TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Could it be that we're not seeing cracks on the plated eggs because the plates are too thick to crack (meaning they have a different hatching sequence, like Papers)? That would be so cool. biggrin.gif

All I have to do is stay up longer than all of you and I could have them all!

You know that is not possible as people from all around the globe collect dragons and hunt for them. But don`t give up and you will have them sooner or later.

Noticed I'm not egglocked, and I'm trying to get an egg but it's rather impossible given that I can't access the cave. According to the site, "there are no eggs to be found". I'll wait a little while to get mine, then. :\

How lovely these new eggs are! Thank you to the artists, and to TJ, and to all those who give their time and work to keep this wonderful site going. biggrin.gif

I got two.

I just need to get a thick plates ones now.

I get some more of small puddle egg and the gemstones ones.

I want two of each.

You know, at first I thought the plated eggs were leafy and reading a lot of the replies on here, a lot of other people think so too. Now I'm not too sure, I kinda think they're just plates, and they kind remind me of the dragon eggs Daenerys had in Game Of Thrones. Interesting :D I'm so excited to see what they hatch into!

I'm betting that the gemstones will be like nebulas - there's gonna be a whole lot of different colours or something.

I wonder why TJ has so many gemstone eggs.

Calling it now: On april fool's, we discover all the adult sprites are the same.

Thanks, TJ! After so long, it's great to have a "regular" release again! I got one of each new egg, I'm good for now! Good luck to all who are still hunting!

You know, at first I thought the plated eggs were leafy and reading a lot of the replies on here, a lot of other people think so too. Now I'm not too sure, I kinda think they're just plates, and they kind remind me of the dragon eggs Daenerys had in Game Of Thrones. Interesting biggrin.gif I'm so excited to see what they hatch into!

The green colour does make one think of foliage, but since the description says plates, I'm really hoping for some heavy "classic" western dragons, maybe like the Stones... biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

Calling it now: On april fool's, we discover all the adult sprites are the same.

Considering the dates, he just might do that! Though personally I doubt it.

Got a condensation one! smile.gif

I think I might actually have seen the plate ones on the completed list at some point.

Why haven't TJ's eggs hatched yet? They're down to 3d6h with over 14k views, shouldn't they be hatched already?

He seems to keep his eggs from hatching until the next morning. At least that's what I've notice over the last several releases.

Thanks TJ and (perhaps new) Spriters. ;D I know I've seen a Gemstone concept before in the requests, but I can't remember if it's this egg or not and if it had three variations... s:

The plated one kind of reminds me of large pieces of land.

You know that is not possible as people from all around the globe collect dragons and hunt for them. But don`t give up and you will have them sooner or later.

Yeah, I know! Just me being silly!

But seriously, I've only gotten one plate egg so far and I'm starting to give up on my hunting. i want a gemstone egg so bad but everyone keeps taking them no matter how fast I am! Luckily, I am not one to bore people with my whining and I might as well keep trying!

*climbs aboard one of my canopy dragons, my dragon army behind me8

Half of you with me, to the forest! The other half to the jungle! Let's go!

He seems to keep his eggs from hatching until the next morning. At least that's what I've notice over the last several releases.

From my observation, they usually don't start cracking until five hours after he posts them. These seem to be really slow though.

Edited by Nectaris

The green colour does make one think of foliage, but since the description says plates, I'm really hoping for some heavy "classic" western dragons, maybe like the Stones... biggrin.gif

Yeah, the fact that they come out of the forest/jungle also kinda adds to the idea they have leaves. It'd be really cool if they were similar to Stones though! I hope they are!

It's really hard to tell with the gems and the plated eggs. I can barely see cracks on the gems and the stripes, but are the plated eggs hatching yet?

The first one has a S1 crack.

The lag is so bad at hour.

It's not the greatest at the 5 min mark as well. tongue.gif But at least I only need one more of the plate eggs and I'll have 2 of each. biggrin.gif