TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Has anyone got images of the cracking sequence? The wiki doesn't, and I don't feel like searching through other peoples' scrolls to find all the stages.

I've got one of the second cracking sequence on a gem.

user posted image

Edited by shadowfighter

I'm pleased to see the new dragons are still dropping, just snagged two more. biggrin.gif

I'm pleased to see the new dragons are still dropping, just snagged two more. biggrin.gif

Did you Earthquake yours?

First crack on one of my Gems xd.png So excited! *hops up and down*

The plate which I caught just before it has a few more views but one fewer clicks so I guess that can be its excuse for being behind for now :3

I keep coming to check when I should be revising (like now tongue.gif).

Edit: irrational English grammar needs fixing because it doesn't follow its own rules

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Edit: irrational English grammar needs fixing because it doesn't follow its own rules

Your edit comment makes me insanely happy. xd.png

Guys I don't even know if anyone's noticed this because I'm tired I don't feel well and I don't feel like checking

But the gems fall off the eggs as they crack

Edit: Wow I am so stupid

Edited by arya10

The cracking sequence for the jewels is up on the wiki! laugh.gif

No, it's not.

Come on little eggies, hatch! So I can lock myself again tongue.gif

You'n me BOTH, babe!! I stuck mine in EATW to see if that would speed things up.

No, it's not.

The Gem egg sequence is up on the Currently Being Released page. It's towards the bottom with the other sprite info.

I think we're on pins and needles waiting for our first babies to stop hiding in their shells, come out and say "Hello".

At least I am.

I have four Gems, two Drippies and a Plate. How about you?

Plated eggs are now completely cracked at 3170 views, 530+ UVs, and 4+ clicks. I think they reached that stage earlier, but I was sleeping and only caught them in time to fog them around 9:30 AM cave time.

Finally got a crack in one of my plates, it seems that while the gem and puddle eggs are at the second stage of cracking with roughly 950 views, the plate eggs seem to be at the first stage with the same amount of views. I've got two of each so far, but no incubates, so I have to wait about a day and half before mine hatch. *sigh*

Edited by shadowfighter

The Gem egg sequence is up on the Currently Being Released page. It's towards the bottom with the other sprite info.

Really? I can't see it, despite hard refresh and emptying cache. Oh well.

Same here. 0.o

That is utterly bizarre. Can you see the images on the new files page? If you can't then it might be some weird ad block issue or the like. If you can then... I dunno, I guess your computer hates spoiler pages.

Did you Earthquake yours?

No, besides being too chicken to use earthquake xd.png, I was scrollocked with some pre-release lovelies and had to wait until they hatched - tha last two hatched a short while ago so I could hunt again. Now I'm finally completely egglocked with the new release. *is content*

Edited by stagazer_7

I think we're on pins and needles waiting for our first babies to stop hiding in their shells, come out and say "Hello".

At least I am.

Two of each, for now!

At least I am.

I am :3

In order of how they'll hatch:

Plate

Gem

Drippy

Gem

Plate

Gem

I've influenced my Plates as a pair and will probably influence my Drippy and catch another to pair with it - I'm bound to end up trading Gems for the alts so I might just influence them at random (all male the way my Pinks are looking right now) so at least I can say what I influenced them as.

On grammar: not as bad as spelling until you get pronouns involved. And nothing will highlight "it's" as wrong because it's a perfectly legitimate construction for other meanings *grumblegrumble*

I'm talking about egg cracking sequence, not hatchie stages.

Oh I know xd.png I was talking about me tongue.gif I miss the S1's all the time for some reason.

On grammar: not as bad as spelling until you get pronouns involved. And nothing will highlight "it's" as wrong because it's a perfectly legitimate construction for other meanings *grumblegrumble*

Don't get me started on you're and your.