TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

ARRRGHHH WHY DID I CHOOSE TO SCROLL LOCK MYSELF YESTERDAY

I've been scroll-locked most of this past week and most of my red's are on cooldown. It would have been helpful if we had known about the release. Right now it's impossible for me to snag even one new egg because of my slow connection.

Having to ditch three eggs just to try and catch one of each didn't help either. dry.gif

Two plates, two puddles and three gemstones smile.gif Now to twiddle my thumbs until they hatch.

Yay! I had begun to lose hope. Glad most of my eggs were incuhatchable.

Same here! xd.png I had locked myself the other day with ~6 CB eggs and 1 egg someone was kind enough to breed me. smile.gif

So time to sit back and play the ds while I wait for each 5 min mark... maybe I'll be able to catch it tho so far no luck =/ stupid internet.

All that clicking, and I got 1 Plate (that sounds funny hehe) xd.png Somehow I feel the gemstone one will be rarer, so I hope I can catch at least 2 ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

WHOA!

I was taken by surprise when this came.

First Original Release for me! smile.gif

BUT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH SO SLOW

I CAN'T CATCH ANYTHIIIIIING!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

Edited by DanielDragonist

Thanks TJ! I've been waiting to see what the releases were, There have been signs of them for a while.

Here I was about to do my nails and watch a movie. Oh well, that can wait. Also I need a new computer mouse, mine is clicking slowly, that ruins my hunt xd.png

What's with all the 'moistish-dampish' eggs in the Cave now? Oops, gotta run. It's a minute til a five.

welp, thanks to my slow internet I have the distinct feeling I'll be mostly trading for these guys in the coming months...

ten billion clicks = 1 plate and 1 puddle

Dx

I noticed that at the 2:00 mark, the site froze and just wouldn't move. It was almost 2 minutes after 2 when it finally started to move for me again and I have a really fast computer... Doesn't look like this will be an easy release.. I found it easier to snag the eggs at the 5 minute mark..

Thanks for the release, TJ + spriters! smile.gif

I have a feeling the Gemstones will be rare.

They will be, because they have "gemstones" in their description, therefore people think "oh no, everybody will assume they will be rare, therefore everybody will hoard them, therefore they will really become rare, therefore I have to hoard them NOW!"

(Ummm yes, "people" includes me...)

It's a self-fullfilling prophecy, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

Additionally, they look like they will have three colors or something (or even more unless there is dimorphism for both hatchlings and adults), so everybody needs even more of those than of the other two breeds.

They will be the new Pyralspites.

And now that I've written all this, they HAVE TO end up being ultra-common to prove me wrong! cool.gif

(But shhh, don't tell them my evil plan!)

Edited by Confused Cat

Lol, I'm on mobile, with cruddy WiFi in the middle of nowhere, and I've managed to grab one of each. Yay for persistence! biggrin.gif

I noticed that at the 2:00 mark, the site froze and just wouldn't move. It was almost 2 minutes after 2 when it finally started to move for me again and I have a really fast computer... Doesn't look like this will be an easy release.. I found it easier to snag the eggs at the 5 minute mark..

Yep, the same thing for me.

Well that last round lasted all of three seconds.

I noticed that at the 2:00 mark, the site froze and just wouldn't move.  It was almost 2 minutes after 2 when it finally started to move for me again and I have a really fast computer...  Doesn't look like this will be an easy release..  I found it easier to snag the eggs at the 5 minute mark..

That always happens to me at the top of the hour, even without a new release.

ETA - though it doesn't usually freeze as long.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Well that last round lasted all of three seconds.

Yep. Between 2:20:00 and 2:20:30 the cave was emptied completely. xd.png