TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Wow, those were our last normal releases? That seems like so long ago. I guess I was really into collecting the holiday babies too much to realize.

No, the last normal release was the September one (Pyralspites), as far as I remember. It's still been a while, though. (But I'm fine with that.)

One of my eggs just got sick... and it hasn't been on a clicksite for hours!

Those eggs in the ERs are TJ's eggs you see on the main page. smile.gif They're always less time because usually the eggs hatch the first day of a release to show people what the babies look like. biggrin.gif

And usually, TJ has eggs shown for how many different types of dragons there are for any given type of egg. For instance, the two eggs for the striped ones means there is one hatchling sprite and one adult sprite. TJ always freezes one hatchling.

Four, like shown with the plated eggs, means there's two hatchling sprites, usually dimorphic, and two adult sprites, also dimorphic.

Nine, like the gems, means there's two or more alts. biggrin.gif In this case, there's likely to be 3 different hatchling sprites, and two each male and female, dimorphic.

Ah, thank you. I'd at first thought there were in the ER far more than he had listed in the announcement post.

And had forgotten that he froze hatchlings in addition to the adults, so that left only the gemstone-encrusted one that I'd been puzzling over.

This clears it up, thanks!

Nit-picking aside, guess that means the ratios are starting to get down to normal. That didn't take very long...

Dangit, I still lack a second condensation and plated.

Edited by SkylerFarrier

Thank You TJ and all the creators of those beautiful, they are so good looking especially the gemstone one. keep up the good work you guys.

Managed to get my desired 2 pairs of each and an extra gemstone even tho i got really late to this release and bioms were still packed up with people. And one of the plated ones has a really cool code to him egNIR.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

I got rid of one plate egg and picked up a third gemstone egg, because I have a feeling the plates will remain easy to get.

No, the last normal release was the September one (Pyralspites), as far as I remember. It's still been a while, though. (But I'm fine with that.)

oh. Well that's embarrassing. tongue.gif I'll stick with my original defense. The holidays took all my focus and I'm still trying to get my breeding projects back in gear. xd.png

I hope all of the Gemstone eggs shown on TJ's post isn't part of some April Fools joke xd.png

I hope all of the Gemstone eggs shown on TJ's post isn't part of some April Fools joke xd.png

They gon hatch into xd.png eggs.

Awesome! I've been busy so I haven't caught any yet, but I can't wait!

I'm currently egg-locked with dragons that ARE NOT from this release and it is driving me nuts! Can't wait to see the adults!!!

Still do not have any new eggs yet.

It's not easy, but keep trying. They tend to drop more anywhere between xx:50 - xx:10 of each hour, depending on how the ratios even out. I caught mine when they were dropping for a solid ten minutes.

One of my eggs just got sick... and it hasn't been on a clicksite for hours!

Best to fog all of them for a couple of hours, sometimes sickness shows a little later - I had an egg I accidentally added to a clicksite right after breeding it, then took it down shortly after remembering I shouldn't and it got sick with a delay. Fogging is the safest way to absolutely prevent it from gaining any clicks.

Definite cracks on the 2 condensation eggs. They are hard to see on the gemstones, but I think I can see cracks on the first 6. Nothing on the plated eggs, yet.

Come on cracks! Get to hatching already! smile.gif

It's really hard to tell with the gems and the plated eggs. I can barely see cracks on the gems and the stripes, but are the plated eggs hatching yet?

Of course - the one time I have rare eggs, there's a release. Oh well, at least I managed to catch one of the gem eggs with a cool code.

Can't wait to see the adults! ^.^

It's really hard to tell with the gems and the plated eggs. I can barely see cracks on the gems and the stripes, but are the plated eggs hatching yet?

I don't think so. They don't have near as many clicks or views as the other eggs do.

Edit: The plate eggs don't have any cracks on them yet. 6 of the Gem eggs have cracks and two of the Striped eggs.

Edited by Syiren

Definite cracks on the 2 condensation eggs. They are hard to see on the gemstones, but I think I can see cracks on the first 6. Nothing on the plated eggs, yet.

Come on cracks! Get to hatching already! smile.gif

I do see some different pixels on the first gemstones, yes, so they must be cracking.

Puddles and some gemstones definitely have cracks... just hope that doesn't mean these eggs always need so many clicks and views to hatch xd.png