TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Which are the cookie dough dragons? I saw someone saying that...

Which are the cookie dough dragons? I saw someone saying that...

Maybe the gems? They do remind me of M and M cookies.

Don't really know. I've only used earthquake about 3 or 4 times. Last time was with the undies.

Ah. Well, there's always next release. I don't think I'll be trying it with these guys. happy.gif

@Bunnybrine - We're referring to the Gemstone eggs because they look like M&M cookies.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd by Ruby. It's like the 'count 'til a mod posts' all over again. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

They were a nightmare to catch yesterday xd.png I guess the hype kind of died down a little.

Yeah, as people are getting egglocked with the new eggs, there's lots left for everyone else happy.gif

Are you guys who haven't earthquaked getting hatchies yet? I feel like a lot of people have them already

Are you guys who haven't earthquaked getting hatchies yet? I feel like a lot of people have them already

Mine are no where near hatching yet, but others have used incubate to speed up the process smile.gif

I've incubated, but my eggies still have 19 hours left.

No one's eggs would have hatched yet without the aid of earthquake, eggs take at least 48 hours (with incubate) from the moment they were grabbed. So tomorrow at 1pm EST is the earliest they'll hatch.

The hatchlings look even better than the eggs. Can't wait for the adults, especially the gemstone ones *aka M&M cookie* biggrin.gif

As for Earthquake... I guess it's just my luck, but I would never try it on new releases. For me it usually results in dead eggs dry.gif

I'm so tempted to earthquake. How long would the dead eggs stay on my scroll(assuming any of them die)? And would they take up egg slots still?

I'm so tempted to earthquake. How long would the dead eggs stay on my scroll(assuming any of them die)? And would they take up egg slots still?

If I remember right, the slots will be taken for 24 hours and the dead eggs stay on your scroll for 14 days.

If any eggs die from earthquake they take up a spot for one whole day and stay on scroll for 14 days, but this late when we don`t know how rare are those breeds i would not try it. Tried it once and i was sorry for it as most did nothing and the valuable ones died.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Rarity is a user influenced beast. So if the masses think it's rare, they will make it rare. I've been around enough years to see it happen time and time again smile.gif That being said I'm just gonna enjoy these pretties while they are around ^^

Edited by Reidragon

I got 3 Encrusted's and 2 of the others.

I'm already liking the Plated ones the best...

I feel like the gems ones are gonna be a pain to get every pair of.

Especially for someone like me, who likes 2 of every adult CB...

And then 3 frozen hatchlings (m/f/ungendered)

Hmm... Yeah, it's probably not worth it if dead eggs still take up the space. Thanks! I'll just have to be patient... *sighs painfully*

My only experience with Earthquake was the Undies Release. I was incredibly lucky with three of my new eggs hatching and nothing else bad happened to any of the rest of them.

ETA: Still making up my mind about doing it now....

Edited by oddsoxdi

Is anyone else slightly worried that these will be maturing on April 1st?

They should grow up on March 31st, not April 1st.

Oh, that would be a cruel April Fool's joke if something happened with these dragons. Like, they all end up being only one color or something, but I don't think TJ would tease us with a joke that cruel......would he? unsure.gif

@TheDarkLatias - My gosh! I love the dragons in your sig! Especially that brown one. Gorgeous! wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Does that mean these are rares or what? Was it a shorter than normal drop?