TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Oooh, pretties! Couldn't grab a single one, though. All snatched. I'll see if I can catch them on my notebook, I'm better at clicking than tapping, I suppose.

They're so hard to catch! I only got 3 in the past half hour (but one have very good code, so it's not that bad biggrin.gif ). I hope I'll get others soon.

I was wondering what those were! I saw about a bajillion on the click sites!

Oh NOOO! Eggs this new shouldn't be in click sites already!

I have the feeling the gemstones will be three varieties with dimorphism, rather than six different subtypes.

I feel that too, like the pyralspites

I know I'm complaining a lot, and I promise I'll stop, but I think if the eggs lasted longer than 3 seconds per each five minutes then it'd be a little easier for everyone to catch the eggs. Especially those with slow internet.

Another crazy release time. When did they start dropping? It certainly wasn't on the hour! ohmy.gif

They're so hard to catch! I only got 3 in the past half hour (but one have very good code, so it's not that bad biggrin.gif ). I hope I'll get others soon.

When you said that, of course I had to go look. Heh.

I know I'm complaining a lot, and I promise I'll stop, but I think if the eggs lasted longer than 3 seconds per each five minutes then it'd be a little easier for everyone to catch the eggs. Especially those with slow internet.

But that's not TJ or site's fault... It's because everyone's grabbing eggs at the same time.

And especially for people who have better things to do than stalk a dragon site every 5 minutes. xd.png I feel you.

Maybe I should just wait until later today, while everyone's away having dinner or something...

I saw about a bajillion on the click sites!

Already? O_o

Another crazy release time.  When did they start dropping?  It certainly wasn't on the hour!   ohmy.gif

They dropped exactly at 1:00 pm EDT.

Edited by Niyaka

Annnd the 2:30 is over already

ETA: @Shadowdrake, we're thinking three different gemstone (Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire maybe?) types, with dimorphism -

Edited by oddsoxdi

Another crazy release time.  When did they start dropping?  It certainly wasn't on the hour!  ohmy.gif

It was at the hour,about 1 hour and half ago.

I was like "well, I have a couple of extra space on scroll, let's see if I can catch something decent.... oh strange that new eggs are not here already after so many seconds. Bad lag here?... Or, wait a moment... OMGOMGOMG new release! ohmy.gif "

Edited by Iside

Sweet - and I was just thinking we were about due for a release. I'm super-curious about the gemstone eggs - will some of them be alts or is TJ just having one on? wink.gif

At least there will be a bunch of people on the clicksites today. I've got two neglected attempts that unfog tonight. >:D

Hmmm trying to catch these on a tablet is not working for me... There are some lightning fast clickers out there to snatch up the the drops so fast.

No they DID start falling at 1:00 PM. I was here at 12 too and was disappointed to see no drop. At 1 they were falling.

When you said that, of course I had to go look. Heh.

I don't know if you could see it because I hid them wink.gif But I'm not sure if a code I get would be good to anybody else, I simply like all caps codes very much, so it's really good for me smile.gif

No, they didn't. After the clock (cave time) rolled to 12:01 pm they still weren't dropping, so I figured that there wouldn't be a new release.

You're not in Eastern Daylight Time, I'm guessing? I am, and they came at one o'clock .-.