the others based on the number TJ has.

There was a tenfold increase in biome occupancy between my earlier post and me coming back now after revising for an hour ohmy.gif I've got one of each now though.

Well, even if I don't manage to get more than one of each breed, I've gotten one of each so far. I really can't wait to see what the puddles look like, I want to see if they'll look good with Mistletoes. And I can't wait to see what the Adult gem ones look like with Heartstealers.

Actually, you're in the 'Get them while they're hot or you'll never see them again when the release is over' phase.

I'm always a wreck on release days because I know if I don't snag the eggs immediately that same day there won't BE any to grab later when all the cave blockers are back in place. *sigh*

Glad I'm done and got all I needed. *wipes sweat*

Haha, very true!

We need to make good use of this time wink.gif