TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Two questions - how on Earth do people have them in hatcheries listed as 4d or less already?

And I wonder about the quantity of eggs linked in TJ's post... is that a sort of ratio or something?

Here's what I did.

1. Went to the biome page

2. Hovered my pointer over the egg I wanted to get (left, middle, or right? I went for right)

3. Hit F5 and clicked immediately upon reload

It's not guaranteed, and if you're on a really slow connection it's really not guaranteed, but after several unsuccessful attempts I came to the conclusion that I was never going to get an egg upon initial page load.

Hope this helps someone.

I do the same with step 1 & two but I tend to have the Reload-every add-on set for 1 or 2 second refreshing times and plop my left pinky on ctrl so each click opens in a new tab.

Sometimes it works and I'll catch 2 or 3 eggs and some times I get a whole slew of "Sorry this egg is someone elses" tabs xd.png

Two questions - how on Earth do people have them in hatcheries listed as 4d or less already?

And I wonder about the quantity of eggs linked in TJ's post... is that a sort of ratio or something?

I'll be so ninja.gif ed... xd.png

The ER eggs are TJs and TJ always has one of each sprite, so with dimorphism and a Frozen, 3 per set. smile.gif

For the last few releases that I saw, TJ's eggs always started out with 4 days and less, and still took about half a day to hatch. Maybe that's a side effect of the mega-incubate, or maybe he likes to keep up the suspense for at least a little time. wink.gif

And don't forget to click all of TJ's eggs ! The more clicks they have, the earlier they'll gender ! And we can't wait to see that, right ? (Right now their number of clicks is really pitiful, between 4 and 60. sad.gif )

Lol, I've reserved the name "Cookie Dough Dragon" for one of my gem eggies once they hatch. :3

And don't forget to click all of TJ's eggs ! The more clicks they have, the earlier they'll gender ! And we can't wait to see that, right ? (Right now their number of clicks is really pitiful, between 4 and 60. sad.gif )

Just looked at them all, and wow his plate eggs aren't getting much love. One of them only had 4 clicks!

I remember the gemstones being harder to get earlier today, closer to the release time, until they became abundant about three hours later. I guess we can just chalk that up to them being more popular. xd.png

So happy to see a new release. Thanks TJ and spriters.

Even arriving late to the party I was able to egg lock myself with three gems, and two each of the others.

Those eggs in the ERs are TJ's eggs you see on the main page. smile.gif They're always less time because usually the eggs hatch the first day of a release to show people what the babies look like. biggrin.gif

And usually, TJ has eggs shown for how many different types of dragons there are for any given type of egg. For instance, the two eggs for the striped ones means there is one hatchling sprite and one adult sprite. TJ always freezes one hatchling.

Four, like shown with the plated eggs, means there's two hatchling sprites, usually dimorphic, and two adult sprites, also dimorphic. (Dimorphic means male and female)

Nine, like the gems, means there's two or more alts. biggrin.gif In this case, there's likely to be 3 different hatchling sprites, and two each male and female, dimorphic.

So!

Striped:

Hatchling

Adult

= 2 eggs

Plated:

Female Hatchling,

Male Hatchling,

Male Adult,

Female Adult

=4 eggs

Gem:

Hatchling color 1,

Hatchling color 2,

Hatchling color 3,

Female Adult color 1,

Male Adult color 1,

Female Adult color 2,

Male Adult color 2,

Female Adult color 3,

Male Adult color 3

= 9 eggs total

Whoops, I'm a bit late. Time to see if I can get myself some!

That'd make it a Cookie Dough Blizzard xd.png Awesome code catch, ForNarniaMC! :3 Just an hour (or even a few minutes) before I can get another egg, c'mon eggie, hatch ^^; *pokes egg*

Haha, right? I wish I had a DQ around where I live. Now I've got a craving for one of those. laugh.gif

I love some of the codes I got.

I just had to do it.

I Earthquaked my scroll. It killed one of the condensation eggs, but the rest were unaffected. The last time I did that was for the Undines, and I got a couple of hatchies early. But no luck this time.

Am I right in thinking the dead egg will take up an egg slot for 12 hours before I can get another egg?

Am I right in thinking the dead egg will take up an egg slot for 12 hours before I can get another egg?

Pretty sure it's 24 hours.

I just had to do it.

I Earthquaked my scroll. It killed one of the condensation eggs, but the rest were unaffected. The last time I did that was for the Undines, and I got a couple of hatchies early. But no luck this time.

ouch. I've never used Earthquake, but if it's the same as a failed Vampire bite then you'll have to wait 24 hours. Not 12. sad.gif

It doesn't exist on my end. There are no eggs avalible! Is that normal? Cause I want one really bad!

Am I glad I didn't go to bed early as planned. xd.png Sooo excited about this release, especially about the gemstone eggs. More possible alts! biggrin.gif

Yes, it's normal. Look for eggs to drop every 5 minutes after the hour, then a big drop at the top of the hour.

It doesn't exist on my end. There are no eggs avalible! Is that normal? Cause I want one really bad!

Try looking in the Forest and the Jungle biomes every five minutes. (7:00, 7:05, 7:10, etc.) smile.gif They go fast, but new batches seemed to be showing up every five minutes earlier.

Edit: ninja.gif 'ed... smile.gif What MedievalMystic said!

Edited by Eos

Check the forest and jungle during the 5-minute drops (whenever the clock at the top of the page reads #:#0 or #:#5). You might want to go to the biomes shortly before the clock rolls over since they get snapped up pretty quickly.

Word of warning!

Eggs from the last release (Carmine and Fever) are dropping in the Jungle again. Not sure if this is intentional or a glitch, but use caution when clicking!

Just clicked on this rotten egg. NOT happy.

Edited by Millie_Azure

Maybe you missed the drop? The new eggs are dropped for a short while every 5 minutes XX:05, XX:10 and so on.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd tongue.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Word of warning!

Eggs from the last release (Carmine and Fever) are dropping in the Jungle again. Not sure if this is intentional or a glitch, but use caution when clicking!

It's not a glitch. Normal biome eggs are slowly trickling back in because ratios are catching up. I saw one of the strange marking eggs around 4pm cave time in the forest when I was still hunting.

Word of warning!

Wow, those were our last normal releases? That seems like so long ago. I guess I was really into collecting the holiday babies too much to realize.

Word of warning!

Just clicked on this rotten egg. NOT happy.

...Those weren't the last release. Pyralspites were. In fact, Carmines and Fevers weren't even released together.

Nit-picking aside, guess that means the ratios are starting to get down to normal. That didn't take very long...