Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

Is this going to happen again this year? I don't know if I have any brutes but I'd love to help out.

I'd breed mine again, sure. I now have double the brutes I had last year pft.

(4 -> 8 lol)

I'm in! (Unless we get a release or something just then...)

It was fun last year, and I can breed even more nice Brute lineages this year, hoping to make some AP hunters happy. smile.gif

Well, since people are already interested in doing another, I guess we can do this again. smile.gif

I'll clean everything up and update when we get a little closer to the event, but by all means, start hoarding up some fresh Brutes.

I am interested, but I am sure I will forget. xd.png I would love a reminder! Maybe with everyone breeding brutes, the ratio will shift enough that I can get an avatar from my Brute/Avatar lineage. xd.png

I don't know if we are "officially" Bruting again this year, but I'm planning on breeding mine on the 15th smile.gif

Lol, this is a great idea! biggrin.gif I'll be sure to breed my brutes on the ides of march, although I think I only have three...

I'm locked at the moment, but plan on breeding at least one pair later. This is just... slightly epic. >;D

Hahaha love this idea!

Well, tried to breed my Brutes but apparently they weren't in egg producing mood. Will have to get more Brutes to next year!

35 Brutes on their way to the AP. ^^

I haven't bred the CBs yet; I think I'll breed them to holidays to make interesting 2nd gens that may be something someone is looking for.

(I'm waiting until I'm not egg locked for this though, in case I get a code I want to keep. All the other eggs were intentionally auto'd. And of course no messy lineages. smile.gif )

Edit:

... ~20 more Brutes attacking the AP. Most are 2nd gens from Holidays or other special mates.

Edited by Confused Cat

Did my small part earlier, dropped about 20 as well. I'm still tickled by this event, it's just great!

Oh, I almost forgot about this, thanks for bumping Confused Cat! happy.gif

Just bred all of mine--around 30 Brute eggs went to the AP, plus some fails (not many of those--Brutes are still really easy to get ^^).