20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Personally, I plan on keeping Ace as alpha until he has his own family, so it wouldn't work for me. The whole point of the battle is to kill off wolves, and since the two siblings are drifting apart, Ace wouldn't be very effected by the death of his sister, especially if she kills. The pack is supposed to stay together rather than break up, and fight through all these struggles together while being torn between Red and Ace.

I dunno. I think Esko was trying to say he wanted one, but I kinda wanted to RP a mute wolf.

Honestly I just like chaos and anarchy. But that's how my demented mind works.

Argh I just realized that I set myself up with interaction between my own characters which I HATE.

Edited by MyaMouse

I honestly dont might whatever happens, there are so many good ideas here. I could get Red to be banished if you want, but then I was thinking she would lurk around the edges and during the night talk to some of the wolves on her side.

Actually, I thought of a big plot twist:

Avion, Ace's best friend, could "challenge" (actually sneak-attack) Ace during the battle, and win, making him an Omega after fighting off another pack. Avion could make a deal with Red and make her his Alpha female (more of a partner-in-crime, not mate), but she could feel a bit bad about her brother, since he wasn't expecting the attack. The pack would then suffer, like when Scar assumes leadership in the Lion King. Ace eventually regains his strength and takes Avion and possibly his sister down, taking his rightful place as Alpha and saving his pack from death.

Avion, Ace's best friend, could "challenge" (actually sneak-attack) Ace during the battle, and win, making him an Omega after fighting off another pack. Avion could make a deal with Red and make her his Alpha female (more of a partner-in-crime, not mate), but she could feel a bit bad about her brother, since he wasn't expecting the attack. The pack would then suffer, like when Scar assumes leadership in the Lion King. Ace eventually regains his strength and takes Avion and possibly his sister down, taking his rightful place as Alpha and saving his pack from death.

That sounds good, perhaps Red somehow convinced Avion to attack Ace? Like she spread lies and made him angry therefor attacking Ace.

That sounds good, perhaps Red somehow convinced Avion to attack Ace? Like she spread lies and made him angry therefor attacking Ace.

I like it, yeah, perhaps something about murdering his family?

Maybe, just maybe. I like the idea

Honestly I just like chaos and anarchy. But that's how my demented mind works.

Again...

Not so much of a twist, but it involves deception and dirty politics. I like it. laugh.gif

Then we can start from scratch and have someone else take a different approach to dethroning Ace.

That could work. Torque could help with that, he's the scheming lying sort.

I'm not just saying this to butt in, I'm saying this because it seems improbable for Avion to believe his best friend's rival older sister over his best friend. In order to push that lie, you need either multiple origins of the false claim or false but convincing evidence. Like say, a fabricated witness testimony by a third and neutral party. I wrote Torque's bio to make him start out as neutral as possible. But seeing the sides he can pick between, he's gonna discretely side with Red purely because he feels a kinship towards her due to the similarity of their methods of getting ahead.

The subtle, intelligent approach.

Edited by Brotato

-snip-

That could work. Torque could help with that, he's the scheming lying sort.

I'm not just saying this to butt in, I'm saying this because it seems improbable for Avion to believe his best friend's rival older sister over his best friend. In order to push that lie, you need either multiple origins of the false claim or false but convincing evidence. Like say, a fabricated witness testimony by a third and neutral party. I wrote Torque's bio to make him start out as neutral as possible. But seeing the sides he can pick between, he's gonna discretely side with Red purely because he feels a kinship towards her due to the similarity of their methods of getting ahead.

The subtle, intelligent approach.

*does this excited squirm thing as i roll in mud*

I like where this is going. Red could get some wolves and plant some false evidence, get some wolves to lie and to get Avion to believe and get all evil. Im so excited for this, when this will happen, I will die with happiness.

*does this excited squirm thing as i roll in mud*

I like where this is going. Red could get some wolves and plant some false evidence, get some wolves to lie and to get Avion to believe and get all evil. Im so excited for this, when this will happen, I will die with happiness.

Let's do it then.

Just, spare us the dying part. xd.png

Edited by Brotato

*pops in*

Do remember that at first, you DO have to make Avion resist. After all, he is the best friend of the alpha.

BUT

It will slowly seep In, and eventually, it will turn him, sorta like something dirty rots a tree or infects a human.

All will happen eventually.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

*pops in*

Do remember that at first, you DO have to make Avion resist. After all, he is the best friend of the alpha.

BUT

It will slowly seep In, and eventually, it will turn him, sorta like something dirty rots a tree or infects a human.

All will happen eventually.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

And it will be a perfect opportunity to describe in detail the thoughts and feelings of a doubtful and vengeful soul that considers itself stabbed in the back by the one they most trust. A most interesting topic if I do say so myself. But then, I'm into psychology. It could well just be me.

Edited by Brotato

Yuppers! I just came here for the plot, and that is some goooood plot!

*appears* Ahhh sorry I was gone, it's been a busy week. I really like the plot that's set up, though I dunno what to do with Tor, since he's kind of...I dunno, apathetic to what happens to his packmates? He's not really emotionally bonded to anyone except Red and maybe Blake, and given his tendency to travel from pack to pack instilling distrust and aggression, I'm not entirely sure how I can get him to stick around. Any suggestions?

What if someone from the pack - or maybe even few wolves - saved Tor's life? I guess it'd be a good excuse for him to stay tongue.gif

*appears* Ahhh sorry I was gone, it's been a busy week. I really like the plot that's set up, though I dunno what to do with Tor, since he's kind of...I dunno, apathetic to what happens to his packmates? He's not really emotionally bonded to anyone except Red and maybe Blake, and given his tendency to travel from pack to pack instilling distrust and aggression, I'm not entirely sure how I can get him to stick around. Any suggestions?

Just try to get in his head and see what he would do.

Examine his agenda and come to the most logical conclusion for him.

That's what the others have done apparently, and I love that.

I don't like everyone trying to butt in and make this a three-way or more fight, since I've had a LOT of bad experiences with those. More then two characters in combat with an NPC is very turn-based, and if someone gets a run of the writer's blocks or is unable to post for a while, it puts everyone else in the fight in limbo. One time we were stuck in mid-fight limbo for OVER A WEEK due to someone's PC burning out. We just didn't have the heart to break it off the first time, but eventually had to, making the fight end prematurely, breaking the missing person's plans and causing a lot of butthurt.

What I DO like however, is the initiative. Believe it or not, seeing people think for their characters is rare for me. Most of the time, especially here on the DCF, RPers just tend to want to get carried into the action where they show as much bravado as a bag of used tampons. The apathy these people exhume is gamebreaking for those of us who actually want to work towards some sort of an end.

And I am overjoyed to see such responses like what I see on here. That things are different!

Moxie. Nerve. Strength of will. I missed seeing these qualities.

Hmmmm... I suppose we could 3-way this fight, but I have to give my two cents. It will likely get very complicated, and we'll likely get in each other's way. This is partially the reason I was ready to jump for joy when Red (the character) offered to go and face this foe with Torque. I've not had a good 2 way cooperative confrontation against an enemy play out in a long time, and so far as I can recall, it's what works best. But hey, I've only been left with positive impressions since I joined up here, so who knows. laugh.gif

Edited by Brotato

I was possibly thinking of having Red and Tor bring Avion along in this fight, to perhaps make up some evidence to turn Avion against Ace. After all, it'll take some time, but that's up to you guys.

I was possibly thinking of having Red and Tor bring Avion along in this fight, to perhaps make up some evidence to turn Avion against Ace. After all, it'll take some time, but that's up to you guys.

But how would a random fight with a straggler produce any evidence? Can you elaborate on your idea?

Not exactly an idea, just a small little suggestion. Perhaps this wolf could have made their way into camp at night or whenever the wolves were sleeping, and stolen a small piece of prey Ace had caught. Then, it'd have Ace's scent on it, and they could try to make Avion think Ace had given it to the lone wolf, which would be kind of like tyranny or something; since he'd have given away food his pack needs to some random wolf.

Not exactly an idea, just a small little suggestion. Perhaps this wolf could have made their way into camp at night or whenever the wolves were sleeping, and stolen a small piece of prey Ace had caught. Then, it'd have Ace's scent on it, and they could try to make Avion think Ace had given it to the lone wolf, which would be kind of like tyranny or something; since he'd have given away food his pack needs to some random wolf.

I don't know... I thought turning Avion was supposed to be an act of subterfuge.

Also, I thought Ace was supposed to be falsely accused of treason so Red can use that to take over. Now you're proposing they find legitimate evidence against Ace? Why would they? Is Ace to be justly prosecuted? Because what you're proposing leans on the idea that Ace is actually sabotaging the pack. But then, why would he? What could he possibly gain from that? These are kind of important details that need ironing out. We can't just say "just cuz" and leave it at that.

I'm sorry. I just can't make that connection. If you could explain, I'd appreciate it.

Also, things are getting a little crazy over at the hunting party, I'm kind of glad I pulled Torque out of there all of a sudden. xd.png

I wonder if Red is gonna bend under the pressure and let them do what they want.

Stupid stupid stupid. I just re-read your post. I'm sorry. I'm just a little sleepy.

Yes, it would make sense if the meat was stolen. But I still think its a bit of a stretch.

Motive is still an issue. Unless Avion is gullible enough to just go for it and jump to a very bad conclusion.

Edited by Brotato

What if someone from the pack - or maybe even few wolves - saved Tor's life? I guess it'd be a good excuse for him to stay tongue.gif

He isn't particularly loyal to the pack though. If it was Red or another one of her followers it'd be different, because he believes the pack will split into two, at which point his plan is to remain with Red and at most attempt to become her alpha male, despite not having any romantic attraction to her. His motivation to instill chaos drives him to find a position where he can use power to aid him in his goals.

That is a really good starting point, though. I'm still having trouble figuring out how I want Tor to develop (it's been a really bad day with PTSD which makes it difficult for me to get into his headspace), so it might take a little while for him to have any major character development.

Also, if it would make it easier for you guys I'd be happy to make a new character which could be that loner. That way the fight wouldn't end up in Limbo and I could utilize some other ideas I've had, character-wise.

No, the plan is the have Avion attack Ace and rise to power, and eventually elect Red as his Alpha Female as an act of friendship or as a deal, something along those lines. But in order to do this, Red plans on turning Avion against Ace by spreading rumors or something alike. Then, Ace rises back to power after being an omega, defeats his sister and friend, then saves his pack. Blah blah blah.

No, the plan is the have Avion attack Ace and rise to power, and eventually elect Red as his Alpha Female as an act of friendship or as a deal, something along those lines. But in order to do this, Red plans on turning Avion against Ace by spreading rumors or something alike. Then, Ace rises back to power after being an omega, defeats his sister and friend, then saves his pack. Blah blah blah.

Interesting. But then wouldn't that make Avion a backstabber?

He would need a lot of coaxing. Hmmm... I need to think on this.

It's quite fascinating.

Others could think that Ace has some deal wit other wolves - being weak and submissive he gives to the lone wolves food and in exchange he - and well, kind of the pack - gets protection. But all of that behind the scenes of pack so no one knows as it is shameful to do such a thing.