Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

*Cries* I don't see a Brute wall in the AP, did I miss all the Brutes?

I've just seen four go by.

I love doing holiday checkers, so I'm happy to add these to my collection! I'm hoping for some Brute x Valentines too. I also tossed back a really pretty one with a Green Copper father, because I was sad I couldn't make a perfect checker with that pairing sad.gif

I caught a 2nd gen Arsani x Brute one, I wanted to keep but was afraid I'd never get one to breed with it so I released. I did however keep a checker from the same type. Hopefully there are more and you'll be able to get them. Also I may have caught the one you released, as I have it and happy can make a checker with it! -dances-

I caught several lovely lineages I'm soooo happy with this idea. If I weren't fearful of getting mobbed, I'd want to do this every month with different dragons lol.

thank you anonymous person!

thank you Rsoleil!

thank you anonymous!

thank you anonymous!

Ooh, that egg was bred by me! laugh.gif I'm glad you like it! biggrin.gif

I dn't like it, I LOVE it! Please if you have other lineages like this feel free to PM me.

Sock: I've sent you a message because I'm freaking in love with this lineage of yours xd.png

To be back on topic: I happen to catch almost 1 time every egg I bred myself xd.png

Edited by Naruhina_94

There isn't a wall of Brutes, but i saw a lot of them and picked up some nice 2nd gens!

They are all adopted pretty quick...so there's no chance for them to build a wall.... laugh.gif

The one that made me giggle because of its fathers name, was http://dragcave.net/lineage/WPEJI

It looks like mine have cycled through and found new homes now, yay! I'm disappointed there hasn't been a Brute wall yet  tongue.gif

I've collected a nice set of Halloween crosses so far:

2G with Marrow http://dragcave.net/lineage/B8omV (like the code too!)

2G with Lurker http://dragcave.net/lineage/KoLpj

2G with Desipis http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZB7R7

Thanks RSoleil and rubyshoes! (I think?)

I love doing holiday checkers, so I'm happy to add these to my collection! I'm hoping for some Brute x Valentines too. I also tossed back a really pretty one with a Green Copper father, because I was sad I couldn't make a perfect checker with that pairing sad.gif

You're welcome - Yes, two of those are ones I bred.

vintage  quote

I caught a 2nd gen Arsani x Brute one, I wanted to keep but was afraid I'd never get one to breed with it so I released. I did however keep a checker from the same type. Hopefully there are more and you'll be able to get them. Also I may have caught the one you released, as I have it and happy can make a checker with it! -dances-

I caught several lovely lineages I'm soooo happy with this idea. If I weren't fearful of getting mobbed, I'd want to do this every month with different dragons lol.

thank you Rsoleil!

thank you anonymous!

thank you anonymous!

You're welcome, The top two anonymous are ones I sent to the AP

Edited by rubyshoes

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JXg4L I was hoping to catch a marrow x brute and I finally did smile.gif Thanks breeder

That's one of mine, Ruby...glad you like it.

Just caught http://dragcave.net/lineage/Za0Xl

Koschei/y(?) is one of the characters i've been using on legend stuff for a while, and this makes me happy for many reasons! A z-code and a color-coordinated baby! This is making me nerdgasm so bad. xd.png

Thank you, breeder! ♥♥♥

Edited by Pandalf

I keep seeing the same two Brutes (after the first few "Try as you might..."s I started paying attention to the codes) but haven't been fast enough to snag any yet.

Edit: Of course right after I post is when I catch this. XD I have no clue what that quote? song? poem? is from, but thanks Stromboli~

Edit2: And another two, now I'm locked. :) I'd like to breed the two 5th gens together, even though that'd scramble the story.

Edited by Denwayasha

Edit: Of course right after I post is when I catch this. xd.png I have no clue what that quote? poem? is from, but thanks Stromboli~

Oh, that's from my big fat The Last of Us lineage. smile.gif

All quotes from the game script.

It's been fun to work on.

Aww, I completely missed the wall. sad.gif But I caught a 2nd gen from Gold from an unknown breeder, which is nice. smile.gif

Aww, I completely missed the wall. sad.gif But I caught a 2nd gen from Gold from an unknown breeder, which is nice. smile.gif

There was never a wall that I saw (just a large population of Brute eggs) - though I am noticing some appearing still from time to time [as some people bred them later in the day]

Just one more hour before I have a spot again and can resume Brute hunting

Oh, that's from my big fat The Last of Us lineage. :)

Oh okay. I went poking around the parents' lineages for clues and I was going to guess "The Walking Dead". lol

Caught a 2nd gen PB, too, thanks Chalkboard! :)

Good to know, I wasn't sure if that's lyrics or something... Just now I caught these two - I hope they won't refuse. Thank you, Stromboli! ^^

I also found this Grave checker and Brute with three spriter's alts in lineage and it looks like that Windy is the one I should thank for them, so... thank you! wub.gif

I also have a pair of 6th gens out of this lineage from an earlier breeding.

Unfortunately What are you scared of and Being by myself was one of the pairs who didn't show interest in each other dry.gif

I found two 4th gen from your lineage few weeks ago, I breed them together on the 15th and kept the eggs. And what I just found in the AP? An unrelated 5th gen! biggrin.gif

Edit: TWO unrelated 5th gen tongue.gif

Edited by Iside

I've gotten some of your Brutes, then! Not just today, but in the past too xd.png

Thanks and I still don't have an idea who to breed them to get this script right xd.png

If you ever want a perfect mate for it, just shoot me a message. I can breed up the complimenting bit of lineage. smile.gif

lol yep, now mine are starting to show up by the lots. biggrin.gif

Edited by Stromboli